What's new

Brazil to provide 100 missiles to Pakistan

^^ I believe that's quite old news. Funny though to see how the typical knee jerk reactions from the Indians are provoked by any Pakistani acquisition or accomplishment. However, their own so-called state-of-the-art acquisitions are not meant to trigger an arms race. Yeah right...

hahahahah you are right friend and when they buy anything it is for defence than what we dont have any defence to do for our country

[url="http://

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLz...:rofl::lol:

Man this Indian News Report is so funny...

India is arming it self to the teeth and Pakistan acquires a few missiles and they are losing their sleep.

I love the use of ominous background music and visuals to drum up the threat.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahhahaha drum up the threat it like they r scared hahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Well then i suppose the deal is still on from Brazil?

Once Pakistan gets the Advance KD2000 air defence system the Indian planes will be flying out from the skies like flies , Imagine simultaneously knocking out 15 aircrafts from skies ...

bari meethi neend aye gi ab tu

Once Pakistan gets the Advance KD2000 air defence system the Indian planes will be flying out from the skies like flies , Imagine simultaneously knocking out 15 aircrafts from skies ...

bari meethi neend aye gi ab tu

What system is this and when does pakistan get it?

Ref is a a brief mention on what KD2000 Export version is
Uskowi on Iran: Iran to Purchase Chinese S-300

200-300 km buffer and tracking of all 50+ targets by every battery

Reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HQ-9
the system recently also mentioned by our army ...

Lets see anyone violate Pakistan airspace now

:police:

The same system is in Pakistan - :pakistan::china:

Simultaneous tracking of 50 airplanes in air , and destruction of 10 planes simultanously

Its a done deal together with Turkish radars we are getting - its looks great .... its exciting times my friend its exciting times

Bang Bang

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom