What's new

Brazil Invokes Lord Hanuman's Sanjivani Quest to Request India for Malaria Drug for Covid-19

What wrath? This in international diplomacy.

Trump had called Modi requesting to lift ban of export of hydroxychloroquine. India no more less had agreed to grant to US requests after that call.

Hear it from the horse's mouth
I'm just keen to know.

So is India gonna save her stock for:

1)herself. With 1.2billion people, she's gonna need everything for herself

2) Brazil

3)us

?

bilal's of this world are furious. How dare Trump beg and thank Modi. Lets twist turn mangle and lie to ourselves so we can feel great in our little hovels again
Lets misinform misinterpret dis inform tell each other fables and glow in our own deception
They are best ignored

I'm just keen to know.

So is India gonna save her stock for:

1)herself. With 1.2billion people, she's gonna need everything for herself

2) Brazil

3)us

?

When China exports so many products, did you ever ask wheather China will save it flr their own people or to rest of the world??

Again...why only China, replace China with any country which exports products to other nations, and you will get the answer by yourself

When China exports so many products, did you ever ask wheather China will save it flr their own people or to rest of the world??

Again...why only China, replace China with any country which exports products to other nations, and you will get the answer by yourself
china has surplus. shes the world manufacturing powerhouse. almsot everything in your home now, save for cow dung cakes , bottled pee tonic drinks, and spices, are made in china.

that
shithole is not even fit to be compared with china

r u implying she has a surplus too? of these meds?? then why did she enact the export ban in the first place?

what an amazing self pawn. u make alot of sense. i got my answer

thx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom