What's new

Brazil ignores India, sells arms to Pakistan

What what sort of hemmorage does India has in her butt?? India has a concern everywhere Pakistan, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka are trying to source arms from. Cant they mind their own business?? Ohh well i guess they cant because their plans are total domination of South Asia and the more arms sold to neighbouring countries the more painful it gets for Indian to conquer.

And BRIC is going to be a tasteless failure because it is composed of countries which are intense rivals of each other.

Sir would appreciate some links about Bangladesh and Sri lanka part.
Thanks in advance.

they try, and they fail each time :rofl:
not necessarily, in case of Russia, if China would not have been involved. They could have been successful in case of France if they would have gone ahead with rafale. Its rather their lack of commitment and strong allies that Pakistan is able to benifit from

They could have been successful in case of France if they would have gone ahead with rafale.

France case will be interesting to watch.Actually even without Rafale also India in a year time contracted/contracting about 3-4B$ compared to pakisthan's big purchase of 1-2B$.And more over India will have much more to offer in future.What I feel it will the Thales(similar big companies),who will not want to loose huge orders, making India unhappy by giving Pakistan anything comparable technology what they give to India.

France case will be interesting to watch.Actually even without Rafale also India in a year time contracted/contracting about 3-4B$ compared to pakisthan's big purchase of 1-2B$.And more over India will have much more to offer in future.What I feel it will the Thales(similar big companies),who will not want to loose huge orders, making India unhappy by giving Pakisthan anything comparable technology what they give to India.

the countries name is ''Pakistan''

as for the French, we have fairly well established defence relations between the two since 1990s...depending on how lucrative the JF-17 Thunder export market becomes; and what actions Pakistan will take for new additions to PAF fleet --we will see if French are willing to sell the RC400 radars that were being considered for the aircrafts.

also submarine deal will be interesting to watch, though it seems that it will be further down the line since we havent heard much else on it

Last edited by a moderator:
wellll i dont think so brazilians will listen to indians what to do or not to do

Well, We buy tailor made air crafts from them for the indigenous AW&C systems, 3 already ordered and the plan is for 12 AW&Cs in future excluding the Falcons.

Off course, they should listens to us.

Why so fuss about Mectron MAA-1 Piranha which is being sold. The theoretical range is 8–10 km and is for the vintage Mirages.:smokin:

are you really retarded or something

the countries name is ''Pakistan''

as for the French, we have fairly well established defence relations between the two since 1990s...depending on how lucrative the JF-17 Thunder export market becomes; and what actions Pakistan will take for new additions to PAF fleet --we will see if French are willing to sell the RC400 radars that were being considered for the aircrafts.

also submarine deal will be interesting to watch, though it seems that it will be further down the line since we havent heard much else on it

oh Sorry..it was a typo..I didn't write it intentionally.But u could have shown my mistake without hitting or abusing me personally also.I will report ur post.I didn't expect a senior member behaves like this.

Unlike 90s, the equation got changed so much.Now these big companies(such as Thales), who would like to get or getting big chunks of defense deals from India, wouldn't be interested to provide something comparable to Pakistan.Because the business value is multiple times here.Its just pure business and that's why I wrote that it will be interesting to watch what french companies does. Anyway those companies, who don't get much contracts from India, will be always interested in this case.

Thanks

Why so fuss about Mectron MAA-1 Piranha which is being sold. The theoretical range is 8–10 km and is for the vintage Mirages.:smokin:
It's MAR 1 and are you dumb or what?The declassified range is 25 KM and probably more at higher altitudes.None the less i am sure we don't need these missiles to scare you guys!You guys are already chicken ****.You know what could you do against us when we only had vintage mirages - nothign now all our f16's are fully running on good spares etc.
12816.jpg

By the way for striking deep inside India's ***** we have Raad and another missile.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom