What's new

Brazil ignores India, sells arms to Pakistan

this whole blocking game is very preposterous,a fledgling power is actully trying to order the world and block an independent country from getting the minimal deterrence only because she had boundary disputes with her neighbor.india is definitely a peaceful country,she just want to keep illegal territory and "there is no room for negotiations....."please wake up for wet dream and stop considering yourself as the successor to the british colonial,Kedar india。

Interesting thing in the article

The deal for Mar-1 which was cancelled last year

Can somebody please confirm it, because if it is so it would be a shocker for us

Somebody kindly confirm it form his source in PAF

Who says MAR1 Deal was cancelled.Brazilian Defence Minister said

Brazil’s Defense Minister Nelson Jobim has been forced to respond: “Brazil negotiates with Pakistan, not with Pakistani terrorists… To cancel this deal would be to attribute terrorist activities to the Pakistani government.”

Brazil to Sell MAR-1 SEAD Missiles to Pakistan

Our teams have been down there more than half a dozen times in the past two years only, visiting other facilities and scouting some other arms as well. The prospect of enhanced weapons trade between Brazil and Pakistan is very true and positive with certain agreements on the table already. Let me seal my lips now before I say something carelessly.

Our teams have been down there more than half a dozen times in the past two years only, visiting other facilities and scouting some other arms as well. The prospect of enhanced weapons trade between Brazil and Pakistan is very true and positive with certain agreements on the table already. Let me seal my lips now before I say something carelessly.

Please just whisper into little birdy's ear :D

Yeah man better be coz we should have sum surprises for our beloved enemy .hehe

:cheers:

Delivery of 100 missiles from Brazil to start this year

ISLAMABAD/RIO De JANEIRO: The supply of 100 automatic Anti Radiant missiles (MAR-1) to Pakistan from Brazil would be started this year.

Defense sources informed Online that Government of Brazil on December 03, 2008 gave approval for the sale of 100 missiles to Pakistan, which can be used in air-to-surface attacks on radar tracking installations. After formal agreement, the supply of such missiles would be started to Pakistan from Brazil this year and would be completed in 2 or 3 years, sources said, adding that, the medium-range missiles is being made by Brazilian firm Mectron.

Sources went on to say that not only missiles would be given to Pakistan but also Brazilian authorities would impart training and other facilities to Pakistani authorities in this respect.

MAR-I having 25 to 30 kilometer range is anti-radiant missile and can be used in air to surface attack on radar tracking installations of enemy.

The Pakistan’s defense authorities were of the view that the defense capability of Pakistan would be increased after taking 100 missiles from Brazil.

Pakistan would also enter in ranks of those countries having names in defense technology because Brazilian firm would also impart training facility to country’s respective authorities in order to give missile technology to Pakistan, they said.

PAF Falcons Forums • View topic - MAR-1 SEAD Anti Radiation Missiles to be acquired by Pak

ONLINE - International News Network

i really dont understand why india has to butt in every time we sign a defence deal with another country. i mean did pak ever protested to arms sale to india.
the truth is indians are realllllllllllly scared of pak n fear for themselves.
dont worry indian boys, pak will try to go easier on u.:sniper:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom