What's new

Brazil has determined that a woman who died on January 23 was infected with coronavirus

Again, if the assumption is right that it started in Wuhan back in Nov, then in three months' time it should spread like a wildfire all over China, but this is obviously not the case in China but the USA, do Chinese travel much less, are we less populated? I don't think so.

It is not an assumption but it is a fact the the Wuhan virus started in October, 2019.

It is not an assumption but it is a fact the the Wuhan virus started in October, 2019.
So everybody know what so special about it or you're trying to say China created this virus and spread it intentionally all over the world ???

So everybody know what so special about it or you're trying to say China created this virus and spread it intentionally all over the world ???

Who knows if it is a Chinese bio weapon or not. Jury is still out on that. But what we know is that it started in Wuhan China back in October, 2019.

Who knows if it is a Chinese bio weapon or not. Jury is still out on that. But what we know is that it started in Wuhan China back in October, 2019.
And there are also conspiracy theories that USA intentionally leaks this virus in China

Yaar, its all about economy and international image.

China took very much time to officially accept and acknowledged this threat and severity.

Everyone knows about the doctor and what happened with him when he said about corona.

Yaar, its all about economy and international image.

China took very much time to officially accept and acknowledged this threat and severity.

Everyone knows about the doctor and what happened with him when he said about corona.
And why they (China) want to hurt its economy/international image to spread this epidemic to its own country first , dude you lack knowledge and common sense

And why they (China) want to hurt its economy/international image to spread this epidemic to its own country first , dude you lack knowledge and common sense

Economy is a bid factor but might you don't understand. Same goes to imran ( sorry to bring him), if economy was like USA/ China then imran has already declared complete lockdown in Pakistan.

Same goes to China, they were hiding and denied during the early time of infection. Till, January they were saying that it is not getting spread by human to human.

From Nov to Jan, no one gonna to believe on this

Even I had terrible throat pain, body ache and fever that lasted a week in November last year (mild fever only a couple of days). I got vaccinated for flu and doctor took a swab and said it's not flu or even streptococcus but something else.

I have never had such a throat infection before.

I might never know what it was.

Of course. You had the first hand information on how it started. So took steps that it spread across the world but not in China.

View attachment 620475

@Slav Defence @waz @The Eagle

This guy is trolling. Please take good care of him.

Economy is a bid factor but might you don't understand. Same goes to imran ( sorry to bring him), if economy was like USA/ China then imran has already declared complete lockdown in Pakistan.

Same goes to China, they were hiding and denied during the early time of infection. Till, January they were saying that it is not getting spread by human to human.

Conspiracy theory, with no solid proofs the other conspiracy theory is that USA intentionally leak this virus From its military labs FORT DERICK,Frederick, Maryland, (few miles from my house) and infected by these virus and few months back from this outbreak there were a military shows and these militarily personal for these lab (FOR DERICK) attended that show and infect locals of Wuhan with this virus BUT AGAIN WITH NO SOLID PROOFS and HENCE IS A STILL CONSIDER CONSPIRACY THEORY

Conspiracy theory, with no solid proofs the other conspiracy theory is that USA intentionally leak this virus From its military labs FORT DERICK,Frederick, Maryland, (few miles from my house) and infected by these virus and few months back from this outbreak there were a military shows and these militarily personal for these lab (FOR DERICK) attended that show and infect locals of Wuhan with this virus BUT AGAIN WITH NO SOLID PROOFS and HENCE IS A STILL CONSIDER CONSPIRACY THEORY

I know, you people love and blindly support to China. China- Pakistan, bhai bhai.. So, pls go on and do support.

But, please don't expect from others as well.

I know, you people love and blindly support to China. China- Pakistan, bhai bhai.. So, pls go on and do support.

But, please don't expect from others as well.
And you blindly blaming on China without any solid proof, all are conspiracy theories without solid prrof, you indiot

WHERE is the GENUINE/CREDIBLE evidence that they were hiding/denying the infection?........:azn:

And you blindly blaming on China without any solid proof, all are conspiracy theories without solid prrof, you indiot

Believed me! only Pakistan and China can ask for evidence even after it's a open case.

conspiracy theories are creating by china as I already told due to economy, business and international image.

WHERE is the GENUINE/CREDIBLE evidence that they were hiding/denying the infection?........:azn:

Believed me! only Pakistan and China can ask for evidence even after it's a open case.

conspiracy theories are creating by china as I already told due to economy, business and international image.

As usual, you make a lot of far-fetched claims but you always have 0 evidence to support them............:lol:

conspiracy theories are doing by china as I already told due to economy, business and international image.
what the open case please define that first you Indiot, to get $$$ from these PANDEMIC you stupid as hell

Back
Top Bottom