What's new

Brazil has determined that a woman who died on January 23 was infected with coronavirus

The comments section on Twitter is very interesting.

There are many people who say that they have terrible flu months ago, even down to November.

upload_2020-4-4_10-29-16.png

upload_2020-4-4_10-29-44.png

upload_2020-4-4_10-30-42.png

upload_2020-4-4_10-31-30.png

upload_2020-4-4_10-31-50.png

upload_2020-4-4_10-32-6.png

Even down to UK in December:
upload_2020-4-4_10-33-14.png

Last edited:
A lot of people got in NE Ohio from October to early January:

upload_2020-4-4_10-46-52.png

Very interesting development, but from the number of confirmed cases exploding in the US, it is very reasonable to raise the question, how could the place where most people believed to be the origin (Wuhan, China) has much fewer cases than the US?

The virus has been spreading since October, 2019. Millions of Chinese have been travelling all around the world spreading the virus. I fell ill with similar symptoms back in January, 2020 but I cannot get myself tested over here.
We have done 18-20 million testings so far and came out with much fewer cases than the US?
If what you assumed is right, then China with 1.4 billion population would have a staggering amount of cases scattering everywhere in the country rather than what we have seen right now , where 90% of cases are in one province.

Last edited:
Of course. You had the first hand information on how it started. So took steps that it spread across the world but not in China.

View attachment 620475
Read again what you have written and see if there is any logic in there. You are literally saying the American is useless that they can't detect the virus by themself compared with their counterpart in China.:wave:

Millions of Chinese have been travelling all around the world spreading the virus.
A million carriers traveling around, which mean tens of millions back in the home, where are they? after 20 million testings, all we got is 90% of the cases cluster in One Province!? Don't pull things from the rear, boy.

There were series of failure (china and then the world).

Really, virus cases started reporting from Wuhan in Nov-dec but they didn't acknowledge and accept it only on 20 Jan. China took much time to accept and acknowledge to the world.

It caused to everyone and we are paying a very high cost now because infected people had already gone to their own countries and started spreading the virus.

Last edited:
I think China's doctor and the healthcare system is fucked up.

If it happened in the traditional rural area of third world country...

It can be identified in less than several seconds, even before someone gets sick.

Even years before it happens, the president is already being told.

The doctor will tell someone in the house for not disturbing him tomorrow because he is going to receive an important case.

Once the patient arrives, in less then a second he can tell the patient why he is sick, even can make a prediction that WHO will give the name COVIC-19.

And he even knows how to cure it, the ingredient of the drug that has been discovered in 2029, by XXX drug company.

But then he just sends the patient to go home and asked to go to the market first or bus station, without curing him.

Because he knows, it's God will.

Just go find the doctors, usually, they are called as witch doctors by local people.

Ups...

Really, virus cases started reporting from Wuhan in Nov-dec but they didn't acknowledge and accept it only on 20 Jan.
Again, if the assumption is right that it started in Wuhan back in Nov, then in three months' time it should spread like a wildfire all over China, but this is obviously not the case in China but the USA, do Chinese travel much less, are we less populated? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom