What's new

Bravo Afghan National army, 6+21+9 taliban killed in three days.

They are exporting these drugs heavily towards the CARS and ultimately Russia. That's why the Russians are pissed.
Spot on! The CIA is now involved in one of the most despicable operations to make the Russians drug dependent and then use the methods adopted by MKULTRA to brainwash/mind-control the populace to overthrow the government and finally install a pro-US dispensation there, who will forever be at the mercy of the Yanks.

Remember the huge anti-Putin demonstrations in Russia? Thankfully they petered out. Be aware that the grand strategy of the PTB is the establishment of a New World Order controlled by the powerful Bilderbergs and the Illuminati.

Spot on! The CIA is now involved in one of the most despicable operations to make the Russians drug dependent and then use the methods adopted by MKULTRA to brainwash/mind-control the populace to overthrow the government and finally install a pro-US dispensation there, who will forever be at the mercy of the Yanks.

Remember the huge anti-Putin demonstrations in Russia? Thankfully they petered out. Be aware that the grand strategy of the PTB is the establishment of a New World Order controlled by the powerful Bilderbergs and the Illuminati.

Delete yours posts and say NOTHING.

No, but seriously I agree with you 100%.

Sher, does any of your recent success have anything to do with Indian training?

I may be jumping the gun, but this slew of kills seems to be temporally connected to your guys coming over and learning how to do things the "local/regional" way.

Why not every single minute of training ANSF is getting from India or any other country will not go in vain - there are 100s of officers who have got trainings in India and I know 2 of them personally they always appreciate and talks good about trainings in India, they are completely changed mentally, physically, verbally etc..

But as KRAIT said most of the skills are home made because many of these soldiers have fought before and are too stubborn.

I don't think you seem to be aware of the weapons available with the Taliban. These are:

AK-47
SVD-Dragunov Sniper Rifles
RPG-7
Stinger Rocket Launchers (Rarely used now)
RPK Machine Guns
Chinese-Soviet clone assault rifles
Hand grenades
DShK heavy machine guns
Anti aircraft guns

Most of these AKs and other weapons are locally manufactured on the AfPak border by local homegrown units. Most are clones of old Soviet/Chinese weapons, but pretty much effective!

Where do they get the money for all this? From the rampant Afghan drug trade. By the way, the CIA too is involved in this as the billions of dollars they get are used to fund their black projects and for financing their color revolutions, from the CIS Republics to Egypt, Libya, Syria etc. By the way, the funds obtained from this illegal drug trade by the CIA is beyond U.S. Congressional oversight.

I was referring to the tactics not the weapons - fighting and weaponry is something else today Taliban are facing various challenges from public uprising to shortage of strongholds, on that hammers of ANSF daily and if you blame drug trade on Taliban then I am sure with that money they could have bought APCs, Artillery, Tanks, Fighter jets etc.. but that's not the case 98% of the drugs are controlled by other parties not Taliban!

For Indian and Afghan aspirations to truly fructify, there needs to be a sustainable and defendable land bridge for movement of men and machinery.

Sher, how similar in ethnicity are your people in the north to the tribals who hold the northern stretches of Kashmir, occupied by Pakistan today?

How free is the movement of men across the border there?

For Indian and Afghan aspirations to truly fructify, there needs to be a sustainable and defendable land bridge for movement of men and machinery.

Sher, how similar in ethnicity are your people in the north to the tribals who hold the northern stretches of Kashmir, occupied by Pakistan today?

How free is the movement of men across the border there?

Buddy don't mind but what you are asking is, will flame the topic if you are still interest to know pm me your questions.

Buddy don't mind but what you are asking is, will flame the topic if you are still interest to know pm me your questions.

I am frankly beyond caring about being politically correct bro.

I have been here since 2009. I do not do one liner posts. I put a lot of thought and time into them.

So my post count is still sub 2000. While there are people here just over a year with over 8000.

So the bar gets set unreasonably high - for basic rights like an Indian discussing Kashmir or sending PMs.

So to cut a long story short, I cannot PM.

Not a problem. I am close to military think tanks here, and I am aware of the answer to a large extent. Just wanted an authentic Afghan view.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom