What's new

138 Taliban killed in pre-election crackdown

Haha haha. Show me 1 Pakistani unit which is as good equipped as our commandos.
I know it is hard for you to see the progress of our forces.

Yeah real progress , turning up dressed up like jokers is real progress
No professional army allows its troops to make a mockery out of its uniform . That's rule one.

I bet people in your dung army decide one day that they will wear,one rank and on e other day they will turn up wearing some other rank an no one checks them lol ... Go bluff some where else , those of us who have worn the uniform know how ridiculous the above picture is

Yeah real progress , turning up dressed up like jokers is real progress
No professional army allows its troops to make a mockery out of its uniform . That's rule one.

I bet people in your dung army decide one day that they will wear,one rank and on e other day they will turn up wearing some other rank an no one checks them lol ... Go bluff some where else , those of us who have worn the uniform know how ridiculous the above picture is

Yes and those of us who have served in a NATO member country, knows how much pain you have right now.

Afghani commandos..

NETO-Forces-after-Years-every-american-will-be-come-like-donkey-afghanistan-funny-animal-pictures.jpg

uncivilized post.mocking soldiers are against forum rules.reported.

topic....

Great job ANA.as we saw in past,ANA provided adequate security during the poll and it was nearly uneventful(some minor clashes probably got reported).so,it is expected from ANA.

but information about these raids got nearly unreported.

Afghans are still killing Afghans. Haven't millions of Afghans died already?

You could have rehabilitated those taliban instead of killing them

This is the end of times, because Muslims have become immoral people and have become immune to killing.

For them killing is no big deal.

The Prophet RasoolAllah SAWAS said that in the end of times killings will increase.

On the other hand, since Pakistanis take pride in killing TTP monsters, then why should the Afghan not take pride in killing their own TTP monsters?

There are pakistanis here who want a genocide in their own country.

@Cheetah786 @Hyperion

Its beyond any civilized persons understanding why some continue to support Terrorist @Multani and want Terrorist to be protected at all cost.

Back
Top Bottom