What's new

BrahMos Storage Complex Under Construction in Halwara

Millions of those billion would die instantly in nuclear war
India has 1400 million people. I am assuming 400 million of them will die in nuclear war with Pakistan. So that will leave 1 billion.

The rest would die in weeks and months to come because of radiation and hunger
Nope. Pakistan does not have enough weapons for that. All of Pakistans weapons are smaller nuclear bombs of less than 100 kt yield. Hiroshima and Nagasaki had a lot many survivors.

I am still interested how India would continue after a nuclear war
Just like it did in 60s or 70s. Partly on world aid, partly on its own.

So Indians just want to destroy Pakistan even at the cost pf hundreds of millions of Indian lives?
If China were nuked in cold war, wouldn't China do the same?

Then why was it afraid to use Brahmos after 40 Indians were liquidated at Pulwama? Why risk an air attack? The subsonic Tomahawk was used ountless times against land targets. Where was the Indian super missile (imported from Russia)?
This scenario assumes Pakistan has decided to go ahead with nuclear war. In 2019, there was no war, just a gong show for election.

Such bravado on the internet. lol.
Isn't that Chinese do as well?

That exchange in February 2019 was a complete disaster for India with 40 unavenged Indian deaths in Pulwama, then the IAF taken prisoner in front of the world and finally six more Indians killed by panicky friendly fire in a Mi-17. All that shame and derison could have been avoided by using the Brahmos like people using Tomahawks for ages.
In 2019, Indian government wanted a show for Indian public and it put that. It was election time. Anyways just 40-50 soliders died. Whats the big deal?

Either the Brahmos was not very good or Indians were afraid of a response.
Rather, they are pretty comfortable in killing Kashmiri people to establish a place for their own in Kashmir. They killed a major Kashmiri leader after that incidence. They have exacted a big price from Kashmiris who killed their soldiers.
Make no sense why make a very high explosive depot near the border or within the range of the intermediate conventional weapon. Even S400 stationed in Ambala ???? ... India moving standoff weapon near Pak border....ready for something ????
Modern explosives are not like gun powder.

I truly hope Indian strategic circles have more people like you. Wish you all the best! =)

I say the same when I come across Indians like this. It's super refreshing and reassuring. As if we've made no progress since the mid-90s.
It's folks like this that help the state of Pakistan survive being in rivalry with a giant neighbour. However, it is a double-edged sword, they shouldn't be so deluded as to test us to the nth degree. Balakot + Feb 27 was fun, but nuclear holocaust isn't.

I say the same when I come across Indians like this. It's super refreshing and reassuring. As if we've made no progress since the mid-90s.
It's folks like this that help the state of Pakistan survive being in rivalry with a giant neighbour. However, it is a double-edged sword, they shouldn't be so deluded as to test us to the nth degree. Balakot + Feb 27 was fun, but nuclear holocaust isn't.
At times it’s reassuring we got them for an enemy and not the Chinese. Their delusions need periodic checks but otherwise we’d continue to chug along just fine. :)

India has 1400 million people. I am assuming 400 million of them will die in nuclear war with Pakistan. So that will leave 1 billion.

So those 1 billion people would move on with their lives next day like nothing happened? :lol:

Nope. Pakistan does not have enough weapons for that. All of Pakistans weapons are smaller nuclear bombs of less than 100 kt yield. Hiroshima and Nagasaki had a lot many survivors.

Pakistan has more nukes than India and growing continuously. Pakistan has enough number of weapons and enough powerful weapons to obliterate India's top urban centers completely. I don't know what you are talking about

Just like it did in 60s or 70s. Partly on world aid, partly on its own.

:rofl: :rofl:

Millions of those billion would die instantly in nuclear war

The rest would die in weeks and months to come because of radiation and hunger

I am still interested how India would continue after a nuclear war

If that is the case, pakistan would have said give us Kashmir or will nuke you.

Pakistan knows that India will continue after nuclear exchange but not case for pakistan.

If that is the case, pakistan would have said give us Kashmir or will nuke you.

Pakistan knows that India will continue after nuclear exchange but not case for pakistan.

Well you can continue to crawl like earth worms but that won't be worth continuing

Well you can continue to crawl like earth worms but that won't be worth continuing
Population of Australia is just 2.5 crores. India has 140 crores. Do you think each and every corner of India will be wiped out? Even 1 percent survives, enough to continue India.

Population of Australia is just 2.5 crores. India has 140 crores. Do you think each and every corner of India will be wiped out? Even 1 percent survives, enough to continue India.

Continue what?

The shining zombie India?

Its ok guys, Indians here are quite rightly hopeful since ancient indians survived a nuclear holocaust so they will again in 21st century as per BJP bakhts

Back
Top Bottom