What's new

BrahMos eyes 20% of global Missile market share

Russia India has a special relationship, you can see that from FGFA deal. As far as Brahmos is considered Russia is not at all interested in selling it (its official). They believe that some country might increase the range of this missile which could be more dangerous and might even turn deadly for us.

I still don't get it, according to the Russians its not difficult that anyone can increase the range of Brahmos, so why haven't we built a longer range different missile ? I hope Brahmos hyper-sonic should have a longer range.

We have a responsibly for not making this world more dangerous, lets be serious US Tomahawk is nothing in comparison to Brahmos and we also have to make sure that our weapons is not used against us.

Russia is signatory to CBT. That prevents them from helping nations build missiles with range over 300 kms. The loophole is that they are helping us build Rockets to launch satellites which necessarily have to be hypersonic to escape Earth's gravity and can easily become an ICBM.

Russia India has a special relationship, you can see that from FGFA deal. As far as Brahmos is considered Russia is not at all interested in selling it (its official). They believe that some country might increase the range of this missile which could be more dangerous and might even turn deadly for us.

I still don't get it, according to the Russians its not difficult that anyone can increase the range of Brahmos, so why haven't we built a longer range different missile ? I hope Brahmos hyper-sonic should have a longer range.

We have a responsibly for not making this world more dangerous, lets be serious US Tomahawk is nothing in comparison to Brahmos and we also have to make sure that our weapons is not used against us.

We will take lot of care to ensure that weapon is not used against us and we will be observe them.

^^^
I know we will make sure about this but still no-one can be sure about such things. Have you seen China ? They can get anything from anyone and by anyway. Even Russia is not willing to sell it, its just the indian counterpart who is babbling about this. I mean don't you think Brahmos will be busy all through this decade to fulfill indian requirements. And since the missile is damn expensive they won't be able to sell enough.

^^^
I know we will make sure about this but still no-one can be sure about such things. Have you seen China ? They can get anything from anyone and by anyway. Even Russia is not willing to sell it, its just the indian counterpart who is babbling about this. I mean don't you think Brahmos will be busy all through this decade to fulfill indian requirements. And since the missile is damn expensive they won't be able to sell enough.
Dont worry it is a ready made missile and no one can open it and see what is inside and no fear that china can study it. If we sell the missile we would keep a GPS like sensor and we can know where the missile is. Just like US has spied on PAF F-16's(Its a rumour but it may be true)

So far talks talks about Brahmos.........not any authenticated, video or proofs about its Accuracy and Speed........Can anybody post here the Authenticated proofs about its accuracy.

So far talks talks about Brahmos.........not any authenticated, video or proofs about its Accuracy and Speed........Can anybody post here the Authenticated proofs about its accuracy.

Can you prove it for Tomahawk CM,do you have any relevant scanned Top secret documents claiming Tomahawk accuracy but ain't you witness its accuracy during initial days of 9/11 at Afghan pak border...
Still i have Video for you ,available for everyone :p:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Authenticated video proofs are available right there in the internet, all you need is time to check them out. Buy a BRAHMOS, you would be provided authenticated document's, Untill then, believe whats in there, Some times using your gray matter works...

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the proof provided is sufficient , if still not satisified take a ride to Bay of bengal and position yourself near the target when the next test is conducted.

Sorry!!! Instruction manual and associated documents available only with purchase of missile but I don't think Pakistan is on the future client list.

Dont worry it is a ready made missile and no one can open it and see what is inside and no fear that china can study it.
Are you serious ...??/ Don't kid yourself.....forget about China, Pakistan can very easily make a cruise missile by studying it and the range extension is also not that difficult. Its just India that always follows a moral ground rule but no one else follows such crap.

Buy a BRAHMOS, you would be provided authenticated document's, Untill then, believe whats in there, Some times using your gray matter works...
Oh my god.....first of all if it fell into wrong hands and we even found out which country sold it, just tell me what will Indian government do ??/ Also F16 is altogether a different thing, you cannot steal a f16 but a cruise missile can be hidden in a truck (might even be transported as parts) and sold to anyone or can be stolen.

We have not even invested more than 500 million $ and Brahmos has sold billions of $ worth of missiles to Indian armed forces and funny thing is there's more to come. Our requirement itself is too much...

Are you serious ...??/ Don't kid yourself.....forget about China, Pakistan can very easily make a cruise missile by studying it and the range extension is also not that difficult. Its just India that always follows a moral ground rule but no one else follows such crap.
So u think the missile will be given with out launchers? We sell them and we ll have a spy on them definetly. Ateast russia will take care of that.
Just by studying we cant make such a cruise missile which involves hyper technology guidance. How can China and Pakistan know the software embedded in it?
Pakistan couldnt have modified US cruise missiles with out its permission. If china and pakistan can extend its range , why not russia and india extend atleast illegally?

Back
Top Bottom