What's new

BrahMos-A Integrated with IAF Sukhoi Su-30MKI

India should have gone with Eurofighter instead of Rafale. Frenchies and their delays! Plus India would have got more political leverage over 4 major European countries, rather than one. #jussaying

Mate . Why do you think BrahMos can't be used for targeting Aircraft ?

Tankers , AWACS and Aircraft can be targeted . In Air to Air mode.
Bro it will be a wastage of firepower of Brahmos, better use to blast land positions with heavy armor.

For how many years have I waited for you my dear! And you are here my loved one!:smitten:

Nammude Faizi ingu vannu alle :D

You dont have any other work 24/7 sharing bhramos
Its a complete Failure than ???
You want to make some jokes here why dont you go and show this pathetic jokes of your to criminal modi .. this suites your missile many times your missile failed drastically you fool

Baby Dont cry and burn like this :cry: :haha:

This supersonic now hypersonic is also designing.:tup:

Mate . Why do you think BrahMos can't be used for targeting Aircraft ?

Tankers , AWACS and Aircraft can be targeted . In Air to Air mode.

If I am not wrong, the whole trajectory of Brahmos has to be programmed into the missile before it is launched.

Which is why it is most effective if fired in salvos of 4 or 8 where every missile is attacking from a different angle, saturating and overwhelming the enemy defenses.

I doubt it would be as effective vs kinetic targets without some modifications.

The Indian Su-30MKIs are really very very bloody awesome flying machines............ I think Algeria-Libya-Egypt missed a chance to make a deal with Sukhoi over joining the program and making it in their home.......

If I am not wrong, the whole trajectory of Brahmos has to be programmed into the missile before it is launched.

Which is why it is most effective if fired in salvos of 4 or 8 where every missile is attacking from a different angle, saturating and overwhelming the enemy defenses.

I doubt it would be as effective vs kinetic targets without some modifications.

Bro it will be a wastage of firepower of Brahmos, better use to blast land positions with heavy armor.

Cool :cheers:

congratulation to our indien brothers...........:welcome:

can some one gave me a compare betwen brahmos & cm-400akg:help:
jf-17_thunder_cm-400_akg_stand_off_missile.jpg
brahmos-air-launch-system.jpg

congratulation to our indien brothers...........:welcome:

can some one gave me a compare betwen brahmos & cm-400akg:help:
jf-17_thunder_cm-400_akg_stand_off_missile.jpg
brahmos-air-launch-system.jpg

The CM-400AKG Wrecker has reduced range of 180 to 250 km in order to meet the export restriction of Missile Technology Control Regime compared to the 290 Km range of BrahMos-A which can carry a 200–300 kg conventional semi-armour-piercing and nuclear warhead against the two versions of CM-400AKG with their 150 kg blast warhead or 200 kg penetration warhead.

The CM-400AKG Wrecker has reduced range of 180 to 250 km in order to meet the export restriction of Missile Technology Control Regime compared to the 290 Km range of BrahMos-A which can carry a 200–300 kg conventional semi-armour-piercing and nuclear warhead against the two versions of CM-400AKG with their 150 kg blast warhead or 200 kg penetration warhead.

Nuclear Warhead .... Seriously ?

The RCS of Brahmos alone is enough to be picked up by any PD radar. Thanks to that and SU30's massive engines, it would be easy to spot......

So you spot the MKI and Brahmos, then WHAT?

There is not a single aircraft in PAF that can take on the MKI. And there is nothing with PAF that can shoot down a Brahmos missile.

Back
Top Bottom