What's new

Brahamdagh Bugti says he will be killed if he returns to Pakistan

No surprises at all. Not for what Brahmdagh said, but the reactions of Pakistani friends here. No one wants to address what he claims as a fact that punjabis and other Pakistanis have been exploiting the baloch and today they want a UN supervised referendum. Calling him a traitor may sooth one's own sense of perverse contentious sobriety but the published and internationally known fact remains that there has been systemic and sustained exploitation of that bunch of people.

No one wants to address what he claims as a fact that punjabis and other Pakistanis have been exploiting the baloch and today they want a UN supervised referendum.

Kashmiris want the same, why cant bharat grant them that?

Balochistan is not disputed land and just because some corrupt traitor is sitting in Switzerland and is making these demands doesnt mean the common Baloch is with him.

Yep traitors should be killed..hence he is on the run with an indian passport.

Kashmiris want the same, why cant bharat grant them that?

Balochistan is not disputed land and just because some corrupt traitor is sitting in Switzerland and is making these demands doesnt mean the common Baloch is with him.

LoL you are going off topic. This is not about Kashmir. And even when you compare the scenarios, please note that the agricutural development budget of J&K is more than the total agricultural development budget of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan :)

But that of course as I alluded, is off topic. However, like I said, you may still seek contentious graification in this :)

LoL you are going off topic. This is not about Kashmir. And even when you compare the scenarios, please note that the agricutural development budget of J&K is more than the total agricultural development budget of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan :)

But that of course as I alluded, is off topic. However, like I said, you may still seek contentious graification in this :)

Maybe you shouldn't comment on things without knowing anything about them?'

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...s-govt-reject-brahamdagh-s-asylum-appeal.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ant-freedom-sardars-muhabbat-khan-mari-3.html

Like I said, contentious gratification :) what else can I say. I know I will be wasting my time. But if someone has to see the reality then maybe the fact that Musshharraff is being sought for the murder of Nawab Akbar Bugti and the impetus that your politicians are laying on assauging the "feelings" of the Baloch, then the picture gets more clear about what you highlighted in your response. :)

Sachin tendulkar ever said he is not fit enough now to play international cricket ? point here is that no agency or army publish such proofs on notice boards and these proofs wont be accepted by brahamdagh either just like sachin, but every sane person knows from where he is getting all the weapons, money and training.

That is why Sachin is highest run scorer with 100’s 100...Coming to the topic...Please disclose your source of information that Pakistani people says so and so guys are agent of so and so agency,…and lot of Mulla says so and so guys are kafir…many time I saw this on Pakistani channel.

No surprises at all. Not for what Brahmdagh said, but the reactions of Pakistani friends here. No one wants to address what he claims as a fact that punjabis and other Pakistanis have been exploiting the baloch and today they want a UN supervised referendum. Calling him a traitor may sooth one's own sense of perverse contentious sobriety but the published and internationally known fact remains that there has been systemic and sustained exploitation of that bunch of people.

just like the indians and their exploitation of Assam & kashmir.

Please ignore the Indians. They are just here to troll when it comes to Baluchistan. They are the first ones crying when BLA abducts Hindus.

That is why Sachin is highest run scorer with 100’s 100...Coming to the topic...Please disclose your source of information that Pakistani people says so and so guys are agent of so and so agency,…and lot of Mulla says so and so guys are kafir…many time I saw this on Pakistani channel.

so you saw many times on pakistani channels mulla saying kafir??? Well i saw a billion times on ZEE NEWS STAR NEWS! stuff like inzimam killed bob wolmer & pakistani cricket players are ISI agents! and Zardari is a puppet of the ISI (which btw is total crap because zardari currently is screwing the whole nation )!!

so before you make nonsense claims please see your own media!

I dont need to disclose any source, balochistan is pakistan's internal matter and we knows what to do.

"I can work for the Baloch people from Switzerland"-Baramdagh Bugti.
Yeah, and I am the president of Mars in exile. This guy has no clue about anything, he just wants the situation to relapse to pre-20006. He forces people to work in his mines and pays them nothing. That's what it's all about. He started by saying that his war was for "Gas Royalties" denied to Balochistan, fine, the Centre chalked up a plan, had it voted on in the assembly and senate and voila!
Gas Royalties! Now he says that's not good enough. What does that tell you about the guy?
The only thing that can silence the traitor is either a return to the Feudal Slavery system or a bullet to the head.

Wah ji Wah! Maan na man, main tera benefactor!
My friend, you crack me up! How many referendums have you overseen in Kashmir? Hyderabad? Punjab? Junnagadh and Assam?
Your exploiting those areas, they have active insurgencies, why not hold a referendum for every city?
There are 3 out of 70 tribal lords that demand secession from Pakistan, if that is a ratio that warrants a UN resolution and a plebiscites then please do leave me a visitor message and I will tell you how many states in India are applicable for such a plebiscite if this precedent is set.

so you saw many times on pakistani channels mulla saying kafir??? Well i saw a billion times on ZEE NEWS STAR NEWS! stuff like inzimam killed bob wolmer & pakistani cricket players are ISI agents! and Zardari is a puppet of the ISI (which btw is total crap because zardari currently is screwing the whole nation )!!

so before you make nonsense claims please see your own media!

Chicha...Please give me source for your statements...if you ask me I will give lot of link for Mulla fight.

Back
Top Bottom