What's new

Brace for two-front war, Indian Army told

India has fewer and fewer friends: brewing trouble with Bangladesh, distrust in Sri Lanka and even Nepal!

Alas for India, it does not have enough political or economic clout in the world that in the event of a war, the world will side with India. And the US will give India all the support short of any real help.

The world cares as much for India and its billion people as much as they do of any tin pot African country.

Mention China to a westerner and the following images come to mind: Martial arts, the Great Wall, economic might, military might, etc. etc.

Mention India, and the image is of a poverty sticken, disease ridden, dump!

Perhaps India should work on its PR and image in the world than try to build up its military!

It never fails to amuse me how Pakistani's on this forum pretend to be the Mouth piece for the western world....

I mean frankly speaking, the poster hails from a country that needs the biggest PR miracle of the century but does not waste time on parting "expertise" on the need to improve India's image...

Thanks neighbor......Hows that glass house working out for ya?

2 front war - sounds good on paper , last time Indians lasted no more than 3 days against PLA , good wet/stupid dreams.

India has fewer and fewer friends: brewing trouble with Bangladesh, distrust in Sri Lanka and even Nepal!

Alas for India, it does not have enough political or economic clout in the world that in the event of a war, the world will side with India. And the US will give India all the support short of any real help.

The world cares as much for India and its billion people as much as they do of any tin pot African country.

Mention China to a westerner and the following images come to mind: Martial arts, the Great Wall, economic might, military might, etc. etc.

Perhaps India should work on its PR and image in the world than try to build up its military!

it seems when u ppl dont have anything to compare with india,u ppl bring china as proxy cover.tell me for what u r known in the whole world.poverty has answer,disease has answer and fortunately i as an indian really see a change in the infrastructure we had and have now.,but watever u have ,it has no answer.plz dont take tension for indian allies.if they can provide us weapon tech ,they can also come to us any time we call them.but in ur history,ur ally u.s gives one blunt warning per month.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You might wanna check that statement....Truth is India has lot of friends....and relations with these neighbours are quite healthy....

You don't need a economic clout or political clout for the world to fight your wars..you need allies...and we follow NAM....Don't agree..then pelase care to explain what nations you think will side with China in case of a war??? However we both know that they have very good economic clout and being a permanent member of security council we can easliy say quite a political clout...

Then you are wrong....

This is your hatred and jealousy speaking...So best of luck with it...

Coming from a Pakistani is quite astonishing...Anyways as said best of luck with it...

Look who's talking...A Pakistani.. :)

and dude what does the world think about Pakistan?? Do let me know if you know or should i tell you in my next post.

And being a Pakistani if you are so proud of China then why dont you go and settle there..if i was in your place i would have been very proud of my country achievement even if they were few and would have never boasted of another country's achievement to taunt a enemy country just to SATISFY MY EGO.

I have been misunderstood. My point was not to disparage India, but present the facts on the ground. India is one of the poorest countries in the world, and her poorest people are more desperate than people in many African countries.

FACT: India has no friends in the world. No kinship with any nation on cultural, religious, racial, or linguistic grounds. This puts India on a back-foot right at the outset. India could be wiped out of the world's map and no one will shed a tear.

Every neighbour of India's finds India hostile for various reasons. From Saudi Arabia to Bangladesh, from Burma to China, India is seen as an "enemy" first. As long as China and Saudi Arabia see India as a threat, there is never going to be any concessions given to India by the west.

how can you say that we have fewer friends?????
the truth is the no.of friends of India in world arena is increasing day by day.the greatest ex is USA,which is used to be a hostile is now not just a friend but a strategic perter also.The nuclear deal,transfer of high tech defense equipment & it's recognition towards india as a world power reflects all....
the European countries are becoming more friendly than ever..
Yes, we have a little trouble with some of our neighbours for some time now,but It can't be said that the decade old friendship is over.

if India is of a poverty sticken, disease ridden, dump!,then why the world is projecting India as a future economic & military power.
The whole world see India as a future potent power,it only U who see India a dump,due to lack of your far sight and of course brain !!!!

IF u ask any western about Pakistan, i bet the first thing he will say a terrorist nursing,backward driven failed state.

I have been misunderstood. My point was not to disparage India, but present the facts on the ground. India is one of the poorest countries in the world, and her poorest people are more desperate than people in many African countries.

FACT: India has no friends in the world. No kinship with any nation on cultural, religious, racial, or linguistic grounds. This puts India on a back-foot right at the outset. India could be wiped out of the world's map and no one will shed a tear.

Every neighbour of India's finds India hostile for various reasons. From Saudi Arabia to Bangladesh, from Burma to China, India is seen as an "enemy" first. As long as China and Saudi Arabia see India as a threat, there is never going to be any concessions given to India by the west.

First correct yourself, come out of old image of India where it was considered poor. It is not the same thing anymore, few people just close the eyes to reality that India has changed a lot.

I live in India, the price of property in 2001 to 2010 now is 5 times, did it happened without wealth creation? Do you know how many cars are added in India? Do you know that while till 2001 only few had cars now almost everyone has car in cities.

I know we still have lot of work to do and villages are not really changed much but try to recognize India has changed if you have right intention, else I do not care what you think.

leo there are many ways to make self happy.
india have signed nuclear deal with 9 major powers,japan is next.are they ready to deal with pak,whether u go frm burma to u.s,u.s to japan(leave china).answer is no.they signed deal and sign a lot of contracts and will do same in future.pak is in trouble,no body is shedding tears instead of criticizing
do more,we r not satisfied.

regarding to poverty,it will not be eliminated with in 2-3 yrs.it takes time.to remove it firstly education in given then after it poverty frm the person is removed.
firstly see urself then compare india,when u will remove suicide bombers,ttp,al qaida,poverty etc etc frm ur country then try to point to india

Preparation. As they say.. Buy a big gun so that you dont have to fire it.

Most wars start when one side gets too over confident about its military superiority over the other. India can not afford to be the perceived weaker side by a huge margin by China..

Today , China and Taiwan signed the the historic treaty and we are still talking about war. Chinese have really mastered the art of entertaining the neighbours. Good lesson for all including Pakistan and India.

The world has come to live with the reality of a nuclear India. The West wants to sign nuclear treaties with India before the Russians jump in and claim all the booty.

India like Pakistan needs more energy and western businesses see this as a great opportunity. They have pressured their governments to lift sanctions and allow for nuclear trade. It's purely business.

If there is a nuclear accident, they are are going to bail out of India more swiftly than they came into it. And India can cry about compensation for the next 50 years!--That's where having a kinship (cultural, racial, etc.) that I mentioned in my last post comes handy.

India will NEVER get a permanent seat in the UN security council. Why? Because neither China nor the US want India walking in with its childish high moral ground ("we are the only democracy in south Asia") and idiotic non-alignment stand and all other nonsense that are just not realistic.

The world has come to live with the reality of a nuclear India. The West wants to sign nuclear treaties with India before the Russians jump in and claim all the booty.

India like Pakistan needs more energy and western businesses see this as a great opportunity. They have pressured their governments to lift sanctions and allow for nuclear trade. It's purely business.

If there is a nuclear accident, they are are going to bail out of India more swiftly than they came into it. And India can cry about compensation for the next 50 years!--That's where having a kinship (cultural, racial, etc.) that I mentioned in my last post comes handy.

India will NEVER get a permanent seat in the UN security council. Why? Because neither China nor the US want India walking in with its childish high moral ground ("we are the only democracy in south Asia") and idiotic non-alignment stand and all other nonsense that are just not realistic.

it's the depth of
jealous.jpg

Today , China and Taiwan signed the the historic treaty and we are still talking about war. Chinese have really mastered the art of entertaining the neighbours. Good lesson for all including Pakistan and India.

With all due respect Sir they have cracked the formula of how to engage neighbours(even if they are potential adversary) which is Trade....Though a little late but our western neighbours will buy the formula which we are practicing on our eastern border....High time this news about MFN status to India goes through and our region will also see lot of historic stuff....

Back
Top Bottom