What's new

BOYCOTT ISRAEL PRODUCTS CAMPAIGN

I am thinking of putting a ban on Israeli tourists to my country.

But then again, Israeli girls like to sleep with Turkish men...and I don't want to ruin their fun.

Islamic peoples always had empires, lands, territories, countries, nation states etc.

Poor jews barely had a chance at statehood lol...

I ain't using any computer, I'm using purely zionist free, ipad :P

Forget him, your computer isn't Israeli-made.

Companies like Intel etc. get some of their chips made outside U.S.A..in factories of China, Mexico, Israel, and stuff.

It doesn't make your CPU as "israeli" made.

Israeli made products are products like Soda Stream and stuff. And nobody buys them anyways.

Israelis are so pathetic that they have no culture of their own. They literally name Arab, Turkish, Palestinian, and Mediterranean things/foods/traditions as "Israeli cuisine, Israeli traditions" ...LOL.

Like honestly...when did camels, humus, felafel, and shwarma became "Israeli animals" and "Israeli cuisine" ...

@500 @Natan @Archdemon As the newly elected President of Turkey, I officially condemn Israeli appropriation of Palestinian, Arab, Mediterranean, and Turkish cultures....

We should also boycott Israel terror sympathizer indian products.

Starting with

1) Boycott visiting india which is helping Israeli genocide in Palestine
2) Boycott indian agro products
3) Boycott TCS (Tata consultancy Services) which is helping india to help Israeli genocide in Palestine
4) Boycott Infosys which is helping india to help Israeli genocide in Palestine
5) Boycott Wipro which is helping india to help Israeli genocide in Palestine

If you do, BD will be the big looser. You guys ain't Israel. You produce nothing but cheap undies and vests and some cotton shirts that you export to some vague countries.

Our investments in BD are worth $7 billion. And that's a lot of Takka! That's what helps give you your daily bread. :P

If you do, BD will be the big looser. You guys ain't Israel. You produce nothing but cheap undies and vests and some cotton shirts that you export to some vague countries.

Our investments in BD are worth $7 billion. And that's a lot of Takka! That's what helps give you your daily bread. :P

My diplomats stationed in Delhi tell me that india is the biggest sh!thole in the world because 500 million people do not have toilets and they do piss and take sh!t in public parks, bus stands, near food stands and so on. Moreover, my diplomats also tell me that india has the biggest nutrition problem and indian children don't get food. Also that hundreds of millions of indian are uneducated and moreover, indians are so fed up with life that record numbers commit suicide

My diplomats cry to me that they don't wanna stay in india and come back to beautiful, clean, prosperous Muslim nation.

But I tell them that don't look at india by superior Islamic standards. indians are hindus and hindus have always been ugly, weak, inferior race with unhygienic existence. They smell. Take piss near their food bowl, and so on.

I tell my diplomats that we need to help india and share achievements of our superior civilization of Islam with them as we have done in the past by giving indians the most glorious time of their existence----The Mughal Empire.

Hopefully, my good approach will one day give indian women some privacy so they can ease themselves in private...away from public eye. Moreover, I will also work to give more food to india as I find the sight of skinny, undernourished indian kids unsightly.

But in the meantime, can you stop your population from sh!tting in open so much infront of Turkish embassy? My diplomats want to leave india because how smelly indian hindus are.

My diplomats stationed in Delhi tell me that india is the biggest sh!thole in the world because 500 million people do not have toilets and they do piss and take sh!t in public parks, bus stands, near food stands and so on. Moreover, my diplomats also tell me that india has the biggest nutrition problem and indian children don't get food. Also that hundreds of millions of indian are uneducated and moreover, indians are so fed up with life that record numbers commit suicide
Don't derail this thread by your blather. Your 'diplomats' who can't speak a word of English properly, can please fuk off if they don't like it here. And you my friend can STFU too.

A very successful thread indeed:

Consumers should also bycott Israeli products..

boycott_israeli_goods_by_quadraro-d47xjwa.png

Pakistan should have their own industry to provide alternative to every product of Israel. When We with out passport can't travel to their country, why their products are able to do same to over country?

Pakistan should have their own industry to provide alternative to every product of Israel. When We with out passport can't travel to their country, why their products are able to do same to over country?

Lol almost every company in the world is linked to Israeli or Jews in some sort of way.

You have two choices to counter this. You can help your country and your company become successful and remove these other companies from the competition, or you can live like a caveman.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Can you just start Intel and other tech companies?

Thanks for the list though I am going to buy more Israeli products.

nestle and milkmaid?? okay, achievable... but intel and ibm?? is there a non-israel-connected microprocessor being designed??

Thanks for the list though I am going to buy more Israeli products.

why more??

Believe it or not a friend of mine swears Israel has some of the best bacon he ever tasted.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom