What's new

Boycott Chinese Goods Movement

Even your birth was Pakistani saajish. :lol:
Like I said madrassa chap education is why you have articles on twitter posts. :rofl: Man you people are so gullible to believe anything, no wonder not a single PM has completed their term in Pakistan. :lol: :lol:

Like I said madrassa chap education is why you have articles on twitter posts. :rofl: Man you people are so gullible to believe anything, no wonder not a single PM has completed their term in Pakistan. :lol: :lol:
Says a mandir chaap gau muttar drinker from a toilet less country who believes in Sir-Gi-Kal strikes drama. :rofl:

I was looking thru my house.

Nothing made in india.
Cant even boycott u twats...except when i make phonecall to call centrr have to listen to your irritating voices.

India please export something so we can boycott

They do export economic refugees with no spending power equipped with fake degrees/degree mill

Shame on india,

Al khalid and jf17 have foreign buyers but tejas and arjunk none lol

The next thing you will hear would be Indians are proud of their "consumption base" economy rather than the chinese export base economy

They believe by boycotting chinese product somehow Chinese economy will suffer :D

singapore has many..think we can ship them back via pakistan

My man, its all over the world especially in western country AUS and USA

They are like syria refugees running around the world, wait, India isnt in a war, i wonder why indians cant wait to get out of their country :D

This is childish...if Chinese companies give better bangs for a buck..people will buy their products. Let us not confuse this childishness with patriotism.

Back
Top Bottom