What's new

Boy has Arabic script from the Koran appear on skin

Just shows how gullible people are even in 2010, shame to say the least. I saw this video of an angel landing on Kaaba and cracked up to see how people were taking that video so seriously....

Do us all a favor, grow up, and think Rationally

Just shows how gullible people are even in 2010, shame to say the least. I saw this video of an angel landing on Kaaba and cracked up to see how people were taking that video so seriously....

Do us all a favor, grow up, and think Rationally

Yeah that angel landing on Kaaba was clearly a lens flare.

Islam and Qur'an have been justified with science and I know many converts (Dubai has a lot of converts) that have converted because of the science in the Qur'an. Fabricating these things isn't necessary as Islam has actual facts so it doesn't need to rely on random people making up superficial stuff to get converts.

Islam and Qur'an have been justified with science and I know many converts (Dubai has a lot of converts) that have converted because of the science in the Qur'an. Fabricating these things isn't necessary as Islam has actual facts so it doesn't need to rely on random people making up superficial stuff to get converts.

please dont bring science in religion. we have guys who have converted to islam, and we also have peopple who have left islam.

Religions and science don't go together man . I'ts like oil and fire . Science in the quran like the moon split ? do you call that science ?

Last edited:
Religions and science don't go together man . I'ts like oil and fire . Science in the quran like the moon split ? do you call that science ? I call it B S .

Welcome! Your lesson starts today. Before I tell you these verses, please note that when Qur'an was revealed, none of these scientific discoveries were found:

And He it is Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They float, each in an orbit. Al-Anbiyaa' 21: 33

Quran speaks of orbits when the rest of the world thought the solar system didn't move! Also, the sun also orbits around another place in the galaxy- 100% correct there!

(See you not that Allah drives the clouds gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a heap of layers, and you see the rain comes forth from between them; and He sends down from the sky hail (like) mountains, (or there are in the heaven mountains of hail from where He sends down hail), and strikes therewith whom He wills, and averts it from whom He wills. The vivid flash of its (clouds) lightening nearly blinds the sight.) (24:43)

This is exactly how rain and rainclouds are made!

((Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to earth: "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly" They said: "we do come (together) in willing obedience)). (Quran 41: 11-12)

Was the universe not a cloud of smoke as the Qur'an said it was? And was not everything made of the same matter at that time! The Qur'an says that the Earth and the Heavens were made of the same 'smoke' cloud that was the universe!

Go here: :: Quran and Science ::- - - - - - -:: Islam and science :: Scientific miracles in the holy Quran:: Convert to Islam::

Also listen to Zakir Naik's lectures. He always explains Qur'an through science

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

have some respect for people's belief, dont agree with it if you dont want, but dont spread this nonsense. post reported.

Don't worry man, I got answers :azn:

Quran speaks of orbits when the rest of the world thought the solar system didn't move! Also, the sun also orbits around another place in the galaxy- 100% correct there!

Was the universe not a cloud of smoke as the Qur'an said it was? And was not everything made of the same matter at that time! The Qur'an says that the Earth and the Heavens were made of the same 'smoke' cloud that was the universe!

Go here: :: Quran and Science ::- - - - - - -:: Islam and science :: Scientific miracles in the holy Quran:: Convert to Islam::

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

We've had these dubious discussions before.. please refrain from posting such things. We're not here to discuss Pseudo-Science, stay on topic and no you DON'T have Answers unless you can legitimately prove to us that you are a respectable scientist in your field of study with various journals and research publications. If you dont than you are in no position to discuss Science or pass on your self proclaimed expertise in the field.

Surah Yaseen:

37 And a sign for them is the night, We withdraw therefrom the day, and behold, they are in darkness.
38 And the sun runs on its fixed course for a term (appointed). That is the Decree of the All-Mighty, the All-Knowing.
39 And the moon, We have measured for it mansions (to traverse) till it returns like the old dried curved date stalk.
40 It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. They all float, each in an orbit.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

We've had these dubious discussions before.. please refrain from posting such things. We're not here to discuss Pseudo-Science stay on topic[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry!

Welcome! Your lesson starts today. Before I tell you these verses, please note that when Qur'an was revealed, none of these scientific discoveries were found:

Does this guy has any credibility ? Isn't this guy an extremist ? There is also a video he convieniently claims that prophet Muhammed was prophesised in the Buddhist scriptures

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuahaa... Let me rephrase... If your going to present scientific arguments you have to prove to us that you are a scientist with credible research and publications to back up your claims.. second.. if you are going to argue with a NON religious person you need to answer your questions without using Religious texts and argue with reason, since a non religious person does not hold religious texts to a high standard.

copy pasting your answer from a religious scripture is not going to answer the other persons question.

Hah! That's easy too!

I.e. we just don't believe humans evolve from apes! Everything else is fine!
:azn: back to you sir

That's convenient, you will refute anything as propaganda when it doesn't agree with your religion. But then beat your chest when the religion and science state the same. How does that prove that your faith is scientific?

FYI, many civilizations predicted planetary orbits and astronomical phenomena accurately. To say that the Quran was the first to do it is like an insult to all their intelligence.

Like someone said, it is best to leave religion and science separate. People can keep claiming what they want, but (any) religion and science do not have anything in common. One is faith, the other is fact.

An observation, but why is it that all this creationist mumbo jumbo an issue with Abrahamic (no disrespect intended) religions ?

I mean even in America they have creationism as an alternative to Darwinism in their schools !

That's convenient, you will refute anything as propaganda when it doesn't agree with your religion. But then beat your chest when the religion and science state the same. How does that prove that your faith is scientific?
Such as?

FYI, many civilizations predicted planetary orbits and astronomical phenomena accurately. To say that the Quran was the first to do it is like an insult to all their intelligence.

Oh really? Did they know of iron fossils? Did they practice embryology that is only just been made accurate by the latest equipment? What about magnetic reversal? And you ignored the verse about evolution too even though you just quoted the post I made about it. Surely, as an educated man who says religion is not scientific you must have heard of these things. Tell me, which ancient civilization made discoveries that the Qur'an had that Almighty God revealed!?

Like someone said, it is best to leave religion and science separate. People can keep claiming what they want, but (any) religion and science do not have anything in common. One is faith, the other is fact.

I am sorry, as I Muslim I cannot leave it separate. I am told I must not have blind faith. Without proving my religion with science, how else can I not have blind faith?

Again, link: :: Quran and Science ::- - - - - - -:: Islam and science :: Scientific miracles in the holy Quran:: Convert to Islam::

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom