What's new

Boxing legend Mike Tyson in Bigg Boss 5

RoYaL~GuJJaR

Reaction score
Country
India
Boxing legend Mike Tyson in Bigg Boss 5

LONDON: Former world heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson has reportedly been finalized as a participant in the Indian version of Big Brother.

The programme, known as Bigg Boss, starts in October, and will be hosted by Bollywood stars Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt, reports the BBC.

Last season, former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson made a special appearance in the Bigg Boss house and proved a ratings booster for the show

Boxing legend Mike Tyson in Bigg Boss 5 - Economic Times

After Maria Susairaj, Navjyot Singh Siddhu and Poonam Pandey, boxer Mike Tyson is the latest one to be offered Bigg Boss 5. The boxer is expected to garner eye balls just like Pamela Anderson did in the last season.

The producer of Bigg Boss is in talks with Tyson who is all kicked about

related stories
Maria Susairaj not to be a part of Bigg Boss 5
Poonam Pandey offered Rs. 2 cr for Big Boss 5?
participating in the reality show. "Mike Tyson felt that why not avail the opportunity to be on a large canvas like Bigg Boss? The channel too is equally excited about having him on board. Tyson is an international celebrity, who will attract lot of male audience and kids to see the show. The channel is currently trying to work out the modalities," a source told Mumbai Mirror.

After having the wrestling giant Khali in the last season of Bigg Boss, the makers are now trying to rope in the retired American boxer Mike Tyson for the new season slated to begin in October this year. The show will be hosted by Bollywood actors Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan. Reports suggest that talks are on to bring the former heavyweight champ to India for the show, where he will be inside the Bigg Boss house with other contestants.

The three-day cameo by the American bombshell Pamela Anderson last year shot the show’s TRP up by many notches and the makers are apparently planning to create a similar sensation in the house by having Mike Tyson this year.

For those who don’t know, Mike Tyson is often named as the bad boy of the boxing world. He’s been convicted of raping a woman and has done 3 years in prison. He’s also known for his ferocious and intimidating boxing style. He bit off a part of his opponent Evander Holyfield’s ear in a 1997 bout.

Despite the controversies, Tyson has a good number of fans throughout the world.

Mike Tyson in Bigg Boss 5? - Hindustan Times

Any participant from pakistan this time??

i watched some videos of bigboss and was surprised to see great khaali behaving in such.a civilized.way.

i watched some videos of bigboss and was surprised to see great khaali behaving in such.a civilized.way.

Khali is a gentle giant in real life .

He is very religious , meditates and stuff .The WWE presents him like an animal .

Hahaha...what was you expecting then?? beating the sh!t out of other participant?? lol

why can;t they get normal famous people from the west ?

This guy is a violent rapist criminal . I don't like people like him being glorified .

Hahaha...what was you expecting then?? beating the sh!t out of other participant?? lol
lol yeah..i was expecting something like that...

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

why can;t they get normal famous people from the west ?

This guy is a violent rapist criminal . I don't like people like him being glorified .

these shows arent about normal people.....

lol yeah..i was expecting something like that...

these shows arent about normal people.....

Well you know WWE is al about drama and haye hula fake thing.....so everyone acts like that :P

But in real life khali is cool and nice dude!

Malik Abdual Aziz aka Mike Tyson is really a good fella, he has transformed himself into a very different person that he is today...

mike-tyson.jpg

tyson4.jpg

34300_134321763267745_132542523445669_223246_5791225_n.jpg
during Ummrah in Ramadan 2011.

14vtv9k.jpg

I hope he doesnot break something down there...lol

The names that are doing the rounds include - former world heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson, Colombian singer and dancer Shakira, former cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu, Nihita Biswas (wife of convicted murderer Charles Sobhraj) Mexican actress Barbara Mori, former South African cricketer Jonty Rhodes, pop icon Lady Gaga:toast_sign:, British singer- rapper Jay Sean, stand-up comedian Sudesh Lehri, Jaspal Bhatti, Shekhar Suman's actor son Adhyayan, TV actors Parul Chauhan (of 'Bidaai' fame), Karan Singh Grover (of 'Dil Mill Gayye') and Amar Upadhyay.

Bigg Boss 5 set to get better with big hosts, bigger inmates - Economic Times

Malik Abdual Aziz aka Mike Tyson is really a good fella, he has transformed himself into a very different person that he is today...

I hope he doesnot break something down there...lol

I don't think he really did. He would be boring if he transforms himself into a 'good' guy.

^^This is the Mike everyone loves.

Bigg Boss should be honored, bow down..

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom