What's new

Boxer amir khan removed from american airline

'reportedly "refused to comply with crew requests".'
Can't raise a ruckus on the plane. They had to follow crew instructions when his friend was asked to raise the face mask.

Hey moron. Every heard a westerner taken
Yup, it's kinda cringey n pathetic when people who have practically abandoned thr homelands just for some more money to live, dine, wine in the countries they despise without showing any regret n perhaps even show it as some achievement to family back home,,,,, but they still badmouth the same country n people in the anonymity of internet.
It's not as if these internet patriots cant make an honest living in thr homelands,,it's simply for more money.

Doesn't change the fact that these countries are racists and profile people of color

aap ka bharat mahaan lol
View attachment 778859
Same goes for thm too if they behave similarly (like bhakts in gulf)

Bro no one goes there for fun people work there arses off to get to those countries and work their arses off to earn money and send it back to Pakistan.
India Pakistan or any country,,,,don't matter.
Most of these people are not day labourers,,, they are highly educated and most certainly can make an honest living in thr homelands. No need of sugar coating thr greed.
They chose to move to these countries n stay thr becoz of money n material wealth,, nothing else.
This facade of patriotism, piousness is mostly a psychological defense mechanism of these ppl,,, to justify n feel good about themselves.... It's ok,, n not that big of an issue but bad mouthing thr adopted homelands anonymously on internet is just pathetic.

Hey moron. Every heard a westerner taken

Doesn't change the fact that these countries are racists and profile people of color
Would have happened to anyone. An American black or white would have more chances of getting arrested as they are expected to know better. Get over your victim mentality.

Yup, it's kinda cringey n pathetic when people who have practically abandoned thr homelands just for some more money to live, dine, wine in the countries they despise without showing any regret n perhaps even show it as some achievement to family back home,,,,, but they still badmouth the same country n people in the anonymity of internet.
It's not as if these internet patriots cant make an honest living in thr homelands,,it's simply for more money.

what are you moaning about on here this has got nothing to do with boxer Amir Khan who proudly represented a U.K. Olympic team and as a British boxer. The guy has done a lot in his career for country and his home town Bolton giving a gym for all to have. You sound like a guy with a coconut identity crisis living in England. I bet in your head Brexit is for others Eastern European’s and they love you Indians ? Is that what your work colleagues say to you face it’s not you Patel your one of us. You Stupid fool you should be barred from here join a aryan white supremacy forum instead

who complained about about his friend mask's position ? probably some racist white supremist

p.s. did crew immediately removed them upon a complain or asked them to wear the mask properly, which they didn't

what are you moaning about on here this has got nothing to do with boxer Amir Khan who proudly represented a U.K. Olympic team and as a British boxer. The guy has done a lot in his career for country and his home town Bolton giving a gym for all to have. You sound like a guy with a coconut identity crisis living in England. I bet in your head Brexit is for others Eastern European’s and they love you Indians ? Is that what your work colleagues say to you face it’s not you Patel your one of us. You Stupid fool you should be barred from here join a aryan white supremacy forum instead
I think u have comprehension issue,,,,my post was not targeted at the boxer.
BTW I did not run to goraland,,, I am here, in my own homeland,, serving my own people. So ur outburst is unnecessary.
Doesn't change the fact that these countries are racist to the core. And ppl who live in these countries pay taxes. Read that agaun pay taxes.

Because westeners are racists.

Nothing to do with gherat moron. They are racists and tbey target people of color.
Not denying that,,,Every country has racist. N they shud be dealt with.

but firstly how is this particular incident racist in nature.
Secondly, why r brown people still living in such racist western countries.(n continuing to line up for the slightest opportunity of moving thr)
They can always move back to there motherlands if thr motherlands r better in there personal view.
I think that is the prudent thing to do instead of badmouthing the same ppl who give some foreigner the opportunity of living in there homeland.

Last edited:
Yes yes. Phull Saaapport Sarrr!

Follow the rules.

Especially on an American aircraft.

Nothing to do with racism.

Desis with their victim mentality . See what I did there ( to the whining OP). Anyone can accuse anyone of racism without substance.

Don't want tollow the rules? GTFO, doesn't matter whether you're Caucasian, Chinese, Pakistani, Indian, Atlantian or a Krull.

Sounds like you're upset about being in India.

Honestly, it's his own fault. Right now America is imposing strictest measures of vaccines and masking due to fall and winter months approaching. So many people have been arrested.

Back
Top Bottom