What's new

Bowing down to the dragon

After being intimidated by PLA thrust in Ladakh, India bowed down and surrendered Chumar. Next time, we will come for New Delhi.

After being intimidated by PLA thrust in Ladakh, India bowed down and surrendered Chumar. Next time, we will come for New Delhi.
Sure,no need to say our dear premier Li will come for New Delhi to sign the surrender commitment.

if you shut the fuk up, i swear all of us indians will surrender right now

Indian military was battererd and brutalised in 1962, 1967 and 1987. We even made a mockery of India just a few weeks ago when the PLA came and got concessions out of India. We have always treated India as dirt. India is a defeated nation on our eyes.

Still on opium I see.

if you shut the fuk up, i swear all of us indians will surrender right now

They REALLY want New Delhi. Let's gift it to them and move our capital to Bombay.

The impoverished elephant have no choice but to bow down to the kind behemoth Dragon in order to survive. The elephant needs to come out of its delusion as being a behemoth beast and accept the Dragon's superiority. :coffee:

"begani shadi mein abdulla deewana"

The impoverished elephant have no choice but to bow down to the kind behemoth Dragon in order to survive. The elephant needs to come out of its delusion as being a behemoth beast and accept the Dragon's superiority. :coffee:

[video]http://ibnlive.in.com/news/india-made-no-concessions-in-ladakhs-chumar-region-china/390193-3.html[/video]

Here's concession to 50 cent army.

Only a tin shelter was removed constructed on april 21.

A photo of the events....

Map-India-China.jpg

Back
Top Bottom