What's new

Bose, Not Gandhi, Ended British Rule In India: Ambedkar

The Freedom was not due to the only One Man but many Heroes were there for whose contribution we can not denied.
(1) the Hitler was the hero who collapse the Briton and they need theri own men to develop country, so somehow Hitler help in bringing the freedom
(2) The Indian Navy was the real hero for its rebel and Atly PM of england was asked by one High court judge of calcutta for giving freedom to india, and he show the reason of Indian navy rebel.... who was the right person to say about the cause of liberate India.

Role of Subhash Chandra Bose and the Indian National Army

The INA revealed Subhash Bose’s greatness as a military leader and an organizer too. One of the INA Brigades advanced with the Japanese army upto the frontiers of India. The Indian national flag was hoisted in Kohima in March 1944. But with the change of fortune in the war and the retreat and defeat of the Japanese the INA collapsed. The role of INA had far reaching influences on the Indian political scene.
The Indian national flag was hoisted at Moirang (Manipur) not Kohima.

The Freedom was not due to the only One Man but many Heroes were there for whose contribution we can not denied.
(1) the Hitler was the hero who collapse the Briton and they need theri own men to develop country, so somehow Hitler help in bringing the freedom
(2) The Indian Navy was the real hero for its rebel and Atly PM of england was asked by one High court judge of calcutta for giving freedom to india, and he show the reason of Indian navy rebel.... who was the right person to say about the cause of liberate India.

INDIAN NAVY REBELS WERE INSPIRED BY NETAJI AND INA. THEY REALIZED KILLING AND HURTING THEIR OWN (INA) FOR THE BRITISH DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

INA were former soldiers in the British Indian military. Netaji influencing them, had a huge impact on thos serving the British. I agree many hero's not the way our books have shown it a sonlyu Gandhi and Nehru. Netaji's influence and impact has been neglected on purpose. Can you guess by whom?

Last edited:
why only navy rebelled and the army did not rebel during the INA red fort trial, that shows at that time navy personnel were more educated and patriotic then their compatriots in the Indian army.

WILL DO ANY THING FOR THE FREEDOM OF MY MOTHER LAND
rare-pic-of-netaji-subhash-chandra-bose-with-adolf-hitler.jpg

netaji%201.jpg

1.jpg

37467-netaji-subhas-chandra-bose-rare-photo-collection.jpg

1.png

A rare picture of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose toasting to the Japanese emperor in 1945.
Female-Prisoners-at-Andaman.jpg

Female Prisoners at Andaman, known as Kaala Paani( Black Water)
257749d1319968787-free-india-legion-hockey-team-netaji-subhash-chandra-bose-hitler-nazi-germany-free-india-legion-001.jpg

RARE PICTURES OF INA
2-791900.jpg
netaji-subhash-chandra-bose-hitler-nazi-germany-free-india-legion-002.jpg
National celebration of the Free India Center in Berlin.jpg
the invasion of a delegation from the Legion Free India with their flag in the room.jpg

National celebration of the Free India Center in Berlin1.jpg
Indian gunners during live firing on surface targets.jpg

Lol. The British left because Gandhi refused to eat and Nehru threatened to elope with the lady.
Ok. In that case we should not credit Gandhians as freedom fighters. We did not win it then. It was just gifted to us. The independence movement was a farce.
You didnt read what I had posted earlier. TL,DR; Indian independence was the culmination of various events and factors. No single man was responsible to affect the course of events overall, but the contributions of many at their specific times cannot be ruled out and hence they are all celebrated. Do you realize this?
Netaji never lost actually. He was able to completely open up the minds off British Indian forces. This was main reason that allowed the British to hold onto India and other colonies. The real power lied in the armed forces and once Netaji was able to get thru to them, it was game over.
He actually lost. He lost the political battle to lead congress. He was never a military graduate nor did he have the military acumen to lead men into battle. He did NOT form the INA. INA was formed in 1942 by the British Indian POWs captured by Japanese. Please do read up on history, instead of propaganda material.
And FYI, real power does not lie in the armed forces, it lies in the collective will of the people. Blindly worshiping what you personally perceive to be a hero is very detrimental to the overall well being of a nation. One should realize that.
So you and your type blindly worship the feet of some Italian cunt and the Gandhi dynasty...think about that.
Modi is doing great, simply because he is honest and he wants his motherland to succeed.
So If I express my different opinion, I am a congressi sickular hack, but when you blindly support and hero worship a political figure or person, you are being fair and balanced? Now where do I recollect this attitude from?
the greatest to threat to the British in India wasn't Gandhi, it was the Indian Mutiny of 1857
Nope. The threat of 1857 FWI was to the East India Company which lost control of the Indian territories after the mutiny. The British crown took over. And the demand for Indian representation in the UK parliament and subsequent political upheaval leading to self governance made the British realize that India as a colony was a lost cause.
Gandhi may started with noble intentions, but he did not have the caliber of Netaji.
What caliber do you speak of? If Netaji had any caliber, he would have stuck around and fought great political battles and won. IMHO, Jinnah had much more political acumen and caliber than Netaji could even dream of. Gandhi, Nehru, Patel, Azad, Jinnah were of a different political breed and they collectively forced the British crown to concede many political privileges.
INDIAN NAVY REBELS WERE INSPIRED BY NETAJI AND INA. THEY REALIZED KILLING AND HURTING THEIR OWN (INA) FOR THE BRITISH DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
Royal Indian navy mutiny was not inspired by Netaji nor by the INA. These were the same troops which defeated the Japanese and INA forces in SE Asia. The main reason for mutiny was the deplorable conditions and food. Actually what started out as a strike morphed into a mutiny. Some historians want to give it a freedom movement flavor. Anywho, the sailors and officers who were involved or participated in this were kicked out of the forces and surprisingly were not reinstated even by forces in independent India nor Pakistan. Goes to show how dissent is not tolerated by the armed forces and the political power over armed forces in a democracy. So, again real power doesnt lie in the armed forces, it lies in the will of the people.

You didnt read what I had posted earlier. TL,DR; Indian independence was the culmination of various events and factors. No single man was responsible to affect the course of events overall, but the contributions of many at their specific times cannot be ruled out and hence they are all celebrated. Do you realize this?

He actually lost. He lost the political battle to lead congress. He was never a military graduate nor did he have the military acumen to lead men into battle. He did NOT form the INA. INA was formed in 1942 by the British Indian POWs captured by Japanese. Please do read up on history, instead of propaganda material.
And FYI, real power does not lie in the armed forces, it lies in the collective will of the people. Blindly worshiping what you personally perceive to be a hero is very detrimental to the overall well being of a nation. One should realize that.

So If I express my different opinion, I am a congressi sickular hack, but when you blindly support and hero worship a political figure or person, you are being fair and balanced? Now where do I recollect this attitude from?

Nope. The threat of 1857 FWI was to the East India Company which lost control of the Indian territories after the mutiny. The British crown took over. And the demand for Indian representation in the UK parliament and subsequent political upheaval leading to self governance made the British realize that India as a colony was a lost cause.

What caliber do you speak of? If Netaji had any caliber, he would have stuck around and fought great political battles and won. IMHO, Jinnah had much more political acumen and caliber than Netaji could even dream of. Gandhi, Nehru, Patel, Azad, Jinnah were of a different political breed and they collectively forced the British crown to concede many political privileges.

Royal Indian navy mutiny was not inspired by Netaji nor by the INA. These were the same troops which defeated the Japanese and INA forces in SE Asia. The main reason for mutiny was the deplorable conditions and food. Actually what started out as a strike morphed into a mutiny. Some historians want to give it a freedom movement flavor. Anywho, the sailors and officers who were involved or participated in this were kicked out of the forces and surprisingly were not reinstated even by forces in independent India nor Pakistan. Goes to show how dissent is not tolerated by the armed forces and the political power over armed forces in a democracy. So, again real power doesnt lie in the armed forces, it lies in the will of the people.

Totally wrong on all points.

Plz read up on all movements for freedom. You keep yapping about how this was the collective will of people, yet you miss the obvious. Ever movement needs sparks to start the fire and carry it thru. Bose was a big spark.

Earlier, Bose had been a leader of the younger, radical, wing of the Indian National Congress in the late 1920s and 1930s, rising to become Congress President in 1938 and 1939.[8] However, he was ousted from Congress leadership positions in 1939 following differences with Mohandas K. Gandhiand the Congress high command.[9] He was subsequently placed under house arrest by the British before escaping from India in 1940

In 1946, Members of the Congress initially supported the sailors who led the Royal Indian Navy Mutiny. However they withdrew support at the critical juncture, when the mutiny failed. During the INA trials of 1946, the Congress helped to form the INA Defence Committee, which forcefully defended the case of the soldiers of the Azad Hind government. The committee declared the formation of the Congress' defence team for the INA and included famous lawyers of the time, including Bhulabhai Desai, Asaf Ali, and Jawaharlal Nehru

Typical Congress mentality.....cant read the facts even if it was printed for you. You think America would have gained Independence by going the political route LMAO! Do you think having tea and talking as going to give us Independence in the USA? Keep dreaming kid.

Initially formed in 1942 immediately after the fall of Singapore underMohan Singh, the First INA collapsed in December that year before it was revived under the leadership of Subhas Chandra Bose in 1943 and proclaimed the army of Bose's Arzi Hukumat-e-Azad Hind (the Provisional Government of Free India). This second INA fought along with the Imperial Japanese Army against the British and Commonwealthforces in the campaigns in Burma, Imphal and Kohima, and later, against the successful Burma Campaign of the Allies. The end of the war saw a large number of the troops repatriated to India where some faced trial for treason and became a galvanising point of the Indian Independence movement.[1]

Patel and Azzad were smart and nothing like the rest of the other idiots.

Last edited:
Is bose a hero?
If yes then why he is not given the honor bestowed to other freedom fighters who are named in every nook of history, on whose birth days we have national holidays, on whose names all roads, projects, airports are named?

Is Bose a lesser hero as compared to gandhi nehru patel ambedkar etc?
is their a tier 1 among freedom fighters? and atier 2 where bhagat singh sukhdev bose etc are placed bcz of which treatments and differentiations are there?

leave everything else, why is that a freedom fighter who disappeared from our country around the time of independence still is unsolved? if the story is known then why not let every indian know the truth

To me personally all freedom fighters are same.. Gandhi ji cannot be father of nation alone, its all the other ppl who rallied around bapu to make few things happen. Same way bose took the opposite patyh to bapu to make things happen. its classic FIRE & ICE. In my books both are equal in forcing to end the british rule.

Heck i consider sardar patel who united the provinces and created the republic and Ambedkar who gave us the constitution far higher then Nehru.

These are my views of course and i accept individual to have different views about it

Is bose a hero?
If yes then why he is not given the honor bestowed to other freedom fighters who are named in every nook of history, on whose birth days we have national holidays, on whose names all roads, projects, airports are named?

Is Bose a lesser hero as compared to gandhi nehru patel ambedkar etc?
is their a tier 1 among freedom fighters? and atier 2 where bhagat singh sukhdev bose etc are placed bcz of which treatments and differentiations are there?

leave everything else, why is that a freedom fighter who disappeared from our country around the time of independence still is unsolved? if the story is known then why not let every indian know the truth

To me personally all freedom fighters are same.. Gandhi ji cannot be father of nation alone, its all the other ppl who rallied around bapu to make few things happen. Same way bose took the opposite patyh to bapu to make things happen. its classic FIRE & ICE. In my books both are equal in forcing to end the british rule.

Heck i consider sardar patel who united the provinces and created the republic and Ambedkar who gave us the constitution far higher then Nehru.

These are my views of course and i accept individual to have different views about it

I agree everyone played a role...my issue is why dynasty politics has taken hold of India ever since Independence? And why Bose continues to be marginalized? This has gone on too long. Bose was a threat to Gandhi and Nehru's power. He won elections to be Congress President but was denied his place by differences with Gandhi and the high commission. Seems similar to the BS that goes in Congress today....

You didnt read actual history, did you? Apparently neither can you connect world events and how they shape things in big countries, let alone small ones! Netaji wasnt the man you so desperately idolize him to be. And that saying about enemy being a friend... thats all BS. Netaji, calling himself a politician, could not play politics and so quit Congress in desperation. Ran off and formed alliances with the Nazis and the Japanese Emperor. Although everyone was racist, the Nazis, the Fascists in Italy and the Japanese actually initiated WWII and selectively killed millions of people who they thought to be lesser humans. So whatever the 'noble' intentions of Netaji BS one peddles, the alliance he formed were unholy, not to mention that INA was defeated and vanquished!! Believe in fairy tales if you wish.

Oh, I am, I can and I will. What and who art thou to dare suppress my voice?! As I tolerate your views, so shall you, mine.

With b@st@rds like you,India doesn't really need an enemy.What say Mikhail??

With b@st@rds like you,India doesn't really need an enemy.What say Mikhail??
Well what can i say,people like him are there at every strata of the Indian society these days.Actually,I don't blame him for his ignorance for he has been clearly brainwashed by the Congressi and the Leftist version of the Indian National Movement.The real culprit in this matter is the Gandhi dynasty who have been brainwashing our folks by spreading lies about Netaji for the last 6 and a half decade.

Well what can i say,people like him are there at every strata of the Indian society these days.Actually,I don't blame him for his ignorance for he has been clearly brainwashed by the Congressi and the Leftist version of the Indian National Movement.The real culprit in this matter is the Gandhi dynasty who have been brainwashing our folks by spreading lies about Netaji for the last 6 and a half decade.

Sorry but I do not buy that Mikhail cause we too had been studying those same propaganda pieces during our school days,didn't stop us from finding out the truth!!These guys are just fucking white @rse lickers,that's what they are.They have grown such addicted to white ball sucking that they do not even blink while shamelessly defame and abuse men like Bose!!Who is to say that he is the product of some white raping some Indian whore,that would explain his affinity towards his white masters.

Sorry but I do not buy that Mikhail cause we too had been studying those same propaganda pieces during our school days,didn't stop us from finding out the truth!!These guys are just fucking white @rse lickers,that's what they are.They have grown such addicted to white ball sucking that they do not even blink while shamelessly defame and abuse men like Bose!!Who is to say that he is the product of some white raping some Indian whore,that would explain his affinity towards his white masters.
Well,we(you and me) are nationalists unlike these people and hence we have dedicated our times and resources to find out the truth about our beloved leader Netaji instead of being brainwashed by those Congressi version of the I.N.M.
Personally,i would have punched him in the face if he had said all those things about Netaji in front of me but then again i consider myself a nationalist and hence admire and respect all those freedom fighters who sacrificed their everything for our Motherland unlike these Western bootlickers!!

Back
Top Bottom