What's new

Bored in Karachi

Duhhhhh- There are some really awesome places where you can do what you want without being shot at :D

while i disagree with elmo views, your taking cheap shots on the biggest pakistani city and city of your own homeland is really pathetic

there are only few cities in pak which can be called proper metropolitan and karachi is the top one

if guys like you do bad publicity to our own country then we dont need any enemies

by the way you are not the only guy from lahore, most of the lahories i came across talk about karachi in the same manner and leave bad impression on foreigners on our own homeland, its an irony really!

you guys need to get matured and talk about country as a whole and stop being ethnically biased

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3639243 said:
while i disagree with elmo views, your taking cheap shots on the biggest pakistani city and city of your own homeland is really pathetic

there are only few cities in pak which can be called proper metropolitan and karachi is the top one

if guys like you do bad publicity to our own country then we dont need any enemies

by the way you are not the only guy from lahore, most of the lahories i came across talk about karachi in the same manner and leave bad impression on foreigners on our own homeland, its an irony really!

you guys need to get matured and talk about country as a whole and stop being ethnically biased

How did you even come up with so much trash from my one post? , no one is being ethnic here..

I get bored here too. No girls, no karaoke, no pool house, no shopping, anything interesting to do. Just exercising and sleeping. I get the blues and nostalgia of my trip to my second beloved an ever-missded country, CHINA. China was so wonderful, there are so much to do there. International nightclubs at Venice Shenzhen and Xin Tian Di, Shanghai, bars, beautiful girls, massage, karaoke, pool house, gym, shopping, seaside at Dameisha etc. Here, its boring like hell.

I get bored here too. No girls, no karaoke, no pool house, no shopping, anything interesting to do. Just exercising and sleeping. I get the blues and nostalgia of my trip to my second beloved an ever-missded country, CHINA. China was so wonderful, there are so much to do there. International nightclubs at Venice Shenzhen and Xin Tian Di, Shanghai, bars, beautiful girls, massage, karaoke, pool house, gym, shopping, seaside at Dameisha etc. Here, its boring like hell.

De FoOk ! Which Lahore are you living in son ? :blink:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3639243 said:

Where the hell did you come up with all of that from his post ? :blink: :hitwall:

No girls in lahore? :(

I feel bad for Pakistanis.. Even in big cities like karachi, there is violence and not much fun to do. Cities are made by the people who live in them. And it is true, indian cities are are much more fun.

How do you know? Ever been to pakistan? Google 'heera mandi', like I did. lol.

Well I know people who went to Pakistan and they said the attitude in pakistan is much different. For example, he said he didn't see many girls on the streets and never saw any girl travelling alone. They were all with male relatives.

Heera Mandi :sniper:

Tut tut... There are tonnes of girls everywhere, depends on the type you are interested in.

There is much MORE to do in Karachi, but if everything is shut then nothing much.

In Lahore, you eat, eat and eat some more.

I just came back from Karachi, infact last thursday. There were electricity issues but in some areas there was hardly any loadshedding. They are only doing loadshedding to those areas where they have huge line losses becuase of the kunda system. I realy enjoyed my say there because i stopped watching the sold Pakistani media where they show only violence and fabricated news.

I can quote you guys one example when ARY and GEO reported that there was a firing incidence at around 8 am in the morning at joher more, but trust me guys there was no such thing as I was there buying parathas from the hotel. It looks their major source of info is either prank calls or false info they gather. I beleive thats what there agenda is to take the country to an anarchy.

Never even once in my one month stay had any problems or issues at all for anything.The number of brand new honda accords i saw in Karachi never seen in britain.

Yup, completely agree with this-

I live in Karachi, and except for a few places it really is safe.

Media majorly exaggerates the MQM-ANP tussles here.

In fact, it is the best city to live in Pakistan. And so much more women friendly, no eve-teasing, no lewd comments, no stare

Everyone minds their own business.

The only issue is the horrible weather!

^^^

don't the women have to be accompanied by a male relative?? my friend said he did not see any girl travelling alone.

And Lahore sounds like Amritsar. Every time I go to Amritsar, I eat so much more. Punjabi (and Amritsari especially) food is just awesome. Amritsari kulcha = amazing

^^^

don't the women have to be accompanied by a male relative?? my friend said he did not see any girl travelling alone.

In Saudi yes, not in Pakistan.

I travel alone in the city all the time - heck a few years back, I travelled all alone to Lahore and Isl.

^^^

yaar tum logo ne kia teer maar lia he tumhare aurtain jab akeli ghar se bahar nikalti hain tu un ka to balatkaar(as you say in hindi )he ho jata he, mumbai aur dehli balatkaar capital of the world se to behtar he hai na

Back
Top Bottom