What's new

Bored in Karachi

I am an experienced Chef too - Fact! :D

Yes, facts of substance are the truth, not showing off, which is not backed. Thank you for the clarification. :D

Yea, heard about Lahore's food market a lot... If it is non veg and spicy, then I am all for it.. :pakistan: Should join as a Food inspector in Lahore.. Routine and thorough checking guaranteed!! :enjoy:

You will find lots of old and new places to keep you busy: Gowalmandi, Lakshmi Chowk, Mozang, Ichchra, MM Alam Road, Defence, Food Street .... the list goes on and on.

Yea, heard about Lahore's food market a lot... If it is non veg and spicy, then I am all for it.. :pakistan: Should join as a Food inspector in Lahore.. Routine and thorough checking guaranteed!! :enjoy:

I, thought you ate meat :( but anyway, there is plenty of non veg stuff available in Lahore food street. There is a place in Sargodha, they sell just plain daal cooked in Desi Ghee. Man, that thing is addictive, not even joking ! - People traveling through Sargodha, take a stop and buy this daal in their take away all over the country.

For, breakfast you can get...Halva poori - Cholay. with lassi or Chai.

poori-halwa.jpg

Or, Saag cooked in desi ghee with desi naan. :D -

Last time, i went home, i had asked my grandma to ready saag and makkai [corn] naan with some butter.. before i come as i am craving and would love to eat it as soon as i step foot in the house... With the love of the family, it even becomes more tastier...

@Aeronaut Don't forget gur walay chaawal (Rice cooked in Sugarcane). :D

Last edited by a moderator:
People who havent eaten haleem ever even once are loosers-

Here in Jeddah there are indian restaurants serving Haleem-

is forum per Males Females sey ziyada Food,Cooking and Kitchen ki batein kurtey hain with such interest:cheesy: which rarely happens in the rest of the world:lol::patsak::crazy:

@seiko You can also eat my favorite breakfast, fresh desi ghee/desi attay ka paratha with lassi from "fresh" untreated milk source and with cold, sugar sweet, Pakistani mango, if you visit my farm :D

483040_436215889742680_537182090_n.jpg

is forum per Males Females sey ziyada Food,Cooking and Kitchen ki batein kurtey hain with such interest:cheesy: which rarely happens in the rest of the world:lol::patsak::crazy:

Women, cooking is over rated.. i can cook FAR better than many female cooks, with bets placed. Statistically around 70% professional Chef's all over the world are men.

@Aeronaut Don't forget gur walay chaawal (Rice cooked in Sugarcane). :D

Yes, sir. Gur walay Chawaal with peanuts and sultans, served in a clay pot -- reminds me of the amount of "Nazr" i have eaten on "darbaars". I have eaten unprecedented about of Kheer on Heer Ranjha's darbar, being distributed by girls who bring "manat" for their loved ones -- i love the look on their faces -- Duhh, i should become a peer:D

People who havent eaten haleem ever even once are loosers-

Here in Jeddah there are indian restaurants serving Haleem-

Dude!! :angry:

I am not in Jeddah yaar!! I am from Kerala,.. here foods are entirely different from North India let alone Pakistan..
@Aeronaut @VCheng ..

Lets have a cooking competition!!

Masterchef Pakistan :pakistan:

I will be the main Judge.. :pop:

@seiko You can also eat my favorite breakfast, fresh desi ghee/desi attay ka paratha with lassi from "fresh" untreated milk source and with cold, sugar sweet, Pakistani mango, if you visit my farm :D

483040_436215889742680_537182090_n.jpg

Women, cooking is over rated.. i can cook FAR better than many female cooks, with bets placed. Statistically around 70% professional Chef's all over the world are men.

talk abt Pakistan Mr He-Who-Knows-the-Best-Cooking! in Pakistan its always women!:tup:

Used to do 'solo' racing (yeah forever alone) on a stretch of motorway early on sunday mornings when the motorway was always empty.
Fastet i ever done was 230 kph on my citrien c5 v6.
Never had a problem,and never felt my safety was at risk.
Got bored of it and stopped doing.

Dude!! :angry:

I am not in Jeddah yaar!! I am from Kerala,.. here foods are entirely different from North India let alone Pakistan..
@Aeronaut @VCheng ..

Lets have a cooking competition!!

Masterchef Pakistan :pakistan:

I will be the main Judge.. :pop:

i will be the lady Judge!:bunny:

Used to do 'solo' racing (yeah forever alone) on a stretch of motorway early on sunday mornings when the motorway was always empty.
Fastet i ever done was 230 kph on my citrien c5 v6.
Never had a problem,and never felt my safety was at risk.
Got bored of it and stopped doing.

Driving fast is very different than racing.

Back
Top Bottom