What's new

Bored in Karachi

Yes bahria town event. Racing is very popular in Pakistan despite the poverty and law and order situation.

It isnt about racing, it is the sensation it produces that is what makes one addicted to it. Especially when you have forced inducted performance vehicle. Only people who have done and experienced it can understand what i am writing.

The rush from racing is intoxicating indeed, and is a great cure for boredom. However, it needs to be done in a safe environment to reduce the considerable risk of accidents.

For those not into racing or other hobbies such as photography: :D

bored.jpg

BTW What is Haleem?? I mean what are the ingredients??

BTW What is Haleem?? I mean what are the ingredients??

Meat (Chicken or Beef), wheat, lentils, and this all makes it a very thick, mixture of Chicken.

BTW, VCheng is the expert in cooking class!!!:D

7-8 hours?? :undecided: By the time all the chicken in that dish will be finished by checking the taste..

The taste of haleem is very complex, and relies on long slow cooking to create it, and the correct texture, which is smooth, but not too smooth.

7-8 hours? You sure VC?

We never made it for 7-8 hours? These days, it is pretty fast.

NOTE: I have no clue about cooking, just a general observation!

7-8 hours? You sure VC?

We never made it for 7-8 hours? These days, it is pretty fast.

NOTE: I have no clue about cooking, just a general observation!

Freshly cooked haleem is good, but haleem that has slowly simmered for hours is great.

Freshly cooked haleem is good, but haleem that has slowly simmered for hours is great.

But if you want to have it for breakfast, you will have to spend an entire night cooking it.. :what:

But if you want to have it for breakfast, you will have to spend an entire night cooking it.. :what:

Jab Pakistan aogay to khilaoonga :D -- you can't cook the perfect haleem only with the recipe, it takes more than that. Unless you are cooking geek like VCheng and me :D

buy it from the market readymade!;) 7/8 hours of cooking will kill ur skin in the kitchen!:hitwall::bad:

So what? People have been known to do that too. :D

Jab Pakistan aogay to khilaoonga :D -- you can't cook the perfect haleem only with the recipe, it takes more than that. Unless you are cooking geek like VCheng and me :D

Are you showing off @Aeronaut? :D
@seiko can come to my place too, if that is closer or easier for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guys, if it involves meat and chicken, you will regret inviting me.. Its better you send some Haleem through courier.. :D

Guys, if it involves meat and chicken, you will regret inviting me.. Its better you send some Haleem through courier.. :D

All, i have to do is to take you a few rounds around lahore's food market.. You will never want to go back :lol:

I am an experienced Chef too - Fact! :D

All, i have to do is to take you a few rounds around lahore's food market.. You will never want to go back :lol:

Yea, heard about Lahore's food market a lot... If it is non veg and spicy, then I am all for it.. :pakistan: Should join as a Food inspector in Lahore.. Routine and thorough checking guaranteed!! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom