What's new

Border violation : Iranian forces fire 4 mortar shells into Panjgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it sane to compare India with Iran? How many wars we have fought with Iran?

Can't keep looking back at the past, buddy. Forget those rose-tinted memories of the Shah supporting us in 1965 and 1971.
India kill our people intentionally , Iranian intentions are to wake us not to hurt us.

What makes you so sure about that? Why not inform Pakistan through diplomatic channels like a normal country would instead of firing mortars and occupying villages?

Dear Pakistani brothers , It's not like that these guards saying : Hey lets fire mortars on Pakistani empty territory and have fun "
Well , as you may know we lose many soldiers in that border while those terrorists attack our guards and run immediately into Pakistan . So the guards don't enter Pakistan territory but they shoot terrorists if they be in reach.:sniper:

Can't keep looking back at the past, buddy. Forget those rose-tinted memories of the Shah supporting us in 1965 and 1971.

What makes you so sure about that? Why not inform Pakistan through diplomatic channels like a normal country would instead of firing mortars and occupying villages?

Iran current leadership is most under rated due to gulf influence in Pakistan, while current Nuclear deal proved that they know how to deal with world power while standing independently. Their is nothing hidden from us, we are informed and aware yet we still are lot busy on LOC, Indo-pak and PK-Afghan border and our FC is mostly busy with Baloch insurgents, what we need to do is increase border security co-operation with Iranian counterparts, and unlike India or Afghanistan, We have much better ties with Iran and most of the time they are willing to co-operate with us.

Iran current leadership is most under rated due to gulf influence in Pakistan, while current Nuclear deal proved that they know how to deal with world power while standing independently. Their is nothing hidden from us, we are informed and aware yet we still are lot busy on LOC, Indo-pak and PK-Afghan border and our FC is mostly busy with Baloch insurgents, what we need to do is increase border security co-operation with Iranian counterparts, and unlike India or Afghanistan, We have much better ties with Iran and most of the time they are willing to co-operate with us.

Then why resort to this sort of behavior? They are excellent diplomats, right? Then it shouldn't be difficult raising this issue with the administration. They're willing to co-operate with us, right? Then why not consult us instead of firing mortars?

Dear Pakistani brothers , It's not like that these guards saying : Hey lets fire mortars on Pakistani empty territory and have fun "
Well , as you may know we lose many soldiers in that border while those terrorists attack our guards and run immediately into Pakistan . So the guards don't enter Pakistan territory but they shoot terrorists if they be in reach.:sniper:

ignore trolls... most of Pakistan understand what is going in border area.. Smugglers and terrorist from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Jaish al adal, jandullah from Iran create problems but majority don't think Iran have bad intentions against Pakistan (and i hope Iran also dont have feeling that Pakistan have any bad intentions against Iran). even majority don't even think about Iran at all.. Most of Pakistanis only knows 2 person in Iran one is Ayatullah and other is Iranian president.:-)

ignore trolls... most of Pakistan understand what is going in border area.. Smugglers and terrorist from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Jaish al adal, jandullah from Iran create problems but majority don't think Iran have bad intentions against Pakistan (and i hope Iran also dont have feeling that Pakistan have any bad intentions against Iran). even majority don't even think about Iran at all.. Most of Pakistanis only knows 2 person in Iran one is Ayatullah and other is Iranian president.:-)
Agreed bro . I also agree that we should enhance border cooperation . Together is the only way we're going to solve these problems ,smugglers , terrorists.. hopefully our foreign minister gets some time for other issues after negotiating with 5+1 for 2 years over nuclear program.

Last edited:
Visit tehran and see for yourself :

tehran%20(2).jpg

daily life in pakistan :

The Frame: Images of daily life in Pakistan

this is how . understood ?

WTF ? :lol:
No wonder why Iranians living in the west don't wanna go back to Iran, the so called champions of nothing. So what's your total export apart from oil, which isn't gonna last for long.

No wonder why Iranians living in the west don't wanna go back to Iran, the so called champions of nothing. So what's your total export apart from oil, which isn't gonna last for long.
Yeah . but all pakistanis outside pakistan are doing all they can to come back . they simply cannot afford the luxury in pakistan for now . luxury of shrapnels and fragments ; )

Iranians outside Iran are simply too consumed in western life that they cannot take a step forward and return to their original culture . yeah .
So what's your total export apart from oil, which isn't gonna last for long.
I assume our non-oil exports triple yours , doesn't it ?

are you seriously comparing your failed economy to that of Iran's ?

talk about delirium and sleep disorders .

i am surprised to see that many Pakistanis are not condemning this, it seems Pakistanis are more loyal to Iran than Pakistan, may Allah protect Pakistan from such disloyal people

Visit tehran and see for yourself :

tehran%20(2).jpg

daily life in pakistan :

The Frame: Images of daily life in Pakistan

this is how . understood ?

WTF ? :lol:

I am not going to blame Iran for some evil design on Pakistan because of some stupid stray shells landing in Pakistan. This region is infested with drug smugglers primarily because of the failure of Pakistan to effectively police this area.I know the only issue on this border zone is law and order.

If there are some Pak members here moaning that is simply because of the Wahabi infestation. I would ask the Iranian members ( who from my experiance tend to be better educated and mature ) not to get involved in mud slinging with these guys.

All that will do is make this into Iran/Pakistan issue. Do you think that is good for Iran or Pakistan? I don't think so. Thee is so much potential for this region and now that your getting out of the sanctions there are so many possibilities.

As regards the link you have provided that is Pakistan through the eyes of Americans. Shall I give you picture of what American's paint Iran as? They paint Iran as depraved backward Islamic hell hole where women are routinely stoned to death. I don't think you should be relying on American propaganda against Pakistan to form your opinions as much as we should not form ours on hostile rubbish.

That we I could even get some choice picture of some black "hood" in USA with all those "gangsta" types and drug dealers. It would not paint a very positive image of USA.

its our bad luck buddy . Mexico's neighbors is US and our neighbors are some opium producing poor nations .

No my friend. No. It is not your bad luck buddy. It is our misfortune. The only differance between Pakistan and Iran is this

petrol-sondaj.jpg

A accident of nature endowed you with oil. All you have to do is open the tap and earn billions of dollars. Do you know how much work we have to do to even earn tenth of what you earn through oil?

Our people have to toil in the heat to scrape living out of the dry barren earth. I have respect for that. You should thank your stars that you have oil not make fun of othes or else you are no better then Saudi's with their oil largesse.

Have a look at your export profile and then look at our export profile and trust me yours will be oil, oil, oil, oil, oil, and then oil gas, oil gas and then more oil and gas.

So just appreciate what you have and not mock your neigbours who have no oil and have resort to other ways to make a few dollars.

* Those images you showed are cherry picked. Most are poor Christian migrants or Afghan refugees living in temp shelters on the outskirts of Islamabad. We don't have oil wells. What we have is through our hard earned graft. I can cherry pick as well. You want a visage of the city.

islamabad-night-view-margalla.jpeg

580569-IslamabadONLINE-1374556921-379-640x480.jpg

117.jpg

5_zps78797096.jpg

* To the Pakistan "retards" can you NOT pick fights with our Iranian neighbours. Do we really need to annoy another neighbour? Do you really want to push these even more into the Indian camp?

* Besides anything we need energy. Where are we going to get it from? Iranian gas is the only option and we could have it by 2018 if we play our cards.

And don't forget even with all that oil if you want to cherry pick it is easy. So please let us not go down this road.

Poverty in Iran reaches new heights
Iran's Cities a Sea of Poverty - Tehran Bureau | FRONTLINE | PBS
Experts say Tehran's poverty line has reached USD 860

@Serpentine I have lots of respect for Iran. I am sure you know by now but can you please educate your fellow countrymen to not get involved with these Salafists in Pakistan. Just ignore them.

I also suggest you lock this thread. You and I know this stupid mortar fragments are nothing but some peole are using this to cause grief for nothing. We get hit by hundreds of american drone attacks but all they can see is these shards.

Last edited:
I don't think Iranian would fire mortars on innocent civilians or security forces member. Their are too many miscreants on our sides of border. Lets not deviate the issue to Iran vs Pakistan . Keep it Iran\Pakistan vs Miscreants.

Here comes the more Iranian than Iranian themselves...With the likes of you who needs enemies

@Atanz

You are right bro, unfortunately, in every thread like this, some Iranian and Pakistani members start stupid fights with a bit mixture of sectarianism and racism. This is just stupid.

I'll close this thread, we have had tens of similar experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom