What's new

Border Clashes Bring Afghans Into Streets

I want to go with my speculations since at that time we had trilateral meet with US and Japan but one may argue that this meet was pre-scheduled.

could be possible since China was in picture and since Karzai is also having too much hot air so he also could have joined

That would never materialize since it's self-inflicting to Pak's interest in Afghanistan.

more than Pakistan, its Karzais who are against it

Afgan army determination against Pakistan shows that now they are ready to run their country on their own. Its time India, US,China, West should work together for strengthening Afgan army.

Afgan army determination against Pakistan shows that now they are ready to run their country on their own. Its time India, US,China, West should work together for strengthening Afgan army.

1 dead ... 3 injured on their side... while 2 PA soldiers are wounded.

could be possible since China was in picture and since Karzai is also having too much hot air so he also could have joined

more than Pakistan, its Karzais who are against it

They won't have any say in it unless you mine the stretch which they perceive as disputed corridor.

i still maintain that this is merely a ploy to increase afghan nationalism so the country doesn't disintegrate when NATO leaves..... its a good ploy with a good chance of success but for it to work completely, a full scale war where all afghans are equally threatened will be needed..... i am skeptical that any afghan leader would have the balls to challenge Pakistan, but i could be wrong..

Mining and fencing that border is impractical. The terrain wont allow it.

acts of aggression from the afghan government will only harden attitudes in the power circles in Pakistan to not let Afghanistan become centre of anti-Pakistan activities and to have government there that is either neutral or allied to us and to achieve this we will gladly throw Kharrazi under the bus
Those who think that the ANA is good enough to engage Pakistan militarily should know that the state of the afghan army was in fact better when the soviets trained and equipped it, they had an active air force , army with armour and artillery and the soviets gave the najibullah government 100s of SCUD ballistic missiles , which were used in one form or the other against Pakistan
That afghan army crumbled and if the current ones goes down the path of the previous , then we'll do the needful to have Pakistan's enemies drawn and quartered on way or the other

That afghan army crumbled and if the current ones goes down the path of the previous , then we'll do the needful to have Pakistan's enemies drawn and quartered on way or the other

^^^ That time US was against them. This time US is with them. good luck to pakistan!! haha :tup:

No need to mine the border, just start charging India for land and air transit.
Every thing will fall to its place, quietly.

No need to mine the border, just start charging India for land and air transit.
Every thing will fall to its place, quietly.
@BATMAN SIR
Arent you the same funny guy who was reciting some islamic verses 100 times on cricket thread, to make sure pakistan won the world cup match against india, the famous left hand of pervez musharraf?? lol. I am a true fan.

PS: sorry I am not able to send PMs

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom