"THE WHITE TIGER "
by Arvind adiga
not really a great book
I donnot understand how it got the manbooker price.:disagree:

However another book which i recently read was IMAGINING INDIA
By nandan nilkeni
good book
:tup:

Ohh man, Thanks for your points on "The White tiger". I was thinking to buy the same Now I wont.:cheers:

I dont know about the criteria of these prizes. I read "God of small things" by Arundhati Roy and I was:hitwall:

Hi,

Anyone a Lee Child fan---just read 61 HOURS---very interesting.

Also Robert Ludlum's Bourne Objective by Eric Van Lustbader.

Any Clive Cussler fans over here.

Hi,

I have kept meself away from reading rehashes of Bourne by Van Lustbader.. Always had a prejudice it would not stand with Ludlums portrayal.. However I would love to get a reader's opinion on former..Might change my perception

Hi,

Just finished The Afghan by Forsythe and The Spy by Clive Cussler---interesting reads.

Hi,

Just finished The Icon by Forsythe---interesting read

Hi,
Can any one kindly refer some good horror or a thriller which is not written by Stephen King

i just got done with "crossed swords" by shuja nawaz a really good book. although i would reccomend people to read the "seige of mecca" it is a really nice book. i am going to read "the evolution of God" soon by robert wright

Hi,

Am i very big fan of Robert Ludlum. Apart from the great Bourne series, his other novels are also great. The Holcroft Covenant, The Gemini Contenders, Road to Omaha are a suspenseful and thrilling read.

I haven't read what Lustbader has written, i just feel that he will somehow let you down. Nobody can match Ludlum's style.

Clive Cussler is also a fine read. But i sometimes find his novels a bit too predictable.

I would advise reading Alistair Maclean. Zabardast writer.

regards,

Hi,

As ludlum wrote about the 70's 80's 90's----Lustbader took the change of the new millenia in stride---.

Alistair Mclean I used to read some 35--40 years ago---. Good reads.

Back
Top Bottom