What's new

Bombay Bakery: 100 years and going strong

.....Peace .....
.. .
dsc_0004.jpg

tea.jpg

dsc_0002.jpg

@Nihonjin1051 for the foodie within you

I would have a great problem with any such food in Pakistan unless it is prepared right in front of you.
Try to stay out of threads if all you want to due is be negative, you want to start a thread into the violations of food safety and hygiene, with an honest report on what the others listed are. Do that, spend your time productively. A thread on the problems with the monitoring of American food supplies. As both your flags are American, it would be nice to have a look into your hygiene standards.

John Oliver.
Since you listen to John Oliver, his mentor has done quite a bit on this topic. Lots of material to start with

[.........

Try to stay out of threads if all you want to due is be negative, you want to start a thread into the violations of food safety and hygiene, with an honest report on what the others listed are. Do that, spend your time productively. A thread on the problems with the monitoring of American food supplies. As both your flags are American, it would be nice to have a look into your hygiene standards.

Sure:

13 Famous Eateries of Lahore That Are Disgustingly Filthy

:D

I doubt that Bombay Bakery would be any different.

You see, I said what I said correctly.

I meant America. :) Search Punjab Food Authority on Facebook and you will find many more in Lahore that are being sealed. But America and what goes on its factories.

What is the topic of this thread again? :D

I merely asked where was even a single photo of Bombay Bakery's kitchens. An entirely relevant question, don't you agree?

It's a shame the corner Irani shops in Mumbai seem to have mostly gone replaced by silly coffee shops such as Cafe Coffee Day etc which make tasteless 'goodies'. I remember the deeps sustaining taste of tea with kara biscuits, fluffy stuffed puffs !!!!

It's a shame the corner Irani shops in Mumbai seem to have mostly gone replaced by silly coffee shops such as Cafe Coffee Day etc which make tasteless 'goodies'. I remember the deeps sustaining taste of tea with kara biscuits, fluffy stuffed puffs !!!!

True. Same taste in Karachi. I myself remember the taste of tea with kara biscuits and puffs..:smitten::smitten:

Any photographs of the kitchens and the ovens?

No, but the bakery is good enough for people from the 'third world'. Unfortunately, it won't pass your stringent American quality standards.

Of course. One look and all this hype might not survive. :D

Doesn't matter what the kitchen or the ovens look like. The loyal customer base itself speaks for the quality of the product.

No, but the bakery is good enough for people from the 'third world'. Unfortunately, it won't pass your stringent American quality standards.

So do we accept the status quo and settle for "good enough for the third world" or ask for improvements? Have we not learnt anything from Mr. Arjumand Hussain's efforts ? Any comments @Oscar ?

I would have a great problem with any such food in Pakistan unless it is prepared right in front of you.

Lucky for them, you are not their target market. Pls stick to the hygienic world of the American fast food.

Love the history and the thread is D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S...... I want some too, now now now! :D

So do we accept the status quo and settle for "good enough for the third world" or ask for improvements? Have we not learnt anything from Mr. Arjumand Hussain's efforts ? Any comments @Oscar ?

You out of your old habit of 'appearing to be nice while harboring malice' had to find something which takes away from the feel good factor of the thread. Obviously, this is your standard mode where everything American is automatically right (vouching for Christine Fair without following her work) and everything Pakistani has to have something wrong with it.

I feel sad for you, sad for you can never be truly happy with this duplicitous life you live.

Nah, I will wait for someone else to make that thread. Please go ahead. In the meantime, I will participate in threads where I am freely allowed, thank you. :D

So does anyone have a photo of the kitchens at Bombay Bakery?

Start with this: 14 menu items fast food workers confess they would never order | Fox News

I managed to find a link from your favorite source of information as well. :D

Last edited:
I live in USA. Not a high Standard. some are worse.
In Newspapers you can read their survey.Some of them I saw myself..

Back
Top Bottom