What's new

#BombAssad trending updates. Strikes imminent

It's a show of force.. there'll be no attack but when dust settles down IDF will strike again.
I don’t think so, this time it’s different. A major build up like this is not just for show. It’s a major mulitinational attack. I was predicting a shock and awe, that’s what it looks like from latest updates.

@Basel

I have no doubts about your knowledge but I do my homework. :)

I fully understand your remarks but my view is that Russia will not risk a war with NATO for Syria. Not worth it.

NATO represent the most powerful organization in existence with extensive homework in regards to Russia. Bluster aside, Putin is not stupid.

It depends what Russia feel about it's security and strategic objectives, they may not do anything or they can allow their forces to stop attacking force.

After 12th Russian #Syria veto, UK Ambassador @KarenPierceUN says it's a sad day for UNSC... a sad day for the people of #Douma#Syria

It’s becoming more likely that Airstrikes will occur. Russia should have not vetoed.

let me tell you how it's going to be conducted , US is going to strike syria , iranian bases will be left to israel ..

Striking that Russia has again lost the support of China on chemical weapons use in #Syria. Forced to veto on its own once again, having lost the argument.

Looks like China is not going along with Russia and had dumped Russia in favor of its own interests.

I don’t think so, this time it’s different. A major build up like this is not just for show. It’s a major mulitinational attack. I was predicting a shock and awe, that’s what it looks like from latest updates.

To sign an agreement I guess... Now if everyone goes in Russia have to completely give away Syria to the west, which unlikely so the west won't rush into anything that escalates. If there's a strike it'll only be limited and will target Only syrian air bases and weapon factories but with the interception I'm not sure how much damage west can do comsiderico their previous missile strikes

Striking that Russia has again lost the support of China on chemical weapons use in #Syria. Forced to veto on its own once again, having lost the argument.

Looks like China is not going along with Russia and had dumped Russia in favor of its own interests.
China and Russia are allies of convenience; far from best budies.

Back
Top Bottom