What's new

#BombAssad trending updates. Strikes imminent

If you had this honesty from the day first, we could have sensible discussions with no insults. Like two sworn enemies having respect to each. I have many questions to ask. Can I?
You can ask, I will answer what I already know from that Grandma (That isn't mine)
My post was an Ironic answer to "Russia chief to ANSWER back at US ..."
It was an absurd answer... to an Absurd event.

--When I say NO, it's No, When I say YES, it's Yes... I will not run around to hid "Something".

Last edited:
@cocomo

Media sensation in the works.

FYI: https://www.raytheon.com/capabilities/products/gps_anti-jam

We are talking about American armed forces here; they are extremely resourceful, capable and prepared for any eventuality.

Russians can bully Ukraine but US is a different story in comparison.

Russia can respond in many places where it will hurt US or its allies most, it all dpends on Russia what position they are willing to take, they can rack havoc in EU by just deploying troops aggressively.

Russia can respond in many places where it will hurt US or its allies most, it all dpends on Russia what position they are willing to take, they can rack havoc in EU by just deploying troops aggressively.
Perhaps; Russia is a powerful country and battle-hardened by years of warfare.

However, Americans are very clever and plan for lot of stuff in advance. They imposed heavy sanctions on Russia in 2014, damaging its economy. They know that Russia is not in the position to commit a massive force to Syria.

Perhaps; Russia is a powerful country and battle-hardened by years of warfare.

However, Americans are very clever and plan for lot of stuff in advance. They imposed heavy sanctions on Russia in 2014, damaging its economy. They know that Russia is not in the position to commit a massive force to Syria.

Your post shows you have not studied Russia, if they decided to go in Europe then US / NATO will lose east Europe again and there is a reason western Europe fear them till today, they know what Russians have done in wars since long and they were the main force who defeated Germany in WW-2 while being most destroyed country.

@tobiaschneider :
•Military action looks imminent
•2 options:Slap on wrist or wider scale, but not regime change in Syria
•Arab support significant for US

#Syria FULL wrap-up:
•Decision imminent on Military action
•US-France-UK consultations as UNSC efforts stall
•Saudi on board; Qatar “see eye to eye” w Trump
•Mattis cancels weekend travel, Russia jams Syria airspace

Your post shows you have not studied Russia, if they decided to go in Europe then US / NATO will lose east Europe again and there is a reason western Europe fear them till today, they know what Russians have done in wars since long and they were the main force who defeated Germany in WW-2 while being most destroyed country.
Bro,

Look at the size of Balkans; several countries there. Not practical to invade each and push through. NATO has fielded high-tech and mobile armed contingents for tactical maneuverability. They will draw Russian forces in, re-group and hit back hard. Don't let any piece fool you.

A number of historians have presented an inflated view of Soviet performance in WW-2. This would be a lengthy discussion but I am well-versed in it.

Russia is strong but cannot take on NATO by itself.

7 Afghans of #IRGC's Fatemiyoun brigade killed in Syria, to be buried this week in Iran.

ALERT According to reports, British forces are mobilizing at their bases in Cyprus and Rafale fighter jets could takeoff from St Dizier airbase in France for possible strikes against Syria

Amb. @nikkihaley : World must see justice done in #Syria | #HoldAssadAccountable video.foxnews.com/v/576715071000… …

Strike will happen in matter of hrs... F-22 flying from Qatar will take out the remaining SAMs, they won't target S400 or russian targets.
IDF won't join...

There'll be limited strike from ships, there's no way Russia will target Allies ships directly. Not if they want to loose Syria completely.

Bro,

Look at the size of Balkans; several countries there. Not practical to invade each and push through. NATO has fielded high-tech and mobile armed contingents for tactical maneuverability. They will draw Russian forces in, re-group and hit back hard. Don't let any piece fool you.

A number of historians have presented an inflated view of Soviet performance in WW-2. This would be a lengthy discussion but I am well-versed in it.

Russia is strong but cannot take on NATO by itself.

Still Russia can push in as they can fight longer and have all means to push through defenses, it's all about willingness of Russia.

No way.... RUSSIA is not Soviet Union. If Russia starts a war in Europe, itlli be the end of Russian federation leaving the nukes aside.

Still Russia can push in as they can fight longer and have all means to push through defenses, it's all about willingness of Russia.
Bro,

Syria is not worth such trouble and cost. Vladimir Putin is a sensible leader.

No way.... RUSSIA is not Soviet Union. If Russia starts a war in Europe, itlli be the end of Russian federation leaving the nukes aside.

That is not what Europe think, they know it could end mankind because Russia can not be defeated as.

Bro,

Syria is not worth such trouble and cost.

That is up to Russia what they want. I don't think Russia will fight here, but who know future.

Back
Top Bottom