What's new

#BombAssad trending updates. Strikes imminent

Seems like Uncle Sam and Europeans are still in a limbo.

@The SC @PeninsulaFalcon @Arabi @HannibalBarca @Mahmoud_EGY @Mohammed al-Faruqi @Saif al-Arab @Full Moon

Guys how about the Arab countries unite and launch an operation on their own? I mean is it absolutely necessary to always be holding the American hand? From the posts I have read on this forum and seems to be most your countries, especially Saudi Arabia, are quite militarily strong and can achieve a lot. The Arabs now have their own Islamic "NATO" as well, the combined military might of you folks can easy take over Syria and help save the Syrian people.

Look at Turkey for example, a non-Arab entity who sent in their own army and shed their own blood in Operation Euphrates Shield and Operation Olive Branch to save and help the Arab Sunni Syrians almost the entire Northern Syria. No doubt they had their own interests as well...but overall they have done far more than the other Arab countries.

Therefore, yalla? Anyone? Or are you guys still going to wait for Trump or Macron to take the lead and play a supporting role?

@The SC @PeninsulaFalcon @Arabi @HannibalBarca @Mahmoud_EGY @Mohammed al-Faruqi @Saif al-Arab @Full Moon

Guys how about the Arab countries unite and launch an operation on their own? I mean is it absolutely necessary to always be holding the American hand? From the posts I have read on this forum and seems to be most your countries, especially Saudi Arabia, are quite militarily strong and can achieve a lot. The Arabs now have their own Islamic "NATO" as well, the combined military might of you folks can easy take over Syria and help save the Syrian people.

Look at Turkey for example, a non-Arab entity who sent in their own army and shed their own blood in Operation Euphrates Shield and Operation Olive Branch to save and help the Arab Sunni Syrians almost the entire Northern Syria. No doubt they had their own interests as well...but overall they have done far more than the other Arab countries.

Therefore, yalla? Anyone? Or are you guys still going to wait for Trump or Macron to take the lead and play a supporting role?
Maybe they are writing check as Trump asked them to pay and that's why Trump has not started the war.

After you sir..:lol:

The situation is quite complicated already..You have to confront everyone on the ground there, including the Syrian army, the Russians, the Iranians..and all the militias there.. that is not a walk in the park as you imagine it..

But I can detect your sarcasm and a bit too much envy from Saudi weapons quality and quantity..as well as the comparison with turkey to demean Arabs.. While Turkey had a big problem on its border linked with internal rebellion.. its reaction had nothing to do with Syrians, Sunni or others..KSA also reacted on a problem on its borders with Yemen, but everyone seems to criticise it..This shows nothing less than bias and rant.. nothing of value in real life.. but sounds big and great on a Forum..:lol:

Maybe they are writing check as Trump asked them to pay and that's why Trump has not started the war.
Are you just jealous because you can't buy those kind of weapons.. or because you were not invited by Trump?

Some reports suggest 8 targets, if true, would be done by US itself in coordination with Russia. Won't degrade regime's capabilities by much. Whole international community doesn't care for opposition. Europe doesn't have tension with Syrian government. US just wants Assad to not allow arms flow into Lebanon.

No one cares for opposition on ground, just a lot of rhetoric we hear in media.

You're naive if you think anyone, including Arab states, care about the opposition.

Some reports suggest 8 targets, if true, would be done by US itself in coordination with Russia. Won't degrade regime's capabilities by much. Whole international community doesn't care for opposition. Europe doesn't have tension with Syrian government. US just wants Assad to not allow arms flow into Lebanon.

You're naive if you think anyone, including Arab states, care about the opposition.
I also believe that the US does have the capabilities to do absolutely anything to Syria at any moment, but are bringing a carrier strike group in order to take time to allow public discontent to cool down so that there would be less criticism of yet another underwhelming strike.

The situation is quite complicated already..You have to confront everyone on the ground there, including the Syrian army, the Russians, the Iranians..and all the militias there.. that is not a walk in the park as you imagine it..

But I can detect your sarcasm and a bit too much envy from Saudi weapons quality and quantity..as well as the comparison with turkey to demean Arabs.. While Turkey had a big problem on its border linked with internal rebellion.. its reaction had nothing to do with Syrians, Sunni or others..KSA also reacted on a problem on its borders with Yemen, but everyone seems to criticise it..This shows nothing less than bias and rant.. nothing of value in real life.. but sounds big and great on a Forum..:lol:

Are you just jealous because you can't buy those kind of weapons.. or because you were not invited by Trump?

NO I am not jealous you have rights to buy weapons as a sovereign independent country, but the way he talks about you and you smile makes me think that this relationship is mostly one-sided .. if he would say something like what he said several days ago about Saudis about Iran you would've seen floods of Iranian politicians and people comments to put him in his place and crush his mouth but nothing coming from you guys which as I said makes me believe that you've already paid.

And what you do now we did several decades ago if your king go and order our king tested those fighter jet by himself but thank God we've passed that era .. we may not have what you have but we have what we make.

23658766_1513274775422426_5011915681442688715_n.jpg

@Metanoia

:rofl: man, look at these so called Arab dudes cheering on US attack against Syrian government and Syrian army. Happy of being insulted, happy to see death of other Arabs. Our prophet said fa wailun lel Arab, I believe he meant to say one day Arabs will cheer on death of other Muslims. Such a shame, and don't you think that they can have slightest independence in their opinion, US is their big daddy. They can bomb the shit out of Arabs, displace Arabs, kill Arabs but at the end of story, Americans are hero of freedom. No offense to common Arab people, I am shocked

I also believe that the US does have the capabilities to do absolutely anything to Syria at any moment, but are bringing a carrier strike group in order to take time to allow public discontent to cool down so that there would be less criticism of yet another underwhelming strike.

True, it's been announced 8 targets which have been relayed to Russia and Syrian government. We will probably see another chemical weapon use in Idlib in future operations against opposition. Regime's manpower and unpreparedness struggles made this conflict last longer than it needs to. Opposition doesn't really have support, except some parties with minor support. Arab media has played a really deceiving role to the public. They made the public believe regime and allies are going up against world and Israel, gave them much credibility but reality on ground is very different.

خلو الناس تصدق إن في موامرة على النظام هذا الأعلام الحقير، والله لا يعارضهم أحد وأغلب التعاطف الشعبي العالمي مع النظام، العرب يتمنو بقا الأسد ونظامه لاكن في أعلامهم يعطون صورة إن الغرب واسرايل ضد هذا النظام وجعله هذا النظام نظام مقاوم وجعلو المعارضة عملا اسرايل والغرب، وهذا بعيد عن الحقيقة، لا يريدون إنتصار اسلاميين في سوريا ، ويعتبروهم اخوان، وشغلو الشعوب المساكين في الأعلام وكلامهم وبرم على إيران ويعملو لتفقيد أمل الناس وحطو الأمل في اسراييل تشن ضربه، هذا لعبه سخيفة ، معروف من المستهدف ، العداء الجدي موجه إلي طائفة واحدة ، وحكام العرب يشاركون بذالك

Sir no need to get touchy. If my post did rub off and hit a nerve, it's only because of your own internal complex.

I had explicitly mentioned in my post that Turkey did most definitely have their own personal interest at stake as well, but that does not change the fact that they have shed their blood side by side amongst the Northern Syrian Sunni Arabs and provided them with a room to breath unlike their ethnic Arab brothers. No amount of typing and deflecting can change or mould the views of the people. They, along with myself, can witness the impotence.

Jordan has a border with Syria, heck, the USA controls the Kurdish Part and the Tanf region which has Sunni Arab presence from where the Arab Islamic NATO could have done something if they wanted to. Alas, from your very own post I got the answer I was looking for, "You have to confront everyone on the ground there, including the Syrian army, the Russians, the Iranians..and all the militias there.. that is not a walk in the park as you imagine it.."

Russian, Iranians, SAA, USA, Kurds...they have all confronted someone at some point in time and shed their blood on the Syrian soil regardless of battles won or lost. Fortune favours the bold, not the second fiddles.

You can call my post envious, rant, bias etc. to deflect but deep down inside you know what's what. I will never envy the Saudi weaponry, because there is no need to, Wallah.

True, it's been announced 8 targets which have been relayed to Russia and Syrian government. We will probably see another chemical weapon use in Idlib in future operations against opposition. Regime's manpower and unpreparedness struggles made this conflict last longer than it needs to. Opposition doesn't really have support, except some parties with minor support. Arab media has played a really deceiving role to the public. They made the public believe regime and allies are going up against world and Israel, gave them much credibility but reality on ground is very different.

خلو الناس تصدق إن في موامرة على النظام هذا الأعلام الحقير، والله لا يعارضهم أحد وأغلب التعاطف الشعبي العالمي مع النظام، العرب يتمنو بقا الأسد ونظامه لاكن في أعلامهم يعطون صورة إن الغرب واسرايل ضد هذا النظام وجعله هذا النظام نظام مقاوم وجعلو المعارضة عملا اسرايل والغرب، وهذا بعيد عن الحقيقة، لا يريدون إنتصار اسلاميين في سوريا ، ويعتبروهم اخوان، وشغلو الشعوب المساكين في الأعلام وكلامهم وبرم على إيران ويعملو لتفقيد أمل الناس وحطو الأمل في اسراييل تشن ضربه، هذا لعبه سخيفة ، معروف من المستهدف ، العداء الجدي موجه إلي طائفة واحدة ، وحكام العرب يشاركون بذالك
Your Islamiyyin are the most savage folks of all times, trying to impose their own Barbaric beliefs on the whole Syrian people. Shove your claims of religion man, Islam doesn't spread through beheading and conducting suicidal operations against civilians. I have no idea about your Islam but my Islam conquers hearts. You should be enjoying Islam In USA, cheer leading American attack on the ornly anti israeli Arab Army, SAA which is consisting of common Syrian citizens loyal to their country. Please include PKK into your god damn Islamiyyin that are playing In US created game field.

No, I am not naive. It's a very valid question which I have posted, kindly re-read my post. Anyone who has any sort of self-respect and honesty in them will say things as they are instead of typing millions of words of propaganda for the purpose of stroking false sense of pride.

To some extent Turkey is the father figure of the opposition on the ground in Syria. They have successfully managed to liberate a breathing room for them in the Northern Syrian territories and have multiple observation posts in the Idlib province. They're also working in conjunction with Russia and Iran to enforce the cease-fire in Idlib.

Whole international community doesn't care for opposition. Europe doesn't have tension with Syrian government. US just wants Assad to not allow arms flow into Lebanon.

Correct on all, especially the bolded part. Israel is going to keep the Golan Heights and may well one day extend its northern borders up to Litani River in Lebanon for 'security' reasons. Meanwhile, the mullahs of Iran and KSA will keep helping them. Pathetic leaders of that region.

The players maybe more but this chaos is basically an extension of the Hezbollah-Israel war of 2006.

@Metanoia

:rofl: man, look at these so called Arab dudes cheering on US attack against Syrian government and Syrian army. Happy of being insulted, happy to see death of other Arabs. Our prophet said fa wailun lel Arab, I believe he meant to say one day Arabs will cheer on death of other Muslims. Such a shame, and don't you think that they can have slightest independence in their opinion, US is their big daddy. They can bomb the shit out of Arabs, displace Arabs, kill Arabs but at the end of story, Americans are hero of freedom. No offense to common Arab people, I am shocked

Man seriously. People come with excuses such as "Oh...we don't border with Syria therefore what can we do?!"

As if Iran shares a border with Syria. Iran with it's ageing fleet manages to help their ally and fight side-by-side honouring their agreement, whilst the supposedly all powerful countries with excellent political clout and world class US weaponry are sitting with their gentlemen sausages in their hands tugging the US sleeves to take the lead while they play second fiddle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom