What's new

Bomb kills seven Pakistani soldiers: Officials

thank you
Good! where under FCR tribals have no access to law to defend ... a single bureaucrat rule them with blanket punishment... who also encourage car lifters and other criminals for criminal activities to take share from. Those bureaucratic supported criminals were among the reasons of turning the people(including students from schools and colleges too) to taliban cadre.

well that's debatable since it creates lot of opportunities. US has big gun manufacturing industry.. the only need is implementation of law with regard to use of weapon. Education is a big quest of tribals... you can see lots of tribal students in hostels of your city colleges and schools.. let alone Peshawar, Kohat, DI khan etc. Rebuilding of destroyed schools and colleges will do a lot in uplifting of education..

well again its a very good suggestion.. and thanks for thinking positively

They are very everywhere across the country and globe.. one of my friends from tribal area is very proud of his mentality and always telling me that he feels more safer being in tribal area than the other part/ city of the country.

Thanks for your mentality ooops for suggesting your solutions..:)
Aha,so its political administrators fault.
Good good....Now that you are moaning about one single minuscule rule of the law..i wonder how you will react to a full fledged rule of the law if ever tribals agree to be a party of Pakistan liker the rest of us...

I would like to read your solutions for the tribal problem...

Good good....Now that you are moaning about one single minuscule rule of the law..i wonder how you will react to a full fledged rule of the law if ever tribals agree to be a party of Pakistan liker the rest of us...

The rest of Pakistanis never experienced dark, draconian and cruel law like FCR.

"Tribal" is a word coined by British otherwise pakhtuns of FATA are similar to pakhtuns of settled areas in every aspect, The only difference would be FCR.....the solution is abolition of FCR and making FATA either full province or part of KPK.

The gun as zewar is not specific to FATA, come to my lakki marwat, people here carry around guns as if it is part of their dress...

First and foremost, we send our deepest condolences go to the friends and families of the brave soldiers who got killed in this cruel act of terror. We also wish a quick and speedy recovery to those who are injured. Our nations continue to pay the highest price in fighting terrorism. At the same time, the nation of Pakistan has been plagued with terrorism in recent times. We regularly see terrorist organizations like the TTP claim responsibility for these deadly attacks. They’ve left very little to ponder regarding their evil motives. Yet, we continue to fall victim to conspiracy theories, and many of us fail to separate facts from fiction. At the moment, it is obvious that these terrorists are focused on trying to create frenzy and send the nation into turmoil before the general elections in May. We encourage the Pakistani forces to remain vigilant against these enemies of the nation. We hope to build on our improving relationship and assist Pakistan in negating the threat posed by these terrorist organizations. We restate what Richard Hoagland, the charge d ’affairs at the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad, said not long ago: “In this dangerous world where terrorists can strike at any moment, we must all work together – Pakistanis and Americans alike – because we have a strong mutual interest in defeating terrorism.”

Ali Khan

DET, United States Central Command

U.S. Central Command

Mr khan. would you stop using the name of centcom ??? well i am not a supporter but i am sure yourent one of them.

Mr khan. would you stop using the name of centcom ??? well i am not a supporter but i am sure yourent one of them.

This one is real CENTCOM account on PDF and some other forums.
Its their way of reaching out to us the netizens and sharing their views.
Nothing wrong with that,infact a very good step.

YOu keep on sticking to your bigoted views and that will create more problems rather than solving...so you want to go and kill every Pakhtun? What makes you think Punjabis are all pure and less evil than Pakhtuns, stats would show that majority suicide bombers were Punjabis...attacks on Kamra base, Punjabi...attack on Mehran base, Punjabis, attack on GHQ, you guessed it...Punjabis.

Well he does have a point majority of the TTP are Pakhtun, but also in this shadow war the enemy isn't always identified. This is not to say Punjabis are less evil than Pakhtuns. Pakistan is fighting an enemy who doesn't wear a uniform, nor identify their flags, these are rogue and undercover fighters from tribal areas, Afghanistan, CARs, and other regions. They are of course being aided by foreign intel as many captive enemy combatants have revealed. ISI needs to do more to counter this insurgency.

See this was the aim of the perpetrators of this insurgency to create civil war in Pakistan and have ethnicities fighting with each other, we should not turn this into Pashtun vs Punjabi or x,y,z this is Pakistani vs anti-Pakistani armed elements.

Well he does have a point majority of the TTP are Pakhtun, but also in this shadow war the enemy isn't always identified. This is not to say Punjabis are less evil than Pakhtuns. Pakistan is fighting an enemy who doesn't wear a uniform, nor identify their flags, these are rogue and undercover fighters from tribal areas, Afghanistan, CARs, and other regions. They are of course being aided by foreign intel as many captive enemy combatants have revealed. ISI needs to do more to counter this insurgency.

See this was the aim of the perpetrators of this insurgency to create civil war in Pakistan and have ethnicities fighting with each other, we should not turn this into Pashtun vs Punjabi or x,y,z this is Pakistani vs anti-Pakistani armed elements.

(due to laziness i am copy pasting my post from another thread here, it is conveying the point none the less)

Talibans are more dangerous and lethal than any past uprising of pashtuns......this time they are ideologically motivated and have set a goal.....
Pakistan made a blunder of radicalizing them.....a traditional pashtun can be controlled and managed through various means....but a fanatic pashtun aka taliban is another story......
Pakistan is liberating tribals from talibans?is making it free from terrorists?. British also thought that they were right, they wanted to subdue these "noble savages" just to have peace in their north west border...but they were clever folk, they extensively studied them, their officers learnt pashto, dealt with them without interfering in their ways of life and traditions, never provoked them by disrespecting their religion, spin giri and women....used various tactics and stretagies to counter tribals and pashtuns of other areas.
On the other hand Pakistan army plunged into FATA without realization what could be the consequences......they are neither viewed as liberators neither angels....wearing khaki uniform with gun in your hand, you are intruder for them....you realized your foolly and tried to employ pashtun tribal militia against them, but they were already weakened by them...you kept on , you used heavy weaponry on them, like foriegners you are using air force on them, you kept increasing collateral damages, you kept increasing revenge seekers....you carry out a successful operation in one area, after some time talibans re-surfaces there again....
It has been 6 or 7 years and more than 8 thousands military and paramilitary men have died at the hands of talibans, it is not stopping and would go on for years with disastrous results, unlike past pakhtun resistance, taliban are not localized !

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...iristan-cannot-conquered-6.html#ixzz2QyzCbz6x

[

The rest of Pakistanis never experienced dark, draconian and cruel law like FCR.

:P the rest of Pakistanis experienced more darker shty police.

as far as FCR there are two different opinions within the community as well.

some want it repealed fully some partially.

recently there had been development on the issue.

political parties act has also be extended to FATA.

(due to laziness i am copy pasting my post from another thread here, it is conveying the point none the less)

Talibans are more dangerous and lethal than any past uprising of pashtuns......this time they are ideologically motivated and have set a goal.....
Pakistan made a blunder of radicalizing them.....a traditional pashtun can be controlled and managed through various means....but a fanatic pashtun aka taliban is another story......
Pakistan is liberating tribals from talibans?is making it free from terrorists?. British also thought that they were right, they wanted to subdue these "noble savages" just to have peace in their north west border...but they were clever folk, they extensively studied them, their officers learnt pashto, dealt with them without interfering in their ways of life and traditions, never provoked them by disrespecting their religion, spin giri and women....used various tactics and stretagies to counter tribals and pashtuns of other areas.
On the other hand Pakistan army plunged into FATA without realization what could be the consequences......they are neither viewed as liberators neither angels....wearing khaki uniform with gun in your hand, you are intruder for them....you realized your foolly and tried to employ pashtun tribal militia against them, but they were already weakened by them...you kept on , you used heavy weaponry on them, like foriegners you are using air force on them, you kept increasing collateral damages, you kept increasing revenge seekers....you carry out a successful operation in one area, after some time talibans re-surfaces there again....
It has been 6 or 7 years and more than 8 thousands military and paramilitary men have died at the hands of talibans, it is not stopping and would go on for years with disastrous results, unlike past pakhtun resistance, taliban are not localized !

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...iristan-cannot-conquered-6.html#ixzz2QyzCbz6x

air and ground operations are not about to stop anytime soon , so long as the militants pose a threat to Pakistan's national security they will get shelled , shot and bombed

also speaking of past experiences , the pashtun of the tribal area dont have experience of a nuclear detonation over their heads , or have they ?

We are ready to do that to anyone who threatens Pakistan

air and ground operations are not about to stop anytime soon , so long as the militants pose a threat to Pakistan's national security they will get shelled , shot and bombed

also speaking of past experiences , the pashtun of the tribal area dont have experience of a nuclear detonation over their heads , or have they ?

We are ready to do that to anyone who threatens Pakistan

Funny idea. Nuke them and you will have pashtun faujis in rebellion. You are too much into war video games.
Pak army definately has no regard for human lives but still it can not continue military operations for indefinite period of time. Each bomb costs money, each movement of military caravan in volatile zone costs patrol as well as other expenditures to clear out the road before movement. Each F-16 air strike costs money. When america withdraws from afghanistan there would be no dollars for pakistan to have its adventures in FATA, economy of the country would be affected...if a super power like soviet union economy can be affected from decade long war in afghanistan, then pakistan is just a third world country in bad shape.

May soul of these soldiers rest in peace and Allah give sabar to their families to bear this loss

Tribal areas are the problem not pushtoons.
bring those tribal areas under dame law and status as the rest of the country.
abolish gun manufacturing and try to educate them.
one gadoon amazai industrial estate made lots of difference . make more of similar employment opportunities in or near their areas.
encourage tribals to move to other parts of the country so that they mix and change tribal mentality .
these are the solutions.

add few more things here

get rid of this concept of violent jihad which they labels as holy where even suicide and killing your own fellow Muslims become permissible

Get rid of this revenge and dhushmani culture where one tribe go and kill others on lil minor issues

stop opposing quaid and speak against ideology of Pakistan because Bacha Khan opposed it and spent many years in jail

Back
Top Bottom