What's new

Bomb blast and subsequent police firing to terrorize Muslims: Fact Finding report

One occassion have hindus responded violently, thats in Gujarat. Muslims have always acted to add fuel to fire.

PS:And also your figures are warying it came down to 2000 from 3000 in less than an hour. Shall wait for an hour till it comes down to 750 the original figure.
Did I say 3000? I always said 2000.

Is it 3000? Are you correcting me?

How come the Indian media also shows Muslims carrying their dead when the police is firing? How come not one image of Muslims rioting? Not one video clip of a riot? But lodza video clips of a crowd in panic trying to save itself!

Juts one clip man, one guy getting shot in the knee....

Official Indian estimates, given to Parliament on May 11, 2005 by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's government and based on Gujarat government statistics, are 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus dead, 223 missing and 2548 injured. The report placed the number of riot widows at 919 and 606 children were declared orphaned.[1][2][3] Human rights groups believe that the death tolls were higher, in the upwards of 1000 and up to 2000.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_violence

Before you say that wiki doesn't count, it gives 5 sources for this info.

How come not one image of Muslims rioting? Not one video clip of a riot? But lodza video clips of a crowd in panic trying to save itself!

They had almost finished rioting by the time media reached the spot. The police were finishing off the last rowdies.A job well done.

They had almost finished rioting by the time media reached the spot. The police were finishing off the last rowdies.A job well done.
The police were firing even after they had finished rioting?

One police and so many testimonies against them... I'd say the police is lying!

The police were firing even after they had finished rioting?

No. The police were firing to finish off the rioting.

One police and so many testimonies against them... I'd say the police is lying!

I'd believe the one honest police source.

No. The police were firing to finish off the rioting.

I'd believe the one honest police source.
Bwahahaha believing the same police force that collects a hafta tax and can be bribed for a mere 100 rupees?

Bwahahaha believing the same police force that collects a hafta tax and can be bribed for a mere 100 rupees?

I'm believing the honest Police source that put its life and career in peril by having to carry out the task of finishing off the riots. The others are just whining and lying.

loooooool... Media, pictures, videos, testimonies be damned! 2 Cent worth police officers are to be believed.

loooooool... Media, pictures, videos, testimonies be damned! 2 Cent worth police officers are to be believed.

Until honest media, relevant video and believable testimonials are available the rest are all to be damned. The police account is the most credible.

Fridays protests were peaceful yet they were lathi charged...

Why is it ok to protest and kill 2000 Muslims when a train is torched and not ok to throw some stones (allegedly) when a mosque is bombed? I don't get this logic of yours.

This is democracy and respect for the majority community!
Don't you understand the simple fact Asim!
By the way the train accident enquiry has said that the train caught fire from inside the compartment. It WAS NOT TORCHED as claimed by Hindu terrorists.
Kashif

This is democracy and respect for the majority community!
Don't you understand the simple fact Asim!
By the way the train accident enquiry has said that the train caught fire from inside the compartment. It WAS NOT TORCHED as claimed by Hindu terrorists.
Kashif
The final solution documentary literally shows the local BJP guys saying "We want the Muslims to live with us, but they should learn that we are the big brother"...

That's the true nature of second class citizenry.

Back
Top Bottom