What's new

Bomb attack on PML-N election office leaves 2 dead, 8 injured in Peshawar

Tiger Awan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bomb attack on PML-N election office leaves 2 dead, 8 injured in Peshawar – The Express Tribune

PESHAWAR: Two people were killed and eight injured in a bomb blast at an election office in Maqsoodabad area, Peshawar, Express News reported on Sunday.
The device exploded outside the election office of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) candidate Nasir Khan.
Khan is contesting elections from the constituency of PK-8
The injured were shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital.
Soon after the attack, security forces cordoned off the area for investigation.

Peshawar has been taking the hit since long time. Seems like except punjab all provinces are victims of election related violence.
Especially, peshawar, krachi and quetta.

RIP the dead

Peshawar has been taking the hit since long time. Seems like except punjab all provinces are victims of election related violence.

Thats because the last government failed miserably to eliminate insurgency. When you have people like Rehman Malik as interior minister for 5 years this is bound to happen.

The security agencies of these areas did ZERO homework for elections !!!

What about punjab? Is there some political setting between talibs and PML-N? I remember Shahbaz sharif urging the mujahideens to not attack punjab province..

Print Report

there are still 2 weeks to election day.... whats the plan ?

Bomb attack on PML-N election office leaves 2 dead, 8 injured in Peshawar – The Express Tribune

PESHAWAR: Two people were killed and eight injured in a bomb blast at an election office in Maqsoodabad area, Peshawar, Express News reported on Sunday.
The device exploded outside the election office of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) candidate Nasir Khan.

May the departed souls rest in peace ameen.

I have this line for my (Pakistan) enemies!!
Chahay jo marzi kar lo! Election hon gey aur Insha'allah Waqt pr hon gey !!!

RIP....................

But this was not PMLN office ... Nasir Khan is independent candidate ...................

I have this line for my (Pakistan) enemies!!
Chahay jo marzi kar lo! Election hon gey aur Insha'allah Waqt pr hon gey !!!

What to external forces has to do with political bombings during election time, they happened in Karachi and now Peshawar.

RIP to the dead

no sympathies for terrorist sympathisers

everybody should see this video

Last edited by a moderator:
The security agencies of these areas did ZERO homework for elections !!!

They all joined hands with terrorists. How could ISI, considered world's best agency not know who is bombing Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta ?

Well if u want terrorist votes then you must be prepared for premature explosions some times **** happens.:ashamed:

They all joined hands with terrorists. How could ISI, considered world's best agency not know who is bombing Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta ?

ISI is not world's best agency. And I dont think they will join hands with terrorists that bomb pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom