What's new

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

hqdefault.jpg

AnY SANE kNOWS bOLLyWOOD ONLY NEED FAIr aNd lovely and not talent. Pakistan provide them with fair and handsome actors, aur uper se ese article likha hai jese ehsaan kardiya hum per lol please stop supporting **** actors bollywood

Edit:seem like my keyboard is fuckedup

Nope,,don't blame the keyboard here:rofl:

And please stop supporting bollywood and start watching maula jatt again:lol::lol::lol:

Please watch this shit from our side 20 years back,,,,,,,:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maula jatt:lol::lol:

here is our counterpart of maula jatt,,,yograj singh in his heydays

0.jpg

Ah, the thing is that they took things too seriously.

Maula Jatt was trying to be serious, but it ended up being so funny and a cult classic!

AnY SANE kNOWS bOLLyWOOD ONLY NEED FAIr aNd lovely and not talent. Pakistan provide them with fair and handsome actors, aur uper se ese article likha hai jese ehsaan kardiya hum per lol please stop supporting **** actors bollywood

Edit:seem like my keyboard is fuckedup

Yes bro, you're spot on. :yahoo:

Ah, the thing is that they took things too seriously.

Maula Jatt was trying to be serious, but it ended up being so funny and a cult classic!

Yes bro, you're spot on. :yahoo:

Maula jatt is a mean *** ugly looking mother fucker:lol::lol:

This is the epitome of punjabi acting................nothing even close

Maula jatt is a mean *** ugly looking mother fucker:lol::lol:

All that fighting my friend. He is not meant to look pretty lol. He is there to scare all the gundeh in the villages and cities. The scenes where he rescues his "bhena" around the various villages are the stuff of legends.

Wah he wah Maula.

Anyone seen this movie??
trailer is just superb,,ppl say its the best punjabi movie ever made

My friends to me after watching gang of waseypur."Yaar Zahir parta hai k indians muslim ne India main hindus ki maa bahen ek kr rakhi hai,lekin socho agar hum Pakistani india main hotey to sab ko kab k nepal main band kr dia hota

:D
Actually Thakur community is the punching bag of bollywood.
Do you really think a low life muslim will kill a Thakur and Thakurs will not react????
This story was fictional because in reality that thakur guy was very powerful to be killed by a lowlife muslim thug.
Bold part-There is nothing to think pathan.
If you pakistani have been part of India then you too would be making movies with thakurs as villain because in reality you won't be able to do much :lol:
Dunno why people in India hate us Thakurs :azn:

Actually Thakur community is the punching bag of bollywood.
Do you really think a low life muslim will kill a Thakur and Thakurs will not react????
This story was fictional because in reality that thakur guy was very powerful to be killed by a lowlife muslim thug.
Bold part-There is nothing to think pathan.
If you pakistani have been part of India then you too would be making movies with thakurs as villain because in reality you won't be able to do much :lol:
Dunno why people in India hate us Thakurs :azn:

lol

Back
Top Bottom