What's new

Bollywood, please stop demonising Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
That story Jinxed just told me kinda made me sad. Jinxed that's just mean and rotten.

People stop replying and entertaining the jinxed_girl racist loser. Everyone knows that South Indians have some of the best looking people from not only India, but by world standards like Aishwarya Rai, Rekha, Hema Malini, Asin, etc.

- Some guy from North India who wants to one day marry a beautiful girl from the down South :toast_sign:

are bhai "Two States" ko seriously le liya hai kya ???

People stop replying and entertaining the jinxed_girl racist loser. Everyone knows that South Indians have some of the best looking people from not only India, but by world standards like Aishwarya Rai, Rekha, Hema Malini, Asin, etc.

- Some guy from North India who wants to one day marry a beautiful girl from the down South :toast_sign:

dont forget genelia my love:smitten: although she's married:cry:

That story Jinxed just told me kinda made me sad. Jinxed that's just mean and rotten.

Why it is mean? ;) They just arrived from India and it is their first day at work. You know how nervous a person is during their first few days at work... looking for someone to talk with... and it is usually me who ends up training all the South Indian girls.. Priya, Shilpa, Bhavna etc etc.. Nothing wrong with getting free dinners from cheap South Indians... and why do u think I will show any MERCY on Indians?

Why it is mean? ;) They just arrived from India and it is their first day at work. You know how nervous a person is during their first few days at work... looking for someone to talk with... and it is usually me who ends up training all the South Indian girls.. Priya, Shilpa, Bhavna etc etc.. Nothing wrong with getting free dinners from cheap South Indians... and why do u think I will show any MERCY on Indians?

all your bosses are indians,RYT???:azn:

you can freely travel in USA ??? I heart some thing different for your country man ???

Lmao, you are so racist. Chill out dude. Indians deserve mercy because god is the one that is merciful.

Indians are human beings as well. I mean of course I don't like most of them, but still they are human beings.

No..I thought different.

I know what you mean...;)

I've seen enough Pak.i girls around downtown Milwaukee to understand why they crave for free food and drinks. Mostly from hard-working Cabbie and attendant conservative families they don't get much money to spend on nightclubs, and look for free stuff wherever they can for favors.

Hey, but I aint complaining over a couple hundred bucks as long as i have a good time....:d

all your bosses are indians,RYT???:azn:

Nope, all of them r whites. Today I am planning on getting a free lunch from Bhavna (I told her that she is the MOST beautiful Indian girl I have ever seen, and that smile on her face! Afterwards I didn't have the courage to tell her that I was joking, or else I would have break her heart and make her cry)... :rofl:Ok guyz I have to get ready and go to work. See ya after 9 hours, byez!!

Since you love free lunch.. neXt time you come over i will serve you hotdog and meatballs for free.

Mercy is on you.

Bon Appetite. !

you better serve her only "balls"..:rofl:

No mercy for racist b!tches!

You gotta get her free dinners and she will take your hotdog and meatballs ;)

Going by the words.. she loves only the traditional english breakfast waala hotdogs..

The usual south Indian, BD, SL, Indonasian , malaysian wont be much less of the taste.

Even the gravy wont be much of her liking.

What do you do for free dinners ?

18080071.jpg

LMAO............:laugh:

I know what you mean...;)

I've seen enough Pak.i girls around downtown Milwaukee to understand why they crave for free food and drinks. Mostly from hard-working Cabbie and attendant conservative families they don't get much money to spend on nightclubs, and look for free stuff wherever they can for favors.

Hey, but I aint complaining over a couple hundred bucks as long as i have a good time....:d

Poor girls..might end up in lil' pieces if their parents found out their 'honor' has been compromised though...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom