What's new

Bollywood movie recommendation?

'Jab We Met' and 'Hum Tum' are two cute movies I strongly suggest...I hope you will like these two...

Jab We Met, hated it :tdown: :tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a big A R Rahman fan :) i don't think he is Pakistani? Never seen him making a song to a urdu movie? Correct me if im wrong.

A R Rahaman is a Tamil converted Muslim ...original name is S Dilip Kumar. You will be surprised to know he doesnt know Hindi...:D

i have seen Jab we Met before, i really liked it. :)

A R Rahaman is a Tamil converted Muslim ...original name is S Dilip Kumar. You will be surprised to know he doesnt know Hindi...:D

Wow, never too late to find the right way ;) ;))

how about another movie i don't know the name

Its about a girl and a guy (cant remember names), but this girl have 3 big brothers or 3 uncles.

To marry the girl he most past those 3 persons. One of them are wrestler, the other one is dancer, and the third is a religious person.

Heaven, God, etc. i hope to learn urdu someday, i know hindi and urdu is not the same. :)

You should perfectly be able to comprehend Urdu if you know Hindi :)

Its about a girl and a guy (cant remember names), but this girl have 3 big brothers or 3 uncles.

To marry the girl he most past those 3 persons. One of them are wrestler, the other one is dancer, and the third is a religious person.

You are giving too little information, did it have Sharukh Khan in it?

Munnabhai MBBS is really a funny movie as good as 3 idiots. Lage Raho Munnabhai also good.

Dulhan_Hum_Le_Jayenge.gif

Not seen this one. Genrally avoid Salman Khan's movie.....

pakistani singers are better i think indian member agree with me
noor jahan
nusrat fath ali khan
medhi hasan
junoon band
amnant ali etc

Munnabhai MBBS is really a funny movie as good as 3 idiots. Lage Raho Munnabhai also good.

Dulhan_Hum_Le_Jayenge.gif

Not seen this one. Genrally avoid Salman Khan's movie.....

This is the movie !, hey he is really good in Bodyguard. ;)

@OP will like movies like
Hum Aapke He Kaun
Hum saath saath hein
Hum Hain Raahi Pyar Ka
Bombay to Goa
:angel:

criticize me all u want but honestly bollywood movies these days have nothing worth watching except half naked women dancing and having sex...

criticize me all u want but honestly bollywood movies these days have nothing worth watching except half naked women dancing and having sex...

Its just as saying that Hollywood movies is all about gun fights, car chases & explosions and Hong Kong movies is all about Kung Fu.

Nutheads like you are accepted only for the sake of variety and diversity.
stop vomiting sh!t. Sex is the reality of life and movies are meant to show anything related to life. Hollywood does not believe in limiting art and creativity and explores anything related to human life. it presents it in such a way that its easy to relate them with real life and thats what make it a grate movie industry.

when you see a happy scene, you relate with the situation and feel happy.
when you see a sad scene, you relate with the scene and feel sad.
when you see a painful scene you relate with the scene and feel pain
similarly when you see a sexual scene, you relate with the scene and feel sexy.

open your brain idiot.

you see what you like...there are all types of movies in bollywood...

Yet people around the world watch Bollywood.
Amazing.
You can claim they copied Pakistani movies because no one will bother checking it.
So whatever makes you sleep.
Your Bollywood is basically a copy... First it copied Pakistani movies 1947-1992, then American 1992-Present

Back
Top Bottom