What's new

Bollywood movie recommendation?

There is a poor guy who wants to study at a prestigious university. I think his name was Raj or Raja.
And there is a girl called Roja or roj, she is daughter of the headmaster in the university which Raj tries to get into.

Raj and Roja meets each other by chatting while they are at the university computer section. Start talking and falling love and the classic things you know.

But her father was going to marry her with an another man. He is completly aware of that this pure guy and his daughter loves each other. So he gives the Raj the responsibility of the wedding (or something like that) to Raj to make everything perfect. Raj cant say anything becouse he respects the person who with special will took him into the university.

I know im really bad to english but i hope somebody out there understood what i was saying.

I think you are talking about DIl hi Dil Me...actually a tamil movie dubbed in Hindi. Nice songs by A R Rahman but not hit in box office as much I can remember.

PS: The hero of the movie couldnt do well in the industry, got hardly any film after that. He committed suicide few years back.
dil_hi_dil_mein__78890_zoom.jpg

There is a poor guy who wants to study at a prestigious university. I think his name was Raj or Raja.
And there is a girl called Roja or roj, she is daughter of the headmaster in the university which Raj tries to get into.

Raj and Roja meets each other by chatting while they are at the university computer section. Start talking and falling love and the classic things you know.

But her father was going to marry her with an another man. He is completly aware of that this pure guy and his daughter loves each other. So he gives the Raj the responsibility of the wedding (or something like that) to Raj to make everything perfect. Raj cant say anything becouse he respects the person who with special will took him into the university.

I know im really bad to english but i hope somebody out there understood what i was saying.

movie is Mohabbatein.....
Mohabbatein (2000) - IMDb

stop vomiting sh!t. Sex is the reality of life and movies are meant to show anything related to life. Hollywood does not believe in limiting art and creativity and explores anything related to human life. it presents it in such a way that its easy to relate them with real life and thats what make it a grate movie industry.

when you see a happy scene, you relate with the situation and feel happy.
when you see a sad scene, you relate with the scene and feel sad.
when you see a painful scene you relate with the scene and feel pain
similarly when you see a sexual scene, you relate with the scene and feel sexy.

open your brain idiot.

Its called searching for substance, you should try it. I don't need or want sex in a movie.
If i want that i would watch some **** instead. Yes sex is a part of life but not the focus point.

So based on your explanation, what if you see documentary you feel like and animal?
how about lions sex life? do you feel like making sex x times in a day because you find out that they can do it 30-40 times in a day. Good luck with that.

And why do you have this negative attitude? I only expressed my point of view on what i wanna see in a movie. I have mine you have yours but i don't call you idiot. (not that you don't deserve it)

Best Bollywood movies were the copies of Pakistani movies back in the day...

Now Bollywood movies are just copies of Hollywood ones, that's why they've turned to crap :tdown:

I was really surprised when I found out from my Turkish friend that there are people in Turkey who watch bollywood films and it's on a rise, when I didn't believe him, as a proof he even showed me this page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aamir-Khan-Fan-Türkiye/132620560096077

I was even more surprised to hear the same thing from my Iranian friends, considering they make such beautiful movies themselves and quality wise they are way better than bollywood.

Well i don't know about the Iranian film industry, but the turkish is very based on sexuality. And most of the films content sublime messages agaist my belief so i really don't watch so many turkish movies these days. But yes we love bollywood movies especially those with the islamic topics (talking for my self). And they are watchable with family. No need to switch of during a scene. :D

LOL.. I haven't watched a single movie from Pakistan in my entire life....!!!

Your Bollywood is basically a copy... First it copied Pakistani movies 1947-1992, then American 1992-Present

.....Prove it!

Compare Bollywood movies of 1947-1992 with Pakistani movies you will see a pattern..

And you don't even need proof for Bollywood copying Hollywood movies.. Jst watch a couple of Hollywood movies, you'll understand

how about another movie i don't know the name

Its about a girl and a guy (cant remember names), but this girl have 3 big brothers or 3 uncles.

To marry the girl he most past those 3 persons. One of them are wrestler, the other one is dancer, and the third is a religious person.

I think you are talking about DIl hi Dil Me...actually a tamil movie dubbed in Hindi. Nice songs by A R Rahman but not hit in box office as much I can remember.

PS: The hero of the movie couldnt do well in the industry, got hardly any film after that. He committed suicide few years back.
dil_hi_dil_mein__78890_zoom.jpg

Sab it looks like im gonna like you a lot :D this is exactly the movie i search for. How can i find it?

I have just downloaded Mohabbatein, its not that. But i will see it some day.

Mohabbatein was basically the end of good Bollywood movies...

pachaan(1993)
diljale (1996)
male (2000)
bollwood best movies

Back
Top Bottom