What's new

Bollywood by Pakistani Student

You are just shocked that i know so much about your society and religion that you are ashamed to admit. :D

link proves my point: ranking according to whom? westerners?. pathetic.
doesn't change the GLARING FACT that india has the HIGHEST gap in male:female sex ratio. shows the anti-woman mentality of indians.

sorry to burst your bubble with that link . It is a neutral link that does not show a good picture of India also . Sex-ratio is not the only measure of women treatment in a country .

you with your head in sand look good by the way .

what a twisted mentality!

the watcher is always the master. the one who is dancing n acting is always the subject entertainment.

the nawabs used to watch the tawaif dancing. the nawabs were the MASTER , the dancing tawaifs were the ENTERTAINMENT.

indian muslims only supporting india becoz they are in minority to 7 million hindus. just like the Quran predicts:
" And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism), if they can" (2:217)
what a ridicoulas logic.bollywood films makes for indian people.its indian people who is the nawab.even he is a poor taxi driviers.because our stars wants to entrain the mess indian.you are not nawab.you are ungreatful outsider viwers.who watching other things & still show ungreatfulness.
who give them authority to make such a comment on indian muslim.remember one thing indian muslim loves india because its their motherland.indian muslim loves india because they are the son of indian soil.like other indian.indian muslim loves india because they feel proud to become citiyzen of this great nation.india is our country.here i am born.here i live & here i want to die.

Pathetic! you know i am right:

No father, even an indian father, likes to admit that his son is an actor.

that is fact.

sour.jpg

Pathetic! you know i am right:

No father, even an indian father, likes to admit that his son is an actor.

that is fact.
WIN

:rofl:

what bull ?

okay so pakistanis on this thread say , bikinis and mini-skirts are soft-**** and acting is a dishonourable profession .

not happy to know i am debating with a bunch of cavemen with some english speaking skills .:sick:

Tue, you do not worship stone idols but some of you like to blast worshiping people at mosque.. What am Islamic nature you have?? Kudos/Hats off to you and your likes

who says we blast people at mosque??

those are criminals, not common Pakistanis. they break the LAW.

Learn the difference. or go to a better school. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't understand what the Indian members here are getting so irked about. Bollywood is the 2nd biggest industry in the world, & apparently Pakistanis watch Bollywood more than the Indians themselves. Anything else shouldn't matter, so why is it bothering you so much? Enjoy yourselves, live & let live, to each their own :cheers:

**** and gambling also generate billions in revenue and are very successful businesses.
Again, nothing wrong with them as long as they are legal where the business operates.

But they are straight up about what they sell.

**** and gambling have no comparison with a film industry and least of all one as relatively conservative as bollywood .

I don't understand why the Indians here are getting so irked. Bollywood is the 2nd biggest industry in the world, & Pakistanis watch Bollywood more than the Indians themselves. Anything else shouldn't matter, so why is it bothering you so much? Enjoy yourselves, live & let live, to each their own :cheers:

Plus we are agreeing that Bollywood provides mass entertainment which people want, just like Hollywood; although they both have different formulas for providing that entertainment.

And, like Hollywood, Bollywood also produces some artistic movies once in a while, but the vast majority is just straight entertainment. The only difference is that Hollywood doesn't pretent to be all artsy-fartsy, while Bollywood fans want to somehow give the impression that artistic is the norm in Bollywood.

what a ridicoulas logic.bollywood films makes for indian people.its indian people who is the nawab.even he is a poor taxi driviers.because our stars wants to entrain the mess indian.you are not nawab.you are ungreatful outsider viwers.who watching other things & still show ungreatfulness.
who give them authority to make such a comment on indian muslim.remember one thing indian muslim loves india because its their motherland.indian muslim loves india because they are the son of indian soil.like other indian.indian muslim loves india because they feel proud to become citiyzen of this great nation.india is our country.here i am born.here i live & here i want to die.

What twisted logic!

Motherland concept comes from hinduism that made people worship everything: sun, fire, monkeys, cows, land, lingam etc.

i can see you are slowly becoming more n more hindu with each generation. becoming more n more away from Islamic knowledge.

becoz indians will only accept you when you are less "muslim" and more "hindu".

Tue, you do not worship stone idols but some of you like to blast worshiping people at mosque.. What am Islamic nature you have?? Kudos/Hats off to you and your likes

A few hundred suicide bombers don't correspond to a nation of a 170 million people you ignorant

Not true, bollywood movies are very popular in the north, the south do not watch them, they have their own popular film industry.
time has changed.now bolloywood movies also make a good stronghold in south.our domestic market increas largly in 2005 top 30 bollywood movie earns 600cores.now even we have 3 month left.many big releas is waiting.this year till sept reach this amount 1379 cores

Plus we are agreeing that Bollywood provides mass entertainment which people want, just like Hollywood; although they both have different formulas for providing that entertainment.

And, like Hollywood, Bollywood also produces some artistic movies once in a while, but the vast majority is just straight entertainment. The only difference is that Hollywood doesn't pretent to be all artsy-fartsy, while Bollywood fans want to somehow give the impression that artistic is the norm in Bollywood.

Again a personal opinion being presented as fact .

you are changing your stand now .

Nobody said that bollywood is only successful because it is artistic but we only negated you when you said that bollywood is only successful because of ' cheap emotionalism and nudity' .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom