What's new

Bollywood by Pakistani Student

again you choose to reply to only a part of the argument and leave the rest .
Pretty sad debating skills .

That last part is your opinion and not fact .To make it a fact you have to prove it which you can't .

what we know as a fact is that most Pakistanis watch bollywood and it is the 2nd most successful movie industry worldwide which has popularity among people of all races . That is the only fact we know .:cheers:

And yet, you want to criticize us . Why? I don't get it.

Don't even get me started on honor killings & dowry related deaths in India, you know it's a much bigger problem in India. In Pakistan, active measures have been taken to eradicate these problems.

Honour killings are a bigger problem in Pakistan and Pakistan is rated worse than India for women . You know about that ranking . Please don't derail the thread . lets discuss this somewhere else , you have tried enough .

again you choose to reply to only a part of the argument and leave the rest .
Pretty sad debating skills .

That last part is your opinion and not fact .To make it a fact you have to prove it which you can't .

what we know as a fact is that most Pakistanis watch bollywood and it is the 2nd most successful movie industry worldwide which has popularity among people of all races . That is the only fact we know .:cheers:

I replied to your full post. soft **** and half-nudity are the same thing in this context.

Most modern Bolywood dance routines are all about sexually suggestive moves and half-naked girls.

And yet, you want to criticize us . Why?

I am not , i am debating with developreo and those who negate the fact that bollywood does make some good movies , music and dances and does tell some good stories due to which it is popular worldwide . There are some jealous Pakistanis who want to attribute Bollywood's success to some nudity( bikini lol) and emotionalism only . Just asking them for proof of this and have unfortunately got none .

like i said we like to see indians jump and shake hips for our entertainment. and then we laugh behind your backs. becoz becoming an actor is not a profession for respectable families. that's why pakistan doesn't have a good movie industry. most of us don't go into acting, producing, directing becoz its not a good profession. the brightest of pakistanis become bankers, engineers, doctors.

No father likes to proudly say to his family n friends: my son is an actor.

lame excuse.you don't go to acting,dancing.because you don't have a strong industry.your film industry is week because your film maker has lack of teconlogy.they don't have enough sponsor.they don't have a huge domestic market like us.they don't have a strong forgien market like us.they has lack of knowledge how to marketing a film.they don't have a film industry which can give an actor financial security.they don't have a strong movie audio market where playback singers can earn enough market.they don't have enough multiplex.which can attract urban audiance.they don't find a quality writier who is interested to write scripts & lyrics.at last they don't have films which worthy enough to give some sorts of challange to our films.
this theings your limitations & incapabilities.don't try to hide them by using lame excuse

Again generalization - a certain percentage of Pakistanis like them, then there are a certain percentage that dislike them, and the people that like them are as patriotic as the ones that don't, like I said - I like Hollywood movies, but am opposed to US foreign policy, just like the Pakistanis who watch BW would be the first to give the danda to india, in a conflict.

genralize? What? This are known facts check out reference then post your reply
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollywood

I replied to your full post. soft **** and half-nudity are the same thing in this context.

Most modern Bolywood dance routines are all about sexually suggestive moves and half-naked girls.

mini-skirts , a litlle tummy and thighs is not equal to soft-**** period .

I have watched soft-**** and know what it is .;)

Honour killings are a bigger problem in Pakistan and Pakistan is rated worse than India for women . You know about that ranking . Please don't derail the thread . lets discuss this somewhere else , you have tried enough .

According to whom? Jews? Westerners? Indians?

India has the largest gap in male:female ratio. that says a lot about the biased mentality of indian people. women are not welcome in their own households. under orthodox hinduism a woman cannot own anything except jewellery. denying them property rights. denying them rights as human beings.

As per Nudity, Indian film industry is not even 1/5th of Hollywood. First, Get your facts clear.

If people say, We like Hollywood then why not Bollywood when it's 1/5th ?

In which age are you living ? 1920 ?? This is 2011. It's still very less and This is Entertainment business and not religious programme. Industry makes what people want. I don't find anything wrong by adapting modern era.

Bollywood Movies are watched in 50+ countries. We are 2nd Best in world as per popularity, Money and capability. That is more than enough. Why people watch ? Why so many countries failed to make ?

As per Nudity, Indian film industry is not even 1/5th of Hollywood. First, Get your facts clear.

In which age are you living ? 1920 ?? This is 2011. It's very less and This is Entertainment business and not religious programme. Industry makes what people want.

Bollywood Movies are watched in 50+ countries. We are 2nd Best in world as per popularity, Money and capability. That is more than enough.

Bollywood is watched in 50+ countries because Indians reside in 50+ countries.

In which age are you living ? 1920 ?? This is 2011. It's still very less and This is Entertainment business and not religious programme. Industry makes what people want. I don't find anything wrong by adapting modern era.

Bollywood Movies are watched in 50+ countries. We are 2nd Best in world as per popularity, Money and capability. That is more than enough.

don't get your hopes too high. bollywood is all plagiarized from hollywood.

Most of it is crap, but each to their own, I have no problem with people that watch it, but like I said the people who like it, would be the first to take up arms in a conflict with india.

Soft **** is -- if done properly, it's called 'art'.

And it's not just Indian films. Soft, even child, **** from France and European countries masquerading as 'art' often gets nominated for awards at international film festivals.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

You can continue to believe that.

As I said, there are two audiences for Bollywood: the woman lap up the cheap emotionalism. Men watch it for the half-naked girls.

The rest is just fancy rationalization to cover up the true reasons.

At the end of the day a lot of Pakistanis dont like Bollywood as it is a successful Indian industry that generates an annual revenue which is 3 times the money whole of Pakistan spends on education and may be 100 times of that generated by Lollywood.. Rest of the reasons are just smoke screen :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom