What's new

Bollywood by Pakistani Student

Bollywood btw has also gained popularity in many western latin and european countries as well and not just withing the sub-continent diaspora . Their own film industries have more nudity than Bollywood but still many over there watch it . That nudity point just doesn't stand .

A few bikinis and mini-skirts hardly qualify for nudity and soft-**** in most countries anyways .

No, but simulated sex scenes shown in Bollywood movies does.

so in essence you are saying that hollywood and bollywood are basically popular because of nudity and emotionalism and nothing else and that Hollywood admits it ?

How do you come to that?

They both provide mass entertainment, with the occasional serious film. Their popularity is because of marketing and catering to what people want as entertainment.

Hollywood has many avenues, including half-nudity, special effects, and access to global talent.

Bollywood's formula for most movies is emotionalism plus half-nudity. That's what a lot of people want, and that's what Bollywood provides. Nothing wrong with that.

well it makes complete sense for those who are not hypocrites :rofl:
sirf nam ka islamic repubic ha aapka mulk :rofl:

Indians should be happy that the Pakistani people are not oppressed in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, alas, they have a way to find faults in that too...

bollywood films have got to be the worst form of cinema, the overacting, absurd story lines, but each to his own, I like Hollywood film's but that does not mean I like US foreign policy. The Pakistani's that like bollywood, would be the first to give the danda to india.

Bilal you are telling that bollywood is hit because of sex but if i know rightly my name is khan was the highest grossing film in pakistan before bol and there was no sex in mnik.so how did it became a hit in pakistan

bollywood films have got to be the worst form of cinema, the overacting, absurd story lines, but each to his own, I like Hollywood film's but that does not mean I like US foreign policy. The Pakistani's that like bollywood, would be the first to give the danda to india.

Kya sirjee apne to mood ekdum tanda kar diya

This is the truth,

No, but simulated sex scenes does.

very few movies have those . Even when they do they don't show anymore than a woman's bare back and thighs . Not much different from bikinis .

Even the movies that have such scenes , they are only there for 5-10 mins at most . 5-10 mins of a 150 min movie. Hardly soft-**** .

These kind of movies are usually not the most successful ones as well , anyone who watches bollywood would attest to this fact .

P.S- I have noticed your tendency to only reply to a part of the counter arguments and not the argument as a whole . The only reason could be that you have nothing to negate that argument.

Bilal you are telling that bollywood is hit because of sex but if i know rightly my name is khan was the highest grossing film in pakistan before bol and there was no sex in mnik.so how did it became a hit in pakistan

One Swallow does not make a summer.

Indians should be happy that the Pakistani people are not oppressed in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, yet, they have a way to find faults in that too...

dude it was meant for those people who said they like to see Indians dance..I don't like such hypocrisy...i have no problem with what pakistan is or does...just don't try to act like you guys have a saint culture over there..

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

there are many good movies that you must have missed...i am not a great fan of bollywood movies either but some were really good..
probably they dont get that much publicity in pakistan because there is no khan in it..

very few movies have those . Even when they do they don't show anymore than a woman's bare back and thighs . Not much different from bikinis .

Even the movies that have such scenes , they are only there for 5-10 mins at most . 5-10 mins of a 150 min movie. Hardly soft-**** .

These kind of movies are usually not the most successful ones as well , anyone who watches bollywood would attest to this fact .

P.S- I have noticed your tendency to only reply to a part of the counter arguments and not the argument as a whole . The only reason could be that you have nothing to negate that argument.

As I said, Pakistan is a free society. Girls are free to take Bollywood dance classes, to have fun at parties/weddings, but they still know there is a line between having fun & indecency. Fair play to them. Women are free to watch Star Plus. Men can watch Bollywood movies for the simulated sex scenes or the semi nudity. But alas, you still have to find faults in all this, even though you can see how oppressed Pakistanis are in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom