What's new

Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide

I could say the same that you pick those verses which suit the opinion of talon

It was destined that jiya would die at this time and by this method ..nothing more nothing less :)

I beg to differ and it IS a long discussion :coffee:

I am not saying anything, I find accusing people of wrong doing and at the same time saying our fate has been predetermined.. are mutually incompatible.
If I save your life, praise the lord, if I try to kill you.. blame me? why?

Well, some people claim that they know what is right and wrong...then why still do wrong?

And look at it this way...the date you are born and the date you die are predestined....How you live your life is YOUR CHOICE...and BASED on THESE choices...you make next choice and the next and hence, if it is a series of bad choices, karma comes and bites!

Furthermore, should a person who is doing good, not harming others be given punishment? Should he be treated the same as a sinner?

bachi zaaye kara di na india walo kisi ke naseeb main nhi aany di tum logoon ne :angel:

I beg to differ and it IS a long discussion :coffee:

Well, some people claim that they know what is right and wrong...then why still do wrong?

And look at it this way...the date you are born and the date you die are predestined....How you live your life is YOUR CHOICE...and BASED on THESE choices...you make next choice and the next and hence, if it is a series of bad choices, karma comes and bites!

Furthermore, should a person who is doing good, not harming others be given punishment? Should he be treated the same as a sinner?

so the date of death is predestined... I take no responsibility of anybody's death in my hands then, that includes mine.. :chilli:

no, but somebody has to do god's job... what if homicide is written in somebody's fate... one has to try and find out... :chilli:

so how do you check whose fate? and what will happen to your fate?

Jiah(Nafisa) Khan suicide note made public by her family

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

The girl was madly in love with Aditya Pancholi's son

231386-aditya-pancholi-with-wife-zarina-wahab-son-suraj-pancholi-at-am.jpg

illness ),

Well, when Christians take wedding vows they say in sickness and in health......till death do us apart...Well, that should stick to it....The problem is people have become less responsible and are soooo sensitive they can not deal with reality...

GOD said in the quran, every soul should have a taste of death....and Only GOD knows when your time has ended....then why are we trying to fast fwd it?

Hi,

Tell us how old you are, what do you do---if you are still living and dependant on your parents money---are you a self made man----.

Do you have children---how many---have any of your children died---are crippled---disabled---other issues---. See---you can discuss all these other issues---but untill and unless---we don't know the rest of the picture surrounding your life---your words are meaningless---.

Hi,

Tell us how old you are, what do you do---if you are still living and dependant on your parents money---are you a self made man----.

Do you have children---how many---have any of your children died---are crippled---disabled---other issues---. See---you can discuss all these other issues---but untill and unless---we don't know the rest of the picture surrounding your life---your words are meaningless---.
I am a PhD student studying and working...live alone

I have a mamoo's family who has a genetic disorder...they had 2 children completely normal then 1 daughter who was born paralyzed on the bottom half of the body she died at the age of 6 after some 4 operations...she used to be in pampers and walker till the age of 6...Mashallah a very beautiful doll!

Then they had a son, with similar complexity but slightly better and stronger...he is also paralyzed on bottom half and every day the parents live as it is his last...their eldest son (the normal 1) died in a motorbike accident at the age of 17 then their normal daughter had a mental breakdown and has a struggling marriage because the in laws who are my khala gave her a tough time and whatnot...

Now tell me if your life is remotely as bad as theirs...Everytime I feel down, I remember my mamoo telling me ALLAH sub theek ker day ga! Now tell me which depression and suicide are you talking about?

Well it seems that she still was a teenager at 25.

It's the same old story.

Me, like you so much.
Me, can't live without you.
If you can't be mine,it's my time to say goodbye.

All she needed was someone who could knock some sense into her.
But again these people need to change their attitude towards life.If not at this age,she might have got the same suicidal ideation in the later part of her life due to something or someone else.

I didnt read all of it, cause of the hand writing, but did she kill her self because of that guy? -_-

Or was it like a combination of that and going broke or something?

I read the letter, sad indeed, she mentioned 'pregnant and rape', this guy hurt her a lot

Back
Top Bottom