What's new

Bol Tv ne Google ko Be pechay Chor diya

Arsala.nKhan

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bol ne apne employees ko Sahulaaat ke hisaab se Google jesi company ko be pechay chor diya. Dekhiyaaay:

Her Employee ke liye Salon ki Sahulat
15697196_1055355144575422_1040368813283542308_n.jpg

Office Ke andar GYm
15578901_1043395205771416_44444140937664038_n.png

Hotel Rooms Facility in Bol Office
16649132_1092195207558082_1620456298502537284_n.jpg

Office me Gaming Facility
slide-6.jpg

Simming Pool ki Sahulat
slide-1_(1).jpg

Office ke aandar Pakistan ka SAb se bara Auditorium
aula-img1.png

Behtareen Studio
slide-3_3.jpg

Rooftop pe Cafe
slide-3_(1).jpg

Ye he nai Bol walay apnay employees ko Car, Medical, Cell Phone, Driver or is tarah ki mazeed sahuliyaat be derai hain. Koi kuch ho na ho, BOL apnay logo ke liye tow Zarooor sab se 1 number hai

Exactly the kind of facilities provided by Axact to its employees. Immediate question that comes to mind: where is this type of money coming from? Immediate answer that comes to mind: foreign funding to buy top talent in Pakistan and shower them with so much magnanimity they willingly become a mouthpiece for foreign interests. They will first establish their authenticity, and once they gain trust, they will then spread their agenda.

Securities agencies should look into the source of funding at the very least.

Exactly the kind of facilities provided by Axact to its employees. Immediate question that comes to mind: where is this type of money coming from? Immediate answer that comes to mind: foreign funding to buy top talent in Pakistan and shower them with so much magnanimity they willingly become a mouthpiece for foreign interests. They will first establish their authenticity, and once they gain trust, they will then spread their agenda.

Securities agencies should look into the source of funding at the very least.

Another aspect could be black mail ... media is the one if the biggest black mailer of current system ...

We are surrounded by so many enemies ... we need a comprehensive strategy which starts from charater building of our kids and improving our school colleges and specially madarsas

India has monster company like TCS having more than 16 billion dollar revenue in a year with its parent 120 billion dollar TATA company, never claim that they are the biggest company in the world ! I surprised that owner of this company axact even claim on pakistani audience that, he want to become richest man in the universe,richer than bill gates ! How come one can claim so much blunder as if those hearing are just fools !

India has monster company like TCS having more than 16 billion dollar revenue in a year with its parent 120 billion dollar TATA company, never claim that they are the biggest company in the world ! I surprised that owner of this company axact even claim on pakistani audience that, he want to become richest man in the universe,richer than bill gates ! How come one can claim so much blunder as if those hearing are just fools !

This is a shady company and such shell companies usually have the patronage of ISI and usually are owned by the likes of Dawoods.

You indians can not think of someting, but ISI, Dawood and Azhar.
Have a heart, and don't Fart.
Considering the amount of online cooked up curry they consume they may end up blowing themselves like an angry bird :sarcastic:

ON TOPIC: I don't watch much TV channels but I heard they don't have any ads, what exactly is their revenue model?

Bol seems like a very professionally run organization

Nice to such level of organization and planning in Pakistan

There are many companies in USA / Europe that issue their own training completion certificates

> Course completeion certificate (Coursera) , none university credits
> Professional training courses etc
> Many Universities in US are also granting education credentials by Remote classrooms

I personally see these folks have lot of substance
> Media Group

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom