What's new

Boko Haram video of Nigeria kidnapped schoolgirls: Heads bowed and covered, captive girls chanted th

Anyway what to expect from a population that is mostly still illiterate and who do not understand a word of Arabic or their own religion. No wonder that human sacrifices and cannibalism is still present.
How do you explain the much You-Tubed cannibalism in Syria? And what are Israeli babies slain in their cribs by Arab thugs anything other than "human sacrifices"?

I keep thinking of international women's rights conferences and the responses of the Muslim (usually male) delegates: "We are Muslims, our women are protected enough and have enough rights. You, on the other hand -"

No wonder that human sacrifices and cannibalism is still present.

I mean since those girls were kidnapped in Northern Nigeria a similar number of small girls in India have been misused. Either in the sex industry, forced labor or miserable living conditions. Or even kidnappings.
What does this topic have to do with India as$hole??

How do you explain the much You-Tubed cannibalism in Syria? And what are Israeli babies slain in their cribs by Arab thugs anything other than "human sacrifices"?

I keep thinking of international women's rights conferences and the responses of the Muslim (usually male) delegates: "We are Muslims, our women are protected enough and have enough rights. You, on the other hand -"

Which cannibalism are you talking about Zionist? You mean that 1 SINGLE fighter who took a bite of a heart? Cannibalism unlike Sub-Saharan Africa or other parts of the world was never practiced in the Arab world. But you Jews had rituals were you drank the blood of small non-Jewish children.

LOL. A Jew talking about slain babies? Zionists like you have killed more Palestinian children than the Palestinians will ever dream about doing the other way around.

It seems that you have not learnt a thing from your past. That of being hated by all people and persecuted. The Europeans killed 6 million of you but yet you learnt nothing and are now committing similar crimes against the Palestinians after you stole their lands after some dubious claims of Eastern Europeans having ancestral ties to the ancient ME.

This is not a generalization but unfortunately a fact that partially contributes to their misunderstand of Islam and helps cease cults such as Boko Haram that are sustained by the locals.

Those are not generalizations. What I wrote about the realities of Sub-Saharan Africa, including Nigeria, are well-known but unfortunate realities. There is nothing wrong with mentioning that. Just like there is nothing wrong with stating that India has the highest amount of poor people in the world, that illiteracy is high and many other issues that are well-known.

Those are called facts.

A fact is also that Boko Haram do not act according to Islam.

Facts would also be how your country treats women or that a majority of Boko Haram claim to be acting for a particular faith. Facts would also be that adherents of a certain faith rise up globally in protest against a few paintings, but go on as always when 300 girls are kidnapped. As I said, common decency stops us from pointing out such things at a time of tragedy. Clearly, it doesn't apply to you.

Frankly, I don't think anything is going to change your behaviour. Please do as you see fit.

Facts would also be how your country treats women or that a majority of Boko Haram claim to be acting for a particular faith. Facts would also be that adherents of a certain faith rise up globally in protest against a few paintings, but go on as always when 300 girls are kidnapped. As I said, common decency stops us from pointing out such things at a time of tragedy. Clearly, it doesn't apply to you.

Frankly, I don't think anything is going to change your behaviour. Please do as you see fit.

They are treated fine and according to the culture and religion. They have all the rights that the men have aside from driving cars which is not really a law officially but nevertheless completely moronic. Women play an important role in the society and are better educated than the men and historically they have played a big role in the Arab world, Islam, the ME and among us Semitic people. For instance Queen of Sheba (the ancient queen described in the Torah, Bible and Qur'an - all Semitic religions originally from our region that ruled modern-day Yemen and parts of KSA and parts of Horn of Africa) is the first attested female ruler of significance.

At least they do not suffer from rapes or female infanticide on a massive scale or other unfortunate events (child labor, discrimination etc.)

Boko Haram can claim to act on the behalf of any faith that they want to. That does not make their actions closer to faith x or y for that reason alone.

What do you know about anything? This was already condemned by all Muslim leaders and most importantly clerics DESPITE that having nothing to do with Islam.

My FACTUAL points have nothing to do with the event but are an observation of some of the cultural and social heritage that helps sustain and contribute to the creation of groups like Boko Haram who are alien to Islam and yet to be seen in the Muslim world.

Anyway I don't need lessons in morality from Indians. I have never seen a nationality that trolls more on this forum.

They are treated fine and according to the culture and religion. They have all the rights that the men have aside from driving cars which is not really a law officially but nevertheless completely moronic. Women play an important role in the society and are better educated than the men and historically they have played a big role in the Arab world, Islam, the ME and among us Semitic people. For instance Queen of Sheba (the ancient queen described in the Torah, Bible and Qur'an - all Semitic religions originally from our region that ruled modern-day Yemen and parts of KSA and parts of Horn of Africa) is the first attested female ruler of significance.

At least they do not suffer from rapes or female infanticide on a massive scale or other unfortunate events (child labor, discrimination etc.)

Boko Haram can claim to act on the behalf of any faith that they want to. That does not make their actions closer to faith x or y for that reason alone.

What do you know about anything? This was already condemned by all Muslim leaders and most importantly clerics DESPITE that having nothing to do with Islam.

My FACTUAL points have nothing to do with the event but are an observation of some of the cultural and social heritage that helps sustain and contribute to the creation of groups like Boko Haram who are alien to Islam and yet to be seen in the Muslim world.

Anyway I don't need lessons in morality from Indians. I have never seen a nationality that trolls more on this forum.

First you try to insult Nigerians, now you try to insult Indians. Amazing intellect, I must say. Insulting your country in retaliation because of an obnoxious fool would be in bad taste, not to mention, it would involve coming down to that level as well.

As I said earlier, please continue to do as you see fit.

Which cannibalism are you talking about Zionist? You mean that 1 SINGLE fighter who took a bite of a heart?
Yes.

Cannibalism unlike Sub-Saharan Africa or other parts of the world was never practiced in the Arab world.
I don't think you're familiar with your own history, both before and after Mohammed.

But you Jews had rituals were you drank the blood of small non-Jewish children.
Nah, that's just the propaganda. But what some Jews DID do was buy and sell dessicated human remains from the Arabian desert to Muslims who used it as "medicine". The Muslim rulers of Egypt taxed these transactions.

LOL. A Jew talking about slain babies? Zionists like you have killed more Palestinian children than the Palestinians will ever dream about doing the other way around.
Can you even point to one instance of that? Yet not only do Arabs slay innocent and unoffending Jews, their culture celebrates them for it. I was reminded yesterday of the stark difference between Israel and its neighbors: While death is everywhere in Syria and people who say the wrong thing can get their throats slit for it elsewhere, Israel has only convicted and executed a criminal once - and that was fifty years ago.

It seems that you have not learnt a thing from your past -
I've learned quite a bit. Especially that Jews suffer due to malicious fictions circulated and promoted by men like yourself.

Lots of people in Muslim countries see it and are catching on to the idea that they suffer as a result. The Kurds were first. The Egyptians second. What will you do if one day entire communities throughout the subcontinent decide to drop Wahhabiism and its ilk entirely and become Ahmadis or even Christians instead? The community of Muslims is always right, and if the community decides to chuck it, then...?

First you try to insult Nigerians, now you try to insult Indians. Amazing intellect, I must say. Insulting your country in retaliation because of an obnoxious fool would be in bad taste, not to mention, it would involve coming down to that level as well.

As I said earlier, please continue to do as you see fit.

You are of the opinion that factual statements are insults while I am not. Deal with it.

Yes.

I don't think you're familiar with your own history, both before and after Mohammed.

Nah, that's just the propaganda. But what some Jews DID do was buy and sell dessicated human remains from the Arabian desert to Muslims who used it as "medicine". The Muslim rulers of Egypt taxed these transactions.

Can you even point to one instance of that? Yet not only do Arabs slay innocent and unoffending Jews, their culture celebrates them for it. I was reminded yesterday of the stark difference between Israel and its neighbors: While death is everywhere in Syria and people who say the wrong thing can get their throats slit for it elsewhere, Israel has only convicted and executed a criminal once - and that was fifty years ago.

I've learned quite a bit. Especially that Jews suffer due to malicious fictions circulated and promoted by men like yourself.

Lots of people in Muslim countries see it and are catching on to the idea that they suffer as a result. The Kurds were first. The Egyptians second. What will you do if one day entire communities throughout the subcontinent decide to drop Wahhabiism and its ilk entirely and become Ahmadis or even Christians instead? The community of Muslims is always right, and if the community decides to chuck it, then...?

So now one individual who lost his entire family due to carpet bombings is a representative for nearly 450 million people? Interesting.

I am but you are surely not. The diarrhea that you entertain us with regularly is a living proof of that.

More historical nonsense. How much do you get for writing outrageous stuff like that my Zionist friend? Do you feel better when writing such nonsense in the hope of some ignorants believing you?:lol:

Actually that Jewish ritual is well-known. Described in many historical texts. Christian as Muslim.
Israel is killing Muslims on a daily basis and is becoming well-knonw as an apartheid state. Jews have nothing to brag about. You clearly did not learn from your own persecution. Some of the conclusions that dozens of people made about Jews are making more sense for each year.

There are 2 billion Muslims while there are 13 million Jews - most are not even religious. They have adopted Zionism and are now just like yourself obsessed about everything Muslim, Arab and non-Jewish. Always playing the victim role. All while they commit hideous crimes in the meantime because they think that it is their God-Given rights as "The Chosen People".

:lol:

What's worse for people like you is the fact that nearly 50% of the JEws of today are basically just Arabs converted to Judaism. That must hurt.

Last edited:
So now one individual who lost his entire family due to carpet bombings is a representative for nearly 450 million people?
???

I am but you are surely not. The diarrhea that you entertain us with regularly is a living proof of that.
Shrill.

More historical nonsense. How much do you get for writing outrageous stuff like that my Zionist friend? Do you feel better when writing such nonsense in the hope of some ignorants believing you?:lol:
I prefer people disbelieve me just enough to investigate the truth for themselves.

Actually that Jewish ritual is well-known. Described in many historical texts.
No, it's ALL unfounded. There isn't anything like that. All Jews know it. Those who sometimes wonder who is in the right and who is in the wrong can recall the blood libel and realize that no matter what they do or don't do, there are people out there looking to inspire others to kill Jews: we're an object of hatred and not the cause of hatred.

All while they commit hideous crimes in the meantime because they think that it is their God-Given rights as "The Chosen People".:lol:
You and your ilk have had great success over the past few decades convincing people that simply because a Zionist is a Zionist, their account shouldn't be trusted. Over the past few years I've exposed PDF readers to a more truthful, cogent, and sensible - and certainly less cynically manipulative! - interpretation of the world. One that exposes folk like you as "don't look behind the curtain" tricksters, bent on accusing others of terrible crimes to conceal the fact that they're busy committing their own and seeking to subvert the freedom of others. I suppose you think your deceits and puppet soldiers will keep working forever.

???

Shrill.

I prefer people disbelieve me just enough to investigate the truth for themselves.

No, it's ALL unfounded. There isn't anything like that. All Jews know it. Those who sometimes wonder who is in the right and who is in the wrong can recall the blood libel and realize that no matter what they do or don't do, there are people out there looking to inspire others to kill Jews: we're an object of hatred and not the cause of hatred.

You and your ilk have had great success over the past few decades convincing people that simply because a Zionist is a Zionist, their account shouldn't be trusted. Over the past few years I've exposed PDF readers to a more truthful, cogent, and sensible - and certainly less cynically manipulative! - interpretation of the world. One that exposes folk like you as "don't look behind the curtain" tricksters, bent on accusing others of terrible crimes to conceal the fact that they're busy committing their own and seeking to subvert the freedom of others. I suppose you think your deceits and puppet soldiers will keep working forever.

You made a false claim of Arabs being cannibals (LOL) when there is no tradition or proof of cannibalism in the Arab world let alone the Middle East at ANY point in history. Recorded. 1 Syrian Arab's action now equals that of 450 million Arabs. Zionist logic at its best or just idiotic behavior. You choose. Both descriptions are not oxymorons at least.

Do you want me to find news about Jewish murderers that ate bodies of their victims? I am sure that a Google search could find at least 1 such case as well out of millions of Jews. Then when this has been established then call me and I will make a similar conclusion about our Jewish cousins and them being cannibals.

Yes, sure. Why don't you show us any reference, link, proof of that nonsense being the case?

No, it's not. It's described in plenty of actual historical texts. Both by Muslims and Christians. Once again the victim card. Does it never get tiring? Jut a little bit? Is it even possible to play the victim card that often when being the "Chosen People". Should you not be above all that?

Zionists or not Israel is an apartheid state and is recognized as such by plenty of international organizations and significant players out and their crimes against humanity are well-known as are their killings of civilians. Even condemned by PLENTY of FELLOW Jews alike who dare to speak the truth.

It's also a factual fact that Israelis have killed many more Palestinians babies than vice versa. It's not even comparable. Yes, vicious and violent Zionists like you will deny this fact and play the victim role that is an integral part of the Jewish identity. This way they can commit all the crimes in the world with the simple excuse and sentence; "but we were persecuted once 100's of years ago" , while forgetting that they themselves persecuted people throughout history and most importantly do it today

No PDF user reads your nonsense. That's why you are always countered. Whether by Arabs or partial Europeans like me, Europeans, Pakistanis or even fellow Americans. It must hurt.

Just like it must hurt for an hateful person like you to see that nearly 50% of the Jewry of today are basically just Arabs converted to Judaism. That must really, really hurt. Your supposed fellow brethren Goldstein.

Let me end with this little photo:

Can you help the off-spring of Prophet Ishmael (ra) and that of your cousins and answer this question for us, Goldstein? Maybe it's the third option? What do you think?

Last edited:
Yeah, I wonder why these Bedouin tent-wearers bring India into random topics?

Who are those people? You mean the Arabs and the Semitic people who Arabs belong to that are native to the ancient Middle East that is the cradle of civilizations and who funded among the oldest and most numerous civilizations on earth and who created more World Unesco Heritage Sites, cities and conquered more land than any "Indian" or one of the hundreds of ethnic groups present in India can ever dream about. Let alone the cultural, linguistic and religious heritage and influence.

Yes those are the people my swarthy and little rat/cow piss drinking Hindu.

Ever heard about giving factual examples? Is it a crime to mention that a similar number of girls have suffered from injustice in India in the meantime as an example of this incident being blown up in the media as unfortunate as it is? Does it hut that more women are exploited in India than anywhere else in the world?

Who are those people? You mean the Arabs and the Semitic people who Arabs belong to that are native to the ancient Middle East that is the cradle of civilizations and who funded among the oldest and most numerous civilizations on earth and who created more World Unesco Heritage Sites, cities and conquered more land than any "Indian" or one of the hundreds of ethnic groups present in India can ever dream about. Let alone the cultural, linguistic and religious heritage and influence.

Yes those are the people my swarthy and little rat/cow piss drinking Hindu.

Ever heard about giving factual examples?

Whatever. Yawn.

I'm not a Hindu, you tent-wearing dumbo. :D Keep India out of your sickening posts, li'l prick.

Whatever. Yawn.

I'm not a Hindu, you tent-wearing dumbo. :D Keep India out of your sickening posts, li'l prick.

My initial post before I was called an asshole by an idiot and before you jumped in. You asked for such an reply. I don't have anything against Indians but plenty of Indian trolls and Islamophobes make people hostile to you here.

So how many more Boko Haram threads do we need?

It is a shame that those lunatics whose organization and actions are a result of local culture, a total misunderstanding of Islam and somewhat of a popular support that sustains them is getting so much publicity.

Anyway what to expect from a population that is mostly still illiterate and who do not understand a word of Arabic or their own religion.

No wonder that human sacrifices and cannibalism is still present.

I mean since those girls were kidnapped in Northern Nigeria a similar number of small girls in India have been misused. Either in the sex industry, forced labor or miserable living conditions. Or even kidnappings.

Yes, it's unfortunate but try to eliminate the root of the problems not only in Nigeria but everywhere else where small girls are taken advantage of or children in general.

Do you understand the context now? I could have written China to make you happy or any other country out there.

My initial post before I was called an asshole by an idiot and before you jumped in. You asked for such an reply. I don't have anything against Indians but plenty of Indian trolls and Islamophobes make people hostile to you here.

Neither do I give a shyte about what some lame Arab thinks, nor care what you have or don't have against any ethnic group, and how "hostile" you are or want to be, tent-head. Your lot seems to be pre-programmed to counter posts with either religious ramblings, or "insults", or both. :lol: Just don't include India in your sickening, backward, extremist posts, desert-dweller.

Back
Top Bottom