What's new

Boeing Rolls Out 1st F-15SA for Royal Saudi Air Force

It's F-15C. Here is F-15SA:

8557127344_89931020ec_b.jpg

Hi Res.

500 , I feel so goddamned naïve as an Iranian watching you on this forum and the forum before this one :D

It's F-15C. Here is F-15SA:

8557127344_89931020ec_b.jpg

Hi Res.

Isn't that the landing , the final" phase?

Who are going to fly these planes, I mean Pilots? SA personnel or from other countries?

@BLACKEAGLE
Are we speaking the same language here? Already told you the only 5. gen. feature was the AESA radar. There isn't a single mechanical or electronic feature that belongs to 5th generation fighters on SE. It's not comparable with either of F35 or F22.

Anyway, I got tired, I got studies to work on. So by all means, keep on masturbating.

@others
500 is a he

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, can you post specs of this beauty?

Probably the most potent aircraft present in Middle-East/South Asia region!

In 2019. It will start in 15. As for the SE, I think the RSAF is aiming at it. I don't think we should go after it ,I would like to see the new F-35 in our inventory ,and soon will be.

Even if they give you F-35 they will be of worst quality not even close to what Israel will get so better wait for China or Russia

Guys, can you post specs of this beauty?

Probably the most potent aircraft present in Middle-East/South Asia region!
Flight characteristics (speed, range, maneuverability) are equal to F-15E (which is good enough). But electronic equipment is a leap ahead (which was also very impressive):

1) APG-63(V)3 AESA radar instead APG-70 slot array.
2) DEWS electronic warfare instead TEWS.
3) JHMCS helmet cueing system with AIM-9X.
4) Sniper XR targeting pod + Tiger Eyes IRST instead Lantirn.
5) Two additional hardpoints for 4 AA missiles or 2 AG missiles (max AA missile capability increased from 8 to 12).

No doubt its most potent non stealthy aircraft.

If you compare it to F-35. Here are F-15SA pros:

+ range.
+ speed.
+ altitude.
+ 2 men crew (its very hard to operate so many systems for one person).
+ combat loadout.
+ two engines.

The only serious con is lack of stealth. But thats very very very very serious con, that counters all advantages of F-15SA. Stealth gives u a huge advantage in BVR air to air combat, stealth greatly increases your survivability against air defence systems.

BJHqsPPCYAA1i4a.jpg:large

ST. LOUIS, April 30, 2013 -- Boeing [NYSE: BA] today rolled out the F-15SA, ushering in a new era in fighter aircraft capability and affordability for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The F-15SA, the newest variant of the combat-proven F-15, provides improved performance and increased survivability at a lower life-cycle cost. The aircraft has two additional wing stations for increased payload and capability.
"We look forward to receiving the advanced capabilities of the F-15SA aircraft to continue to protect the security and stability of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," said Lt. Gen. Mohammed Bin Abdullah Al-Ayeesh, commander, Royal Saudi Air Force. "Our relationship with the U.S. Air Force and The Boeing Company has helped to ensure the Royal Saudi Air Force remains among the best-equipped air forces in the world."
Flight testing began this year on the F-15SA. The Royal Saudi Air Force has operated F-15S fighters since the 1990s.
"The Kingdom and Boeing have been partners for 65 years and our partnership goes beyond the innovative products and services we provide," said Dennis Muilenburg, Boeing Defense, Space & Security president and CEO. "Equally as important are the excellent collaborations between Boeing and Saudi educational and industrial organizations."

When is first batch expected to arrive in Saudi Arabia ?

Only 5. generation feature SE has is the AESA radar. No DAS no IHADSS no nothing. Stop misinforming people and go inform yourself.

It also has the DEWS, and Super-cruise.

Who are going to fly these planes, I mean Pilots? SA personnel or from other countries?

We regularly hire Aliens from sector 2730B.

Even if they give you F-35 they will be of worst quality not even close to what Israel will get so better wait for China or Russia

You raised a valid point. We don't do business at our expense Sir. The RSAF has its specific customizations and we put it on the table they can take it or leave. As far as my knowledge is concerned, We never took a single Aircarft out of our customizations, the Typhoon deal can speak for itself as well as what we are discussing now. If the RSAF is going after the F-35, we will only take what we demand. Of course, loud voices are always heard here and there ,so nothing new. And yes, the US reserves the right to turn any proposal down.
If I had my druthers I will go after the stealthy Sino one.

It also has the DEWS, and Super-cruise.

We regularly hire Aliens from sector 2730B.
:omghaha: :rofl:
They can get a Kiwiish cow per each too. :lol:

You raised a valid point. We don't do business at our expense Sir. The RSAF has its specific customizations and we put it on the table they can take it or leave. As far as my knowledge is concerned, We never took a single Aircarft out of our customizations, the Typhoon deal can speak for itself as well as what we are discussing now. If the RSAF is going after the F-35, we will only take what we demand. Of course, loud voices are always heard here and there ,so nothing new. And yes, the US reserves the right to turn any proposal down.
If I had my druthers I will go after the stealthy Sino one.

:omghaha: :rofl:
They can get a Kiwiish cow per each too. :lol:
Sir you should fund projects in China and also do sent your Aeronautical Engineers to train their specially in producing and designing Planes fighter planes by the way do you have Saudi Aeronautical engineers ?

Sir you should fund projects in China and also do sent your Aeronautical Engineers to train their specially in producing and designing Planes fighter planes by the way do you have Saudi Aeronautical engineers ?

We've got our own crew in each and every industry including Aeronautical engineers. Many are training in the PRC.

We've got our own crew in each and every industry including Aeronautical engineers. Many are training in the PRC.

What kind of weapons are you producing in Saudi Arabia I mean Tanks APC Guns and and other Armed Weapons

Back
Top Bottom