What's new

Boeing Rolls Out 1st F-15SA for Royal Saudi Air Force

Hello all could some one tell me how long it took to seal this deal i.e from selection to signing of the deal?

The deal is already signed dude, 84 new F-15SAs plus upgrading of 70 F-15Ss to F-15SA's standards.

DSCN0152v2-f15emodel-bottom-thumb-560x865-173528.jpg

Many experts say F-15 SA is better than F-35 which has been facing allot of technical problems, even the countries which had ordered F-35 reconsidered it. Plus, F-15 SA meets Saudi requirements.
"experts" :D we have that kind of guys in newspapers :D

"experts" :D we have that kind of guys in newspapers :D

I have read their evaluation of F-15 SA in respected and specialized military Websites. Anyhow, you can check the specs of the two jets and decide :)

I have read their evaluation of F-15 SA in respected and specialized military Websites. Anyhow, you can check the specs of the two jets and decide :)

F-15SA is better than F-35 - Then why the heck is the US investing Billions in procuring the latter when they could just as easily & for less induct larger quantities of the former ? :blink:

Use your brain, Sab ! :disagree:

congrats, you will see some people on this forum calling F15,F16, too old they think its from 1970 so its not good enough.The reality is it can knock out almost anything.All it matter is what you have onboard the plane.

F-15SA is better than F-35 - Then why the heck is the US investing Billions in procuring the latter when they could just as easily & for less induct larger quantities of the former ? :blink:

Use your brain, Sab ! :disagree:

I'm no expert to be honest with you, but from what I have read so far, I felt F-15 SA is better. Just my opinion.

I'm no expert to be honest with you, but from what I have read so far, I felt F-15 SA is better. Just my opinion.

One is a 4.5th Generation platform whereas the other is a 5th Generation platform which had some of its goodies devolved to both the F-16 & the F-15 program as further upgrades - You add that up, akhi ! :kiss3:

One is a 4.5th Generation platform whereas the other is a 5th Generation platform which had some of its goodies devolved to both the F-16 & the F-15 program as further upgrades - You add that up, akhi ! :kiss3:
Not to that degree man, I know this, it has fifth gen components, the radar, electronics, weapons, engines are close or match those on F-35. The only advantage of F-35 is it's stealthiness, while F-15 SA has greater range, weapon load, speed, and maneuverability.

You're disappointing me..

Well, this is my opinion, I found those experts evaluation reasonable and logical as well as the general specs. I'm no expert though, aircrafts stuff are too complicated for us to evaluate, at least to me.

Not to that degree man, I know this, it has fifth gen components, the radar, electronics, weapons, engines are close or match those on F-35. The only advantage of F-35 is it's stealthiness, while F-15 SA has greater range, weapon load, speed, and maneuverability.

Alright mate, whatever you think is right ! :kiss3:

I'm off to eat some Naan-Channas ! :)

Well, this is my opinion, I found those experts evaluation reasonable and logical as well as the general specs. I'm no expert though, aircrafts stuff are too complicated for us to evaluate, at least to me.
I just wouldn't think that your vision would be soo limited. F15SE is a good bargain for some old F15 users but comparing it with the latest cutting-edge technology... I wouldn't think so little of you

F15 has more thrust than F22, which means more speed. "specs" doesn't mean a fvcking thing. It's not 1960s anymore, open your fvcking eyes.

I just wouldn't think that your vision would be soo limited. F15SE is a good bargain for some old F15 users but comparing it with the latest cutting-edge technology... I wouldn't think so little of you

F15 has more thrust than F22, which means more speed. "specs" doesn't mean a fvcking thing. It's not 1960s anymore, open your fvcking eyes.
I didn't say F-22, it's an another story.
Yes I agree that specs are for noobs to compare, but what is on board matters and what are on F-15 SA board are on board of other 5th gen jets, the only advantage is F-35 design and yet stealthiness. @Mosamania could help with this, although he could be busy with his old mule, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say F-22, it's an another story.
Yes I agree that specs are for noobs to compare, but what is on board matters and what are on F-15 SA board are on board of other 5th gen jets,
angry-no-l.png

Only 5. generation feature SE has is the AESA radar. No DAS no IHADSS no nothing. Stop misinforming people and go inform yourself.

Back
Top Bottom