What's new

Bodycam video of controversial arrest in Florida - "Sue me," sheriff says in response

khansaheeb

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There seems to be a war between Black drivers and US police:-

It even gets worse, policeman pulls gun on 14 /15 years olds:-

Last edited:
Teenagers are known bullies and drug dealers……good if cops take em out…..i tired of the softness approach in many countries like canada…..where criminals get more rights than victims

Shoot on sight!

I don't see anything wrong in the video. Unless you want the police to greet suspects with warm hugs and a bouquet of roses.
You see nothing wrong in the video because you live in a violent, savage country.
A "suspect" is exactly what it means: a person that is suspected of something, but has not been proven guilty.
The police do not sentence a person or determine if they're guilty or not. A court does that after legal proceedings and a trial where the suspect gets to defend himself.

Even if proven guilty, the law has defined the methods of punishment, which is usually prison or in some countries capital punishment. Police brutality because of racial profiling is not one of them.

Why is it that most black people resist and do not cooperate? Then they complain about police violence.

Why is it that most black people resist and do not cooperate? Then they complain about police violence.

Hi,

Because they are ordered around like slaves---.

Many a cops are out there waiting for their chance to shoot---blacks are vulnerable. They are an easy target---. They live in a constant fear---.

An american police officer has as much power as the Nazi Gestapo officer---you just pray that nothing goes sideways when you get pulled over.

American police officers have also been charged with planting drugs in innocent victims cars many many times.

An example---a 75 years old WHITE woman walked out of walmart. Supposedly someone complained of theft a cop was called---he walked behind the woman and order her to stop. She did not---either she did not hear him or had any other disability---he grabbed her up---lifted her up and smashed her on the concrete---.

What a sick pervert would do something like that---an american cop would do something like that.

They are one of the most highly paid public servants.

One of my friends joined police force at age 21 in southern california---after 20 years of service---he is a Lieutenant in the police force and drawing $139500 a year. At age 25---he can retire with full pay at $139500---he would only be 46 years old.

His education is 12th grade education.

A fresh cop in southern california makes over 70K a year in pay + benefits in the very first year.

Last edited:
Hi,

Many a cops are out their waiting for their chance to shoot---blacks are vulnerable. They are an easy target---. They live in a constant fear---.

An american police officer has as much power as the Nazi Gestapo officer.
I disagree. Some are idiots,but most are hard-working family people.

You see nothing wrong in the video because you live in a violent, savage country.
A "suspect" is exactly what it means: a person that is suspected of something, but has not been proven guilty.
The police do not sentence a person or determine if they're guilty or not. A court does that after legal proceedings and a trial where the suspect gets to defend himself.

Even if proven guilty, the law has defined the methods of punishment, which is usually prison or in some countries capital punishment. Police brutality because of racial profiling is not one of them.

savage society? really? when a suspect resists arrest and resorts to violence there isn't much the police can do except handcuff 'em and throw them in the back of the cruiser. Besides spare me your sanctimonious diatribe. I actually spent months in Tehran and I know all about the brutality of your police force. Including your overzealous guidance aka "morality" police that routinely beat up or kidnap young women for the crime of showing their earlobes or walking with a boy on the street.

There seems to be a war between Black drivers and US police:-

It even gets worse, policeman pulls gun on 14 /15 years olds:-

Couple of things here, teenagers are perfectly capable of killing innocent adults. Have a look at these lovely 13 and 15 year old girls;

Muhammad Anwar a Pakistani gent as well;

3 teens killing a grandmother, 3 girls and 1 boy;

First video.
Let's just break the video down. An officer of the law approaches and waves her down gently to stop. She carries on driving. When told to turn the car off she again ignores the officer forcing him to take action upon which she goes crazy.
Not sure what the issue here is, it's self inflicted stupidity and sheer arrogance.

Second video.
This I disagree with and the officer was over zealous and should have not been as aggressive, there was no need for it.

With any of these incidents it is important to look at the facts.

Hi,

Many a cops are out their waiting for their chance to shoot---blacks are vulnerable. They are an easy target---. They live in a constant fear---.

An american police officer has as much power as the Nazi Gestapo officer---you just pray that nothing goes sideways when you get pulled over.

American police officers have also been charged with planting drugs in innocent victims cars many many times.

An example---a 75 years old WHITE woman walked out of walmart. Supposedly someone complained of theft a cop was called---he walked behind the woman and order her to stop. She did not---either she did not hear him or had any other disability---he grabbed her up---lifted her up and smashed her on the concrete---.

What a sick pervert would do something like that---an american cop would do something like that.

They are one of the most highly paid public servants.

One of my friends joined police force at age 21 in southern california---after 20 years of service---he is a Lieutenant in the police force and drawing $139500 a year. At age 25---he can retire with full pay at $139500---he would only be 46 years old.

His education is 12th grade education.

A fresh cop in southern california makes over 70K a year in pay + benefits in the very first year.

Hi,

@dbc what was funny about my post---.

Is it the murder of blacks by the white police officers---or the abuse against the elderly---or abuse against minors.

The mental sickness amongst the cops in the US is deep rooted.

Hi,

@dbc what was funny about my post---.

Is it the murder of blacks by the white police officers---or the abuse against the elderly---or abuse against minors.

The mental sickness amongst the cops in the US is deep rooted.
just appreciating your delightful sense of humor.

savage society? really? when a suspect resists arrest and resorts to violence there isn't much the police can do except handcuff 'em and throw them in the back of the cruiser. Besides spare me your sanctimonious diatribe. I actually spent months in Tehran and I know all about the brutality of your police force. Including your overzealous guidance aka "morality" police that routinely beat up or kidnap young women for the crime of showing their earlobes or walking with a boy on the street.
Police cannot use arms on unarmed people. Something which regularly happens in the US. And even if the suspect is armed, it's still not a reason to shoot at them because the US constitution, the 2nd amendment I believe, clearly states that American citizens are authorized to carry guns. So, if the US constitution has allowed the American citizens to carry guns, then a person being armed should not authorize the police to shoot at them.

What brutality of our police force are you talking about exactly? Do explain.
The police in Iran will get immediately jailed for shooting a suspect without a supervisor's authorization.
If the police shoots at an unarmed suspect, he will be tried for it and not only will be suspended, but will go to prison as well.
If the police shoots at an unarmed suspect and the suspect dies, the police will be hanged for it for first degree murder in public, just like anybody else.
There's not even a single video out there of regular police forces in Iran that even points his gun at a civilian like what happens regularly and on a daily basis in the savage USA. Also, most of our police forces are in fact unarmed and you must've noticed it when you visited Tehran. Almost half of our police forces are purely for driving, which drive in blue-striped cars. They cannot carry guns. The other half, which drive in green-striped cars, can carry guns but even they are usually unarmed in most cases.

And the morality police don't kidnap or beat up young women. None of them are armed. The morality police has an office at the Bucharest Street (near the Argentina Square) where the people go there to pay their fine using a debit card. Once they pay their fine, they are released. In most cases, they only charge people who do not wear headscarves in the car. In that case, the first time will be a written statement that they won't repeat it. The second time will also be a written statement. The third time, their car will be confiscated for 2-3 weeks and they will have to finish a series of classes on morality. And even after that, it will be the same. Iran is not the USA where police have immunity and can do whatever it wants or the judiciary system practices systematic racism and the judges can do whatever they want.

Last edited:
That is a key question, perhaps because they have lost respect for the police and enforcement agencies and it is not hard to figure out why?

That is a key question, perhaps because they have lost respect for the police and enforcement agencies and it is not hard to figure out why?
They've always been like that,if you watch videos from the '90s as well you'll see that.

Back
Top Bottom