What's new

Bodycam video of controversial arrest in Florida - "Sue me," sheriff says in response

Police cannot use arms on unarmed people. Something which regularly happens in the US. And even if the suspect is armed, it's still not a reason to shoot at them because the US constitution, the 2nd amendment I believe, clearly states that American citizens are authorized to carry guns. So, if the US constitution has allowed the American citizens to carry guns, then a person being armed should not authorize the police to shoot at them.

What brutality of our police force are you talking about exactly? Do explain.
The police in Iran will get immediately jailed for shooting a suspect without a supervisor's authorization.
If the police shoots at an unarmed suspect, he will be tried for it and not only will be suspended, but will go to prison as well.
If the police shoots at an unarmed suspect and the suspect dies, the police will be hanged for it for first degree murder in public, just like anybody else.
There's not even a single video out there of regular police forces in Iran that even points his gun at a civilian like what happens regularly and on a daily basis in the savage USA. Also, most of our police forces are in fact unarmed and you must've noticed it when you visited Tehran. Almost half of our police forces are purely for driving, which drive in blue-striped cars. They cannot carry guns. The other half, which drive in green-striped cars, can carry guns but even they are usually unarmed in most cases.

And the morality police don't kidnap or beat up young women. None of them are armed. The morality police has an office at the Bucharest Street (near the Argentina Square) where the people go there to pay their fine using a debit card. Once they pay their fine, they are released. In most cases, they only charge people who do not wear headscarves in the car. In that case, the first time will be a written statement that they won't repeat it. The second time will also be a written statement. The third time, their car will be confiscated for 2-3 weeks and they will have to finish a series of classes on morality. And even after that, it will be the same. Iran is not the USA where police have immunity and can do whatever it wants or the judiciary system practices systematic racism and the judges can do whatever they want.

I believe you :lol:

I believe you :lol:

Wow. What a brutal scene!
Holding someone by her arms and taking her to the van with minimal use of force when she resists going in the police van, i.e. resisting arrest, is such a brutal scene.

But killing someone in cold blood by holding your knee on his neck for 7 minutes when he shouts I can't breath and calls out for his mom is such a peaceful way that the police in the US handles such incidents. Or tasering a teenager with his girlfriend for simply being in a BLM protest is another wonderful, totally peaceful, way of handling things in the US.

Wow. What a brutal scene!
Holding someone by her arms and taking her to the van with minimal use of force when she resists going in the police van, i.e. resisting arrest, is such a brutal scene.

But killing someone in cold blood by holding your knee on his neck for 7 minutes when he shouts I can't breath and calls out for his mom is such a peaceful way that the police in the US handles such incidents. Or tasering a teenager with his girlfriend for simply being in a BLM protest is another wonderful, totally peaceful, way of handling things in the US.

I commented on the two videos posted by OP, saying the police did nothing wrong in the two videos posted by @khansaheeb Did I say the use of excessive force isn't a problem in the US?

more videos of the benign gentle morality police. Are you still in denial?

Last edited:
I commented on the two videos posted by OP, saying the police did nothing wrong in the two videos posted by @khansaheeb Did I say the use of excessive force isn't a problem in the US?
And I took that personally. xD

No, the problem was the other part of your comment where you said, and I quote: "Unless you want the police to greet suspects with warm hugs and a bouquet of roses."
That implies you are suggesting that the police use of force against suspects is justified while in reality, nobody should be treated differently than a non-criminal citizen before they have been tried and sentenced in a court. The majority of these incidents come from racial profiling and prejudices as you know it equally well.

And I took that personally. xD

No, the problem was the other part of your comment where you said, and I quote: "Unless you want the police to greet suspects with warm hugs and a bouquet of roses."
That implies you are suggesting that the police use of force against suspects is justified while in reality, nobody should be treated differently than a non-criminal citizen before they have been tried and sentenced in a court. The majority of these incidents come from racial profiling and prejudices as you know it equally well.

The police treat you with respect and courtesy if you follow their instructions. In both cases, the teen refused to follow instructions and resisted arrest. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law not on the street. Police officers cannot take chances with suspects since there is a good chance the suspect is armed. Once they hand cuff and secure the suspect their demeanor improves. You have to remember they are trying to do their job and get home safe to their families.

I remember my cousin visiting us from France was pulled over for chasing an ambulance through traffic. He didn't speak a word of English and he made the mistake of stepping out of the car and approaching the officer. He was tazered and arrested. He was lucky the police didn't shoot him since the car was registered in my name and I have a concealed carry permit.

more videos of the benign gentle morality police. Are you still in denial?
What happened there? It's not really brutal. Just two women fighting because one of them insulted the other.

The moral police was telling her "go sit there", even used please before that, until she insulted the police for no reason and called them "bi sharaf". That's where the police woman who had been insulted asked her "who did you call bi sharaf?", waiting for her to apologize, and not only she didn't apologize after that, but even looked defensive and tried to stop her from approaching her, which resulted in fighting between them and people intervened to stop it. How is that comparable to what happens in the US?

And what happened at the end? Did they taser her? Did they shoot her? Did they even use pepper spray on her?
They would've sent her corpse in a body bag to her family had it happened in the US and God forbid, someone dared to insult a police officer in front of others, or even touched a police officer. By the way, fun fact: you cannot touch a police officer in the US. And the police officer would've claimed that they thought she was armed even when everyone had seen her to be completely harmless and there's video proof of that.

This is what happens in the US if you talk disrespectfully:

The police treat you with respect and courtesy if you follow their instructions. In both cases, the teen refused to follow instructions and resisted arrest. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law not on the street. Police officers cannot take chances with suspects since there is a good chance the suspect is armed. Once they hand cuff and secure the suspect their demeanor improves. You have to remember they are trying to do their job and get home safe to their families.

I remember my cousin visiting us from France was pulled over for chasing an ambulance through traffic. He didn't speak a word of English and he made the mistake of stepping out of the car and approaching the officer. He was tazered and arrested. He was lucky the police didn't shoot him since the car was registered in my name and I have a concealed carry permit.
Even if the suspect is armed, they are not violating the US law because the 2nd amendment does give American citizens the right to bear arms. How is that a violation if it's in the US constitution? And how does that justify lethal force without proof?

And you think that's normal? Tasering someone for stepping out of the car? In all my life in Iran, I have never seen the police use tasers or even pepper spray. The riot police do extensively use pepper spray and tear gas, but regular police forces, I have never seen them use even pepper spray, let alone tasers, guns, etc.

Last edited:
They're not, Instead of screaming hysterically at them next time one asks you a few questions, just comply and you'll be on your way..that's if you've got nothing to hide ?

The main issue is the police are too desensitized because of the daily negative interactions and crime fighting they do and have become engrossed in a cycle of cause and effect. I could have 30 years of a clean license and no criminal record but when a policeman stops me he sees me as a potential criminal and a possible hostile. Compare that to other countries and the stop would be completely different where the exchange is civil and polite. The solution is that police and community interaction education needs to start in the schools from kinder gardens where kids are taught to respect the Law enforcement agencies and taught how to interact with them. Mutual respect is lacking in some communities. This really should be done by the parents but its is obviously not. Negative interactions add up and it seems neither side want to back down on their rights. The police use only what they have which is conferred power and are happily to use it brutally and the communities have only their emotions to react with. Not sure if it is a political direction or a just a consequence but black people are sure getting hammered by the police in some communities. Under funded police and serious crime is not a good combination but policing definitely needs a serious everywhere in the world where they have become a tool rather than a service.

Hi,

An average day in the life of a Black american.

The main issue is the police are too desensitized because of the daily negative interactions and crime fighting they do and have become engrossed in a cycle of cause and effect. I could have 30 years of a clean license and no criminal record but when a policeman stops me he sees me as a potential criminal and a possible hostile. Compare that to other countries and the stop would be completely different where the exchange is civil and polite. The solution is that police and community interaction education needs to start in the schools from kinder gardens where kids are taught to respect the Law enforcement agencies and taught how to interact with them. Mutual respect is lacking in some communities. This really should be done by the parents but its is obviously not. Negative interactions add up and it seems neither side want to back down on their rights. The police use only what they have which is conferred power and are happily to use it brutally and the communities have only their emotions to react with. Not sure if it is a political direction or a just a consequence but black people are sure getting hammered by the police in some communities. Under funded police and serious crime is not a good combination but policing definitely needs a serious everywhere in the world where they have become a tool rather than a service.

Hi,

In the US---the police has a Police Union. The police officers are protected by the union.

The Police officers in the US have immunity against any crime committed by the police officer.

They cannot be charged---only under rare circumstances.

The biggest reason for police brutality is---GOOD OFFICERS don't say anything---and when brutality is started by one officer---no other officer steps in to stop it---.

The police officers will standby and watch his partner murder someone with a choke hold and they will have no moral issues in standing by silently.

When a police officer pulls out a gun and shoots---every other officer with him / her pulls out a gun and shoot.

One time a newspaper delivery truck in Torrance Ca was shot 170 time. They were delivering newspapers in the early morning. Luckily both the women in the truck survived.

men being shot 15-20 time---that is just a norm.

US police policy is once you start to shoot---shoot till the magazine is empty----.

which basically mean---shoot to EXECUTE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom