What's new

BNP-M to oppose census till Afghan refugees’ repatriation

Only census can prove it. After comparing data with old census and taking in to account overall Pakistan census it will be possible to know if increase is due to afghan refugees or internal migration with in Pakistan.

I'm still to find an authentic census report .

I'm still to find an authentic census report .

BNP is exagerating figures, there is no way 4 million are afghan refugees when total Balochistan population was 6.5m in 1998 census, 30% being pashto speakers. Next they will say sindhi/lasi speaking like you in Khuzdar and Lasbela are migrants in Balochistan. Or small minorty of seraiki speakers. Only punjabi speaking in Quetta are relatively recent migrants and even they are mostly settled in British era when they build the city.

Obviously some afghans have forged CNIC, but 4 million?

Last edited:
What ever the population of blouchistan minus 4 million what's so hard about it since they giving a figure..
These nationalists parties make non issue a issue. They have to create problem every possible way who's funding them?

I agree with this... the afghans must be deported back before the census.

I didn't think there are even four million refugees countrywide anymore, forget about four million in just Balochistan. Nonsense of a claim to stop a very pivotal census for the country.

Back
Top Bottom