What's new

BNP 'flattering India for power'

No mate, only guys like you who define the category called internet Razakar :D

India as state sponsoring terrorist and terrorism are calling other name, that would be another indian terrorism on facts.

Well most Indians here who have personally interacted and worked with Bangladeshis say they have found them friendly, humble, honest and hard working.

No Indian poster here as far as I have seen has claimed to have any majorly negative experiences.

We Bangladeshis are neither razakars or India-loving Awamis. We neither loathe India or adore it. It is just a country next to us, that is all. As long as the policy makers and politicians of New Delhi leave our country alone we are happy. That is the only real issue that we have.

Its same here sir jee... All Indians are too busy in earning their livelihood to think about others.
As much as the Bangaldesh hating posts are concerned, most of them are posted to troll some usual suspects. :D

BD government should do speedy trial of the war criminal and their supporter like you...

By now its clear to the world that this farcical trial is just another COVER for india sponsoring, sheltering, funding and arming terrorist and terrorism.

By now its clear to the world that this farcical trial is just another COVER for india sponsoring, sheltering, funding and arming terrorist and terrorism.

Get lost troll.We have nothing to do with your stupid trails.They are your problem not ours.:chilli:

Well most Indians here who have personally interacted and worked with Bangladeshis say they have found them friendly, humble, honest and hard working.

No Indian poster here as far as I have seen has claimed to have any majorly negative experiences.

We Bangladeshis are neither razakars or India-loving Awamis. We neither loathe India or adore it. It is just a country next to us, that is all. As long as the policy makers and politicians of New Delhi leave our country alone we are happy. That is the only real issue that we have.

Our gripe is only towards internet warriors not the general awam.

These jamaat has killed you own people. We have nothing to do for their trail. We dont mind if you make them your president. Al, BNP, Jamaat all are your problem. solve them..
Get lost...:wave:

It is a Pakistani forum (credit to webmaster and co for creating this forum) and thus attracts Pakistanophilic "Bangladeshis" which includes some Jamatis and razakars, though there are some actual real nationalists on this forum as well e.g. Eastwatch, myself, Captain Planet, Iajdani etc.

The unbiased and objective Bangladeshi posters here are Eastwatch, Captain Planet, Iajdani, myself, UKBengali, MB444 and a few others.

SO excluding mentioned ones above, all others are razakars? :D

Now who turned the topic about BNP into a male female gender war? Why do you start something you can't handle? As for rapes, india is officially the most insecure hell for women, if you didn't know it ask your mother! So, stop spewing out your lies.

Oye lalley , you horny sexually frustrated Bangladeshis make India look like wonderland for women.
Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Number of rapes in your country per 100,000 people is a staggering 8.2 compared to 1.8 in India. And knowing how your country is strictly Islamic , plus underdeveloped , densely populated and poor , one can easily bet that the rate is much higher for your country. Exactly you dumbass ,I should be asking you the same question. Why do you start something that you cannot handle or prove ?

I never wanted to divert from the topic at hand and bring rape statistics into the discussion , but after all , it's you who says "india is officially the most insecure hell for women". You gave the word "officially" a whole new meaning. Anything that you blabber out of your mouth , or anything that comes in your mind doesn't make it official.

No.

I don't like to personalize things but not everyone else is a Jamati/razakar.

By the way I have Jamati friends and I even know a former Bangladeshi judge here in London who is a jamati, I even know Abu Syed (from Sylhet, Zakigonj) personally (though am not a friend but have met him with other close friends more than once).

My problem is with the Jamati ideology, though there are sincere and patriotic people in the organization.

By the way most of the Islamic ulama (scholars) in Bangladesh (especially Deobandis) hate Jamat and Jamatis.

He is claiming himself unbiased, a Hujuge Bangali, who loves to live in a delusion that any Bangladeshi pro-Pakistani and non-secular is traitor. They think BD is a Super Land. But in reality, realistic people give only tardshit to the overwhelming imagination of these Hujuge Bangalies!

No.

I don't like to personalize things but not everyone else is a Jamati/razakar.

By the way I have Jamati friends and I even know a former Bangladeshi judge here in London who is a jamati, I even know Abu Syed (from Sylhet, Zakigonj) personally (though am not a friend but have met him with other close friends more than once).

My problem is with the Jamati ideology, though there are sincere and patriotic people in the organization.

Are you Sylhoti because Jamat is well organized and much popular in Sylhet. So I guess there are alot of "Razakar traitors" (as per you) in land of Shah Jalal(r.a).

By the way most of the Islamic ulama (scholars) in Bangladesh (especially Deobandis) hate Jamat and Jamatis.

Name some Haqqani scholars or organization and please spare us from naming Awami munafiq ullu ulema.

Back
Top Bottom