What's new

BNP 'flattering India for power'

Those springs don't happen in democracies. They are for dictatorships. BD is a vibrant democracy and a few rajokars here and there will be taken care by the due process of law.

No big deal.

When BD is surrounded by India on 3 sides, its very evident that India would play a big role in BD affairs.

Those springs don't happen in democracies. They are for dictatorships. BD is a vibrant democracy and a few rajokars here and there will be taken care by the due process of law.

To the indian rajakars the definition of a 'vibrant democracy' is different from what it really means and that is the problem. Telling the judges what should be the verdict, employing party thugs as public officials in order to rig the elections, now we know that they are all part and parcel of what indian rajakars call a vibrant democracy but the people of Bangladesh have something in store for these indian rajakars. I'm sure our people will teach these indian rajakars and their puppets what democracy is.

^ First repair the caps lock key of your keyboard before teaching the Indians a lesson.

It seems like the 'goru' can see everything but actually my cal lock key is working FINE, the 'goru' is speculating.

It seems like the 'goru' can see everything but actually my cal lock key is working FINE, the 'goru' is speculating.

Stop writing everything in bold, you will not get anymore attention that what you deserve.

Lets talk possiblities here. These two ladies are useless. So, let us say, suppose Jamaat comes to power, what will itz relation be with muslim world, India, Russia and middle asia, East asia and west? I am asking this question because I see that, realistically, Jamaat has the capability to run the country not Awami League or BNP.

Stop writing everything in bold, you will not get anymore attention that what you deserve.

I've got the attention of the indian 'goru', haven't I? You are wrong if think that we're your BAL puppies. We know, they die for the attention of their indian masters.

We need to get rid of these two women... these two women are always behaving like illiterate house maid.
And you're behaving like a male chauvinist pig! Women are no less than men and all house maids ain't illiterate!

So, you want a Jamaati Mullah to head the BD government? Jeeez! Wake up and smell the coffee.

And you're behaving like a male chauvinist pig! Women are no less than men and all house maids ain't illiterate!

So, you want a Jamaati Mullah to head the BD government? Jeeez! Wake up and smell the coffee.

Now, what do our indian female chauvinist pigs do when the indian females are raped on the buses every now and then by the gangs of women's lib champions?

Now, what do our indian female chauvinist pigs do when the indian females are raped on the buses every now and then by the gangs of women's lib champions?
Don't change the topic by posting crap. Just shows you have no answer to my question.

And there's no such thing as 'female chauvinist pigs' as you just mentioned. You need a lesson or two in the English language.

And more women are raped in BD than India. So don't pontificate. The more you open your mouth the more you spew baloney.

Advice: Better to keep one's mouth shut than exhibit ignorance and expel nonsensical tripe from an overworked aperture on one's mug.....

We need to keep the BNP mob interested till the last minute. This will ensure that they tone down their anti India tirade during election campaign, and then we should ditch them at the last moment.

This will do two things. First, they ll loose the election again, and second they won't have the face to start their anti India tirade come next elections.

We need to keep the BNP mob interested till the last minute. This will ensure that they tone down their anti India tirade during election campaign, and then we should ditch them at the last moment.

This will do two things. First, they ll loose the election again, and second they won't have the face to start their anti India tirade come next elections.

Indians think too high of their chauvinist and decetive acts. As india has ZERO credibity, folks already know next indian move. Indians are so predictiable, even Maldives is slapping around now a days.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ce-did-not-come-anyones-pity-khaleda-zia.html

Bangladesh is at India's disposal.

Irrespective of what common bangladeshis think, the bangla politcos know this very well.

Bangladesh is at India's disposal.

Irrespective of what common bangladeshis think, the bangla politcos know this very well.

Irrespective of what indians think of themselves, they get disposed from everywhere, lately from maldives. What a sorry state.

Back
Top Bottom